Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (54894 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
The name "Pdp" is a disaster to this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by aljharem(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ozonna: [size=18pt]I found out that most who are accusing Fayose of causing the mayhem in the state don't live in Ekiti and most of the people who are accusing Fayemi/E-11 of causing mayhem are actually living in Ekiti.

I believe the neutrals here know the group whose story sounds more "believeable"[/size] wink

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by aljharem(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sopino: I'm liken this person & his sensitive post. Thank u for letting them know.

I like the dude as well

He speaks the truth and is well informed
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
olapluto: Ekiti people got bored of peace. They want some action.
Action na re ooo!
As a witness to PDP's thuggery in Oyo state, I dont ever pray that Akala smells the seat of power in Oyo again. NURTW will suddenly become an issue when you have a governor that condones them.
Take Ajimobi for example. When he came on board, Tokyo vs Auxilliary was on then. Ajimobi went publicly to warn the 2 of them, he went as far as Abuja to get the police to declare them wanted (for the death of the medical student at Iwo road). In 4 years, NURTW calmed down in Ibadan.
Lagos state, MC Oluomo and Koko Zaria know that if they cause any trouble, they will be handled by the police and no governor will intervene.
PDP uses these NURTW people too much and it is unfortunate.
bro ur comment is d best here,Ekiti people will ever regret this,I think they are tired of peace as u said they want war now,I pray it not affect me because I stay there most times.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Mhosmhan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Its bin a thug of war since morning...na work i stil dy go wen dy start to dy pursue us frm old garage to adebayo,,jah hav mercy
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
talktimi: Fayemi eliminating his opponents since 30bc... Isorite

Let them continue, losers on the loose embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Akilek: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Its better you find out what really transpired in the state before making sentimental comments the issue had little to do with the PDP the deceased in question that brought about all this riot was a loyalist to Fayose and the fellow drivers are just trying to avenge his death.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
PEREP:

Don't be deceived by reporters who seat in Lagos and write a script about Ekiti. If you have friends in Ekiti, ask questions to have facts of the matter.

Yesterday, Fayose decided to be in the court for the case involving him.

Ekiti pple kept joining his Motor cade on the way to the courts

On getting to the court, over 10000 pple have gathered

He was cheered by the crowd as he approach the court Premises

The crowd kept on the Pushing here and there

They were so much that the Police in the Court Premises could not stop them

The Cheif Judge (known to be one of the Supporters of E11 currently challenging the eligibility of Fayose) approached Fayose to talk to his supporters and was raising voice to pass that accross.

The crowd shouted that He (Fayose) should not be intimidated and with some songs following.

One of the Judges tried to do the Crowd control himself and a supporter (I will define as overzealous) stretched to challenge the Judge

Security tried to stop that overzealous supporter and everything led to Fracas

Information (that Fayose was going to be Molested and all that) within the crowd sparked outrage and the rest is history.

Fayose is someone that cannot show up and crowd won't follow

For me, the Governor Elect should close ranks with the Judiciary, E11 should provide the court ruling that indicted Fayose during the Kangaroo impeachment that led to NJC suspending Justice Jide Aladejana who sworn in the Deputy governor then, Ekiti pple wait for Fayemi to serve out his term and report the Judge acclaimed to have collected bribe on the Eligibility case for proper action by NJC

Only time shall tell and the evil people who are pained for losing Ekiti State will meet their waterloo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Akilek: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
pontirock: YOU ARE ON POINNNNNTTTT
. Outright rubbish.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Drdreluv: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Y call fayose heartless
Sopino: Hope u read d news? It is Fayose's man that was murdered. So why blaming him? Opponents will do every in their power to dent his government. Wasting lives shouldn't be what the opposition should be using to get at his rivals.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 19naia(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
I doubt there is one decade that passes in Ondo and Ekiti regions without recording a historical event of deadly political riots... I lived in Ondo state for 8 years and my first year there barely passed before political riots brought death and burning of houses and people in our neighborhood...
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by gallantsoldier(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
All ekiti need to stop This nonsense is an army barrack when we went their for election this year I was shock seeing thugs everywhere and the worst part is that there are not even scared of policemen imagine a policeman with his gun running away from a thug with broken bottle sometimes I wonder what kind of training they usually go thru in their training camps . as a military man I dnt need my rifle as long as am in my camouflage uniform try anything funny. because this kind of violence can not happen in a state capital wer there is gud security agency it's because they are not afraid of the security men
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Audumusa: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm not surprise as Ekiti State is presently a PDP ruling State.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by MayorofLagos(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

April ke? u de this country sef? Fayose is tobe sworn in on Oct 16 2014,that is about three weeks from now

lmao.

some people sef no qualify to be in politics section, much more offer input.

