Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. (5026 Views)

BREAKING: ‘No IPOB member shall attend the meeting called by Okorocha’ -Kanu / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha / The Newly Inaugrated Traditional Parliament By Okorocha. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by niceone3(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
well am done. bye to all dull and clueless propagandist on this board. am atta here.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, this is the kind of argument you result to when you get yourself embroiled in needless propaganda. i needn't tell you the name of the church to prove myself because anybody can with little research on internet. so you can see that calling you dull will be an embarrassment to dull people. go raise your IQ so you can raise your game wink
i guess i got you upper cutted with the comment below. very dull propagandist

I'm not a liar like you. When I realised that the first picture is dark, l came back the following day for the second one.
Abagworo, please face topic and stop fooling around.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Onyegecha(f): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
The only people who will doubt this story are those who do not live in Imo state and those who think development is complete when they see the gigantic structures strategically placed on the major roads. Imo is going through an era of impressionistic development that is very very shallow and deceptive. The major problem with this type of development is that people will find it very difficult to believe the level of rot in the system. WE NEED RESCUE URGENTLY!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3: well am done. bye to all dull and clueless propagandist on this board. am atta here.
TO HELL WITH YOU.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
We don't need to sound like hypocrites, this kind of school is present in every state of the federation. Visit villages in your state and confirm.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Longeria: Berem, I've seen it that you're tired defending that useless man.
I commend you, it's not easy to dry clean a pig.
I can never get tired of defending good development in my state. Carry your hatred and go somewhere else.

Rochas till 2019!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Onyegecha: The only people who will doubt this story are those who do not live in Imo state and those who think development is complete when they see the gigantic structures strategically placed on the major roads. Imo is going through an era of impressionistic development that is very very shallow and deceptive. The major problem with this type of development is that people will find it very difficult to believe the level of rot in the system. WE NEED RESCUE URGENTLY!
Chineke gozie gi nwa nne m.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
No amount of wicked online propaganda by the vultures in and outside Imo state wil take away or even reduce the love "we"(sincere Imolites and Nigerians) have for Rochas. Not now or ever! Rochas has worked and is stil working. Rochas is a brand and indeed a grass root man who have given hope to the hopeless, help to the helpless.. Gone are the days of politics of "bubu yaya" in Imo state. Rochas I Know.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: We don't need to sound like hypocrites, this kind of school is present in every state of the federation. Visit villages in your state and confirm.
You're right, the point I'm making here is the deception of the highest level being used against the people in Imo.
How can the governor claim he has rehabilitated all primary school in the state, which is in reality, a fat lie.

So unfortunate.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: No amount of wicked online propaganda by the vultures in and outside Imo state wil take away or even reduce the love "we"(sincere Imolites and Nigerians) have for Rochas. Not now or ever! Rochas has worked and is stil working. Rochas is a brand and indeed a grass root man who have given hope to the hopeless, help to the helpless.. Gone are the days of politics of "bubu yaya" in Imo state. Rochas I Know.
bros, make I no lie for you, rochas is clueless. I swear.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Chimerase(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op am not an apc fan neither am I a rochas fan
But in terms of dat aspect he has done well ok
I dnt play politics of lie nop
Rochas has done tremediously well in building primary skul in all LGA two storey building for dat mata
Den wat of the city skul, its terrific
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: No amount of wicked online propaganda by the vultures in and outside Imo state wil take away or even reduce the love "we"(sincere Imolites and Nigerians) have for Rochas. Not now or ever! Rochas has worked and is stil working. Rochas is a brand and indeed a grass root man who have given hope to the hopeless, help to the helpless.. Gone are the days of politics of "bubu yaya" in Imo state. Rochas I Know.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're right, the point I'm making here is the deception of the highest level being used against the people in Imo.
How can the governor claim he has rehabilitated all primary school in the state, which is in reality, a fat lie.

So unfortunate.
You are an incorrigible and unrepentant LIAR!! Provide a link where he said so or let Amadioha twist your lying lips and turn it to kanda!!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're right, the point I'm making here is the deception of the highest level being used against the people in Imo.

So unfortunate.
I concur, the last time I went to owerri, I couldn't see anything mind blowing rochas did.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: bros, make I no lie for you, rochas is clueless. I swear.
Nwanne, may I know your definition of "clueless" and how Rochas is "cluesless"? Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: You are an incorrigible and unrepentant LIAR!! Provide a link where he said so or let Amadioha twist your lying lips and turn it to kanda!!
take it easy maam, you aren't the cursing type, please don't start It now.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, may I know your definition of "clueless" and how Rochas is "cluesless"? Udo diri gi
clueless means to lack knowledge and understanding of something and rochas lack the knowledge to rule Imo state, I don't think imo has changed since he assumed the position of a governor.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: take it easy maam, you aren't the cursing type, please don't start It now.
ok
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: ok
respect maam.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chimerase: Op am not an apc fan neither am I a rochas fan
But in terms of dat aspect he has done well ok
I dnt play politics of lie nop
Rochas has done tremediously well in building primary skul in all LGA two storey building for dat mata
Den wat of the city skul, its terrific
The projects Okorocha is flashing on AIT are all situated in Owerri local government, which is one out of 27 local governments.

