Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. (5014 Views)

BREAKING: ‘No IPOB member shall attend the meeting called by Okorocha’ -Kanu / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha / The Newly Inaugrated Traditional Parliament By Okorocha. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
On my last visit to my In laws in UDO Community in Ezinihitte Mbaise local government, while strolling the town looking for where to recharge my head
with some LIQUORS and ISE-EWU along my wife's brothers, I came across this school, one of which the governor, Okorocha has boasted that he has re-modelled time and time again. I'm not here to embarrass my dear governor, because previous governments also failed to do it. My problem is, why lie against the people?

So unfortunate.

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
The interiors and furnitures.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Priceless24(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is this a joke? Cos I'm not laughing. Wey the school na

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by yuncka: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fully air conditioned with tall carpet grass.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by sultaan(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
You no see the new signboard? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Gucciboss: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is this ?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Priceless24: Is this a joke? Cos I'm not laughing. Wey the school na
Ask berem and Abagworo.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
the op is just a mischief maker that is seeking cheap attention. out of the governors in Nigeria it is only Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State that i know did better in terms of primary schools building. Rochas has done over 200 schools in imo state and it is evident when you travel round the state just like rivers state. no amount of propaganda can subvert the truth

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Phockphockman how do I know that's genuine. Why should you deceive people here ?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Longeria(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomorrow, people will ask reason why Mbaise people are at war with him.
Imo people lost Okorocha the day he joined APC.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Longeria: Tomorrow, people will ask reason why Mbaise people are at war with him.
Imo people lost Okorocha the day he joined APC.
you may have grudges with him for joining APC but don't undermine his performance because of same

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: Phockphockman how do I know that's genuine. Why should you deceive people here ?
I hope an indigene of the community is a nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3: the op is just a mischief maker that is seeking cheap attention. out of the governors in Nigeria it is only Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State that i know did better in terms of primary schools building. Rochas has done over 200 schools in imo state and it is evident when you travel round the state just like rivers state. no amount of propaganda can subvert the truth
I'm not doubting you, that school is part of the 200 schools he built in the sky.

Below is the clearer sign board of the school.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gucciboss: What is this ?
I don't care what people say, what I know is, no matter how long a night last, there must be daybreak.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I'm not doubting you, that school is part of the 200 schools he built in the sky.

Below is the clearer sign board of the school.
why do you enjoy cheap propaganda just to bring another person down. I can authoritatively tell you that i know that town very well and that school is one of the schools en marked for reconstruction as is evidence from your first pic (you see those blocks in the background). much of the schools in Rivers State was not done in Amechi's first term it took him second term to spread the schools across the state. so we should commend Rochas for completing as much as 200 hundred schools with little resources in less than four years. I dare you to tell me any governor who's has done better
so your propaganda is what i call 'epic fail' try something smarter

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by meforyou1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3: the op is just a mischief maker that is seeking cheap attention. out of the governors in Nigeria it is only Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State that i know did better in terms of primary schools building. Rochas has done over 200 schools in imo state and it is evident when you travel round the state just like rivers state. no amount of propaganda can subvert the truth
shut d hell up propagandists. Not only over 200 schools, it's over 200,000,000. Liars from the pit of hell. Okorocha is bouncing from Imo govt house in 2015, short and simple

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014

where and where do we have the 200 schools he remodelled?
i was in owerri for a yr and months,never did i noticed such.pls list dem

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Longeria(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where is the sign board of this factory?
At least, the OP show us picture of the school sign board.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
That man is working o! If what I see onAIT and his interviews is true as I believe it is. Other governors should take a cue from him. I particularly like his farming schemes.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just as some may also say that those beautiful schools in Rivers State are not up to the over three hundred the Rivers State government claimed but it is evident when you travel round the state. the same thing can be said of Imo. Try traveling round the state and get the evidence yourself wink

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Ask berem and Abagworo.
until you change your moniker,I no longer take your posts serious. You're nothing but a mischief maker. Ga nodu ala biko!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Faun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: until you change your moniker,I no longer take your posts serious. You're nothing but a mischief maker. Ga nodu ala biko!

Looking for an excuse to bury your head in the sand?
I feel your pain, dear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: That man is working o! If what I see onAIT and his interviews is true as I believe it is. Other governors should take a cue from him. I particularly like his farming schemes.
my brother don't mind those lapdogs who earn peanuts by making mischief. i am old enough in this forum to know their antics just that i don't normally have time to join issues with them

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
why do you enjoy cheap propaganda just to bring another person down. I can authoritatively tell you that i know that town very well and that school is one of the schools en marked for reconstruction as is evidence from your first pic (you see those blocks in the background). much of the schools in Rivers State was not done in Amechi's first term it took him second term to spread the schools across the state. so we should commend Rochas for completing as much as 200 hundred schools with little resources in less than four years. I dare you to tell me any governor who's has done better
so your propaganda is what i call 'epic fail' try something smarter
Shaaarraaaaap, defend your rivers state you know and leave Imo you don't know anything about.
It may interest you to know that the same black you're referring to is no longer there, yet the school is still as it is.
Abagworo, You know you're lying.
Ok, look at the second picture of the sign board I took days after, where are blocks? Of course the owner has taken them. Liar.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: until you change your moniker,I no longer take your posts serious. You're nothing but a mischief maker. Ga nodu ala biko!
I promise to change the moniker the day boko haram and APC are destroyed.
You know I'm saying the truth hence your tactical withdrawal. COWARD.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Shaaarraaaaap, defend your rivers state you know and leave Imo you don't know anything about.
It may interest you to know that the same black you're referring to is no longer there, yet the school is still as it is.
Abagworo, You know you're lying.
Ok, [b]look at the second picture of the sign board[/ b]I took days after, where are blocks? Of course the owner has taken them. Liar.
lol, your pay master must be weeping for the bolded statement. are the two sign post the same? this just shows that you are a mediocre liar and not so smart propagandist. for the records I am not agbagoro. i am niceone txs

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
lol, your pay master must be weeping for the bolded statement. are the two sign post the same? this just shows that you are a mediocre liar and not so smart propagandist. for the records I am not agbagoro. i am niceone txs
You claim to know the school, Oya tell me the name of the church in the school compound.
I hate liars like you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rochas must go

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Longeria(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
you may have grudges with him for joining APC but don't undermine his performance because of same
My brother, his performance is mainly on radio, television, newspaper and internet. I'm an Imolite.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You claim to know the school, Oya tell me the name of the church in the school compound.
I hate liars like you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, this is the kind of argument you result to when you get yourself embroiled in needless propaganda. i needn't tell you the name of the church to prove myself because anybody can with little research on internet. so you can see that calling you dull will be an embarrassment to dull people. go raise your IQ so you can raise your game wink
i guess i got you upper cutted with the comment below. very dull propagandist

niceone3:

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Longeria(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Berem, I've seen it that you're tired defending that useless man.
I commend you, it's not easy to dry clean a pig.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Longeria: My brother, his performance is mainly on radio, television, newspaper and internet. I'm an Imolite.
so those schools i posted up there is on papers. hehehehe some people can be very daft and really obtuse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari critically sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Cover Up His Health / Buratai's Convoy (funny Pics) / Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.