Its like the President asking, Where is Gwoza sef
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by gwumex(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
omo no b small tin oo,but i know its either dat man was kill by Apc or by the person next inline 2 him,dat knowns he will b d chairman if he no longer lives.

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by scanp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
kingvicking:

That's the picture, just trying to paint Fayose with tar
de will fail.. De hv already failed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by location(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose for thuggry. The man who slaps Obas in his first tenure, the one who disrespect the power that be! Fayose... Kpele Ekiti you voted well indeed. Stomach electorate

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by mikeslim(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
why can't APC controlled states hand over peacefully when they lose, must there always be drama. i wonder what will happen at their national convention. they have always appointed their candidates. what will happen if attiku is dropped? or if buhari is dropped! they will probably make the party ungovernable for Mr. EYES

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by tubabainc(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=eledacedar]

Wrong, the murdered man is not the incumbent chairman. The sitting chairman is hale and hearty[/quote
The incumbent is hale n hearty but the deceased was odds on to be chairman again after Fayose's been sworn in.]
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by olempe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Up Fayosee
Up Thuggery

Ekiti, enjoy the fresh air
grin grin grin grin
They want it, they get it
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Maeblaq: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
bobbyspeed:

National Union of Road Transport Workers

'"Up National! Progress"

Meaning of NURTW and Their slogan
Thanks to you and comNrazom.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by FATM: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
My People ate his rice, they are now paying his price!!!!
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Eeser: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday
This is sense talking.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Eeser: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is back! Politics of the gutter
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by FATM: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
My people ate his Rice and they are now paying his Price)!!!
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by emiye(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
modestdude: Bros, make reference to the news update again. Omolafe is the former NURTW boss, meaning the NURTW has a new leader now. This nullifies the assertion of any supremacy battle or in-fighting in the NURTW. So his allegiance to Fayose has nothing to do with NURTW.
There is also the possibility that the current NURTW chairman feels threatened of the ex nurtw chair closer rapport with the incoming governor, in my view according to reports from indigenes of ekiti, he was instrumental in votes mobilsation, and followed Fayose to the court. And the current Nurtw chairman thinks What if Fayose becomes elected, and the nigga is reinstalled ? *just playing the devils advocate".

Honestly, i feel the murder is inhouse.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by emiye(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
FATM: My people ate his Rice and they are now paying his Price)!!!

Haha, so you feel "they ate the rice, they must pay the price" cry cry.

I think it was beyond the rice sha.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Dailyfavour(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
When he was cutting cooked rice without turkey for you, you are running after him like dog after hunter, now he is ready to bite, you bear the pain and take your fresh air........so tan
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Eeser: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
gallantsoldier: All ekiti need to stop This nonsense is an army barrack when we went their for election this year I was shock seeing thugs everywhere and the worst part is that there are not even scared of policemen imagine a policeman with his gun running away from a thug with broken bottle sometimes I wonder what kind of training they usually go thru in their training camps . as a military man I dnt need my rifle as long as am in my camouflage uniform try anything funny. because this kind of violence can not happen in a state capital wer there is gud security agency it's because they are not afraid of the security men
Guy abeg park well. Camo na bottle proof? If you sure say you gallant, abeg pack go sambisa forest. Shekau is waiting for you
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by balimoney(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizzlemie: Only one picture? Then why did your OP say "pictures"? undecided
why covering your face with your palms?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Eeser: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
olapluto: Ekiti people got bored of peace. They want some action.
Action na re ooo!
As a witness to PDP's thuggery in Oyo state, I dont ever pray that Akala smells the seat of power in Oyo again. NURTW will suddenly become an issue when you have a governor that condones them.
Take Ajimobi for example. When he came on board, Tokyo vs Auxilliary was on then. Ajimobi went publicly to warn the 2 of them, he went as far as Abuja to get the police to declare them wanted (for the death of the medical student at Iwo road). In 4 years, NURTW calmed down in Ibadan.
Lagos state, MC Oluomo and Koko Zaria know that if they cause any trouble, they will be handled by the police and no governor will intervene.
PDP uses these NURTW people too much and it is unfortunate.
On point... That medical student was my one time classmate in med school. We saw how the Oyo saga went. Ekiti people, I say welcome to the era of garrison politics. Did I hear someone say JANJAWEEED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.