So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Modibo12(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Y do sm pple claim 2 b seenin while dey r really blind.I hate seenin pple criticisin a performin Gov.Okorocha if u hav nt seen his newly built primary sch I hav seen a lot of dem here in Owerri & in my LGA.wat of Township sch @ weltheral Rd owerri plus d 1 in a community nxt 2 my own
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Chimerase(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The projects Okorocha is flashing on AIT are all situated in Owerri local government, which is one out of 27 local governments.

So unfortunate.
ma dear am not t
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: clueless means to lack knowledge and understanding of something and rochas lack the knowledge to rule Imo state, I don't think imo has changed since he assumed the position of a governor.
You don't "think"? Well, I know Imo state that was once a "one city" state is now becoming a multi city" state. I know that there is free education in Imo state. I know the Avutu poultry farm have been revived. I know that there is a resuscitation of the cardboard industry in Owerre-Ebeiri. I know that there is an upto standard school of nursing in Okporo. I know that there is a standard International conference Centre. I know of Ochie dike diagnostic centre. I know of IMSUTH Orlu that is being wel equipped and upgraded. I know of the schools being built in all the electoral wards in Imo. I know of the tight security Imolites now enjoy. I know of the facilitation of modern and model markets construction. I know of Imo foundation that takes care of the medical expenses of very sick Imolites. I know of the building and furnishing of two bedroom bungalows of the first lady for the very indigent widows in Imo state. I know of the government's help in resuscitating the consolidated brewery in Awo omama. I know of rural roads being constructed in Imo. I know of the recognition being given to traditional rulers in Imo state. I know of the building and equipping of the new IBC complex. I know that IBC no longer shuts down when it rains. I know that IMSU is receiving the attention it never got before not minding the free education. I know of the Imo farm in Imo poly. Oh! I know that Rochas have done even more than I know or can type. We are not ingrates! We reward hardwork with more work. Rochas I know. Udo diri gi nwanne

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
People keep talking about building primary schools, I don tire. What happened to the agricultural, power, standard roads, health sector etc? even f00lish TA orji builds schools all over the local govts in abia.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Modibo12(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
D pic of dose sch shows dat dey hav bin dia b4 1999 so y didn't oda past successful administrations touch dem?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Chimerase(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The projects Okorocha is flashing on AIT are all situated in Owerri local government, which is one out of 27 local governments.

So unfortunate.
ma dear am not talking abt seeing it on TV
I see it everi wia I go amu an imolite
The last time I visited ma village it remains finishing touches
Check nguru in aboh mbaise, okpala, ahaizu, orlu zone and okigwe zone its complete infact all the whole LGA
I dnt like APC one bit but if someone does somefin we commend dem
But dat does not mean emeka is not coming to douglas house come 2015 cheesy
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: You don't "think"? Well, I know Imo state that was once a "one city" state is now becoming a multi city" state. I know that there is free education in Imo state. I know the Avutu poultry farm have been revived. I know that there is a resuscitation of the cardboard industry in Owerre-Ebeiri. I know that there is an upto standard school of nursing in Okporo. I know that there is a standard International conference Centre. I know of Ochie dike diagnostic centre. I know of IMSUTH Orlu that is being wel equipped and upgraded. I know of the schools being built in all the electoral wards in Imo. I know of the tight security Imolites now enjoy. I know of the facilitation of modern and model markets construction. I know of Imo foundation that takes care of the medical expenses of very sick Imolites. I know of the building and furnishing of two bedroom bungalows of the first lady for the very indigent widows in Imo state. I know of the government's help in resuscitating the consolidated brewery in Awo omama. I know of rural roads being constructed in Imo. I know of the recognition being given to traditional rulers in Imo state. I know of the building and equipping of the new IBC complex. I know that IBC no longer shuts down when it rains. I know that IMSU is receiving the attention it never got before not minding the free education. I know of the Imo farm in Imo poly. Oh! I know that Rochas have done even more than I know or can type. We are not ingrates! We reward hardwork with more work. Rochas I know. Udo diri gi nwanne
my friend take a walk to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state and see how govt execute project, not this charity development programme rochas is doing. There's a thin line between TA orji and rochas.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: I concur, the last time I went to owerri, I couldn't see anything mind blowing rochas did.
The most annoying part of it is the way the clown has mortgaged the future of Imolites by taking loans we may not afford to pay in 30 years.
Thank God central bank banned him taking further loans.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: my friend take a walk to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state and see how govt execute project, not this charity development programme rochas is doing. There's a thin line between TA orji and rochas.
Nwanne, can you please explain what you mean by "charity development programme" and also what you mean by taking a walk to Akwa Ibom, Rivers and lagos state to see how govt execute project? I'm asking cos i wouldn't wanna answer out of context. Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: You are an incorrigible and unrepentant LIAR!! Provide a link where he said so or let Amadioha twist your lying lips and turn it to kanda!!
Berem, enweghi m ohere gi.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by ACM10: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Onyegecha: The only people who will doubt this story are those who do not live in Imo state and those who think development is complete when they see the gigantic structures strategically placed on the major roads. Imo is going through an era of impressionistic development that is very very shallow and deceptive. The major problem with this type of development is that people will find it very difficult to believe the level of rot in the system. WE NEED RESCUE URGENTLY!

You are right on point. Rochas is a fraud.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Berem, enweghi m ohere gi.
and where's the link to prove your lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle / Throw Back RCCG Petitions Jonathan…to Stage One Million-man Protest / BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.