Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. (5024 Views)

BREAKING: ‘No IPOB member shall attend the meeting called by Okorocha’ -Kanu / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha / The Newly Inaugrated Traditional Parliament By Okorocha. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by omenka(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
yuncka: Fully air conditioned with tall carpet grass.
Oh my days!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, can you please explain what you mean by "charity development programme" and also what you mean by taking a walk to Akwa Ibom, Rivers and lagos state to see how govt execute project? I'm asking cos i wouldn't wanna answer out of context. Udo diri gi
why don't you go to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state, see their govt projects then comeback and classify rochas's project if it won't fall under a charity programme class. After all these you can comeback and thank me.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by lefrenzy: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: why don't you go to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state, see their govt projects then comeback and classify rochas's project if it won't fall under a charity programme class. After all these you can comeback and thank me.
but brother the governors in those states has been in office for over seven years but rochas has spent barely 3yrs besides those states are supper rich states. let try and be fair and sincere to ourselves nah!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3: the op is just a mischief maker that is seeking cheap attention. out of the governors in Nigeria it is only Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State that i know did better in terms of primary schools building. Rochas has done over 200 schools in imo state and it is evident when you travel round the state just like rivers state. no amount of propaganda can subvert the truth

I will not ask you to provide 200

please post pictures of 10 of these schools with names of LGA lets see
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by olodoowoh: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
lefrenzy:
but brother the governors in those states has been in office for over seven years but rochas has spent barely 3yrs besides those states are supper rich states. let try and be fair and sincere to ourselves nah!
fashola, amaechi and akpabio made giant strides in their 1st tenure, their 2nd second tenure wasn't as fruitful as the 1st tenure. What substantial thing did rochas achieve if not for petty charity-like projects? (He tried a little bit in orlu)
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by gbenga4sure(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
why do you enjoy cheap propaganda just to bring another person down. I can authoritatively tell you that i know that town very well and that school is one of the schools en marked for reconstruction as is evidence from your first pic (you see those blocks in the background). much of the schools in Rivers State was not done in Amechi's first term it took him second term to spread the schools across the state. so we should commend Rochas for completing as much as 200 hundred schools with little resources in less than four years. I dare you to tell me any governor who's has done better
so your propaganda is what i call 'epic fail' try something smarter
.Olusegun mimiko of ondo state also did well with his world class standard mega primary schools.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
mikeansy:

No mind him jare.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by lefrenzy: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: fashola, amaechi and akpabio made giant strides in their 1st tenure, their 2nd second tenure wasn't as fruitful as the 1st tenure. What substantial thing did rochas achieve if not for petty charity-like projects? (He tried a little bit in orlu)
so you admit he tried in orlu. that's good. also remember that state like akwa Ibom has fg allocation that is greater than the combined allocation of the SE. lag and RV are supper rich states. so you want imo to outperform these states just within 3yrs. you are not being fair at all. i remembered in the first tenure of these governors esp akwa ibom and Rv the governors were critized for having uncompleted project here and there. ph in particular was a construction site with too many uncompleted project. but guess what most of those project were completed in the second tenue.
let me ask you just one question. which governor in nig with a far less resources have outperformed these three governors
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
mikeansy:

As an Igboman I feel deeply disappointed that many Igbos are collecting money from Jonathan and PDP to come online and lie against Rochas Okorocha who is by far the best Governor in Nigeria since 2011. Even if I produce 20 pictures these fools will still look for a fault while staying quiet about the neglect of Southeast infrastructure by FG. I spit on all of you. The spirit of our ancestors shall never forgive you and. Your unborn generations shall be cursed for lying and sabotaging the interest of the Igbo nation because of money. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by lefrenzy: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
my brothers we that are from se should more or less focus on the FG presence in the Se. the last time i travelled to Ideato my place in imo state i weep for my state. ph/ owerri rd is in sorry state. the okikwe/izougu/oga road is appology the only good federal RD in imo is just that onitsha/owerri rd and that rd was done by OBJ/yaradua. GEJ should pls help us out!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: why don't you go to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state, see their govt projects then comeback and classify rochas's project if it won't fall under a charity programme class. After all these you can comeback and thank me.
Nwanne, sincerely, I don't understand what you are driving at. You may do well to be more specific. What is the model, specification or modus operandi there that is not in Imo state that you would want our state to emulate.. You know, We can make Imo even more better by doing so. Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
dazey: Rochas must go
See them, keyboard tigers. Why you no go drag am out na. Imolites don't give a damn about paid jobblers like you. Rochas fate lies in the hands of Ndimo alone, who understands the facts on ground. And not by irrelevant neophytes like you. So shout all you can. Nobody dey hear you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
1 cad image and so many views of the same school
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by abagoro(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just got banned.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by abagoro(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
mikeansy: 1 cad image and so many views of the same school

Just relax and humbly accept the truth. You've been defeated convincingly. Luckily enough each of those schools have distinct vegetation. Some have flat roof while others have triangular roof. One has a tree in front ahile another has a mast in the background. Eat the humble pie N!gga.

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by theassassin: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: until you change your moniker,I no longer take your posts serious. You're nothing but a mischief maker. Ga nodu ala biko!

but is he telling the truth?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by theassassin: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
mbaise!!!!

I fear that place more than a grave yard.

rochassssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aka adighi ekpuchi Onwa. Rochas I know! I'm not an ingrate and i'm sure most Imolites and residents aint either. So, we must not set this very dangerous and damning precedence of rewarding hardwork and selfless service with the boot,evil propaganda or ingratitude. I for one wil strive in my own little way to ensure it doesn't happen in my state except God wills. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
theassassin:

but is he telling the truth?

what truth? Let him provide the link where Rochas said he has renovated all the schools in Imo state and I will know he's saying the truth.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
lefrenzy: my brothers we that are from se should more or less focus on the FG presence in the Se. the last time i travelled to Ideato my place in imo state i weep for my state. ph/ owerri rd is in sorry state. the okikwe/izougu/oga road is appology the only good federal RD in imo is just that onitsha/owerri rd and that rd was done by OBJ/yaradua. GEJ should pls help us out!
O ga adiri