Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (54874 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Decapo: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Ado Ekiti

3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Up Fayosee
Up Thuggery

Ekiti, enjoy the fresh air
grin grin grin grin

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by soma042(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
~
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by bizzlemie(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Only one picture? Then why did your OP say "pictures"? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by disloman(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
A state once peaceful?na wa ooOooo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by soma042(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
[s]
barcanista: Up Fayosee
Up Thuggery

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by bizlifelines(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Reminds me of Wande Coal's "shey na like dis e go they be?"Where are the Ekiti elders like Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Chief Afe-babalola, Prof Oyebode etc?
They should please wade in before things go out of hand like Borno.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by omenka(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
If Fayose burns down and destroys the state before assuming the office of the governor, over what is he gonna rule; ashes

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Arch1: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
PDP has brought political thuggery back to the SouthWest

46 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by argon500: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wah oo.. Politics of stomach infrastructure

119 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Decapo: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by talktimi(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayemi eliminating his opponents since 30bc... Isorite

21 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by lanrexdo(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2014
They are their own enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: If Fayose burns down and destroys the state before assuming the office of the governor, over what is he gonna rule; ashes
when will he be sworn in?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: when will he be sworn in?
Honestly I'm not sure. But before April 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by cktheluckyman: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Honestly I'm not sure. But before April 2015.

April ke? u de this country sef? Fayose is tobe sworn in on Oct 16 2014,that is about three weeks from now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by cktheluckyman: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Up Fayosee
Up Thuggery

grin grin grin grin

APC thugs precipitated the riot by assasinating the NURTW leader

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Decapo: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: when will he be sworn in?

Its suppose to be october I think late october

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by phlemzy: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is serious! Heads will roll for Ekiti transition to be effected.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

April ke? u de this country sef? Fayose is tobe sworn in on Oct 16 2014,that is about three weeks from now
owkay. Thanks.

Cc: berem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Jmain: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014

Na wao . . .See jonsing cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Arch1: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by omenka(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Na wao . . .See jonsing cheesy
Bros make una pardon me naw. At least even before I said it, I admitted that "I am not sure". grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Jmain: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Bros make una pardon me naw. At least even before I said it, I admitted that "I am not sure". grin

E dey happen jare . . .No mind my busy body . . . . tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by cktheluckyman: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday

tell this story to the marines!!! The guy went with fayose to the court where a Judge was supposedly attacked and he is trailed and killed on his way back and you think it is an internal NRTW crisis? You think the people in APC are saints abi?

49 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by grafikii: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
He should assume office in a couple of weeks and most probably be impeached before 2015.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by cktheluckyman: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
He should assume office in a couple of weeks and most probably be impeached before 2015.

na you go impeach am? if you think you can impeach Fayose then you are on a very long thing.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by lanrexdo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is an internal crisis but that is the distraction. The oppoutyunity came and they killed him sharply. The next in line would have done it. it is a inside job. Check all the killing of NURTW chairmen.. They are always killed by the person who is next in line to the Chairman.
cktheluckyman:

tell this story to the marines!!! The guy went with fayose to the court where a Judge was supposedly attacked and he is trailed and killed on his way back and you think it is an internal NRTW crisis? You think the people in APC are saints abi?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by grafikii: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

na you go impeach am? if you think you can impeach Fayose then you are on a very long thing.
Just wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Arch1: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:
You know nothing about NURTW vis-a-vis SouthWest politics

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

What's NURTW please?
APC bringing chaos into Nigeria since their merger.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by pontirock(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !

YOU ARE ON POINNNNNTTTT

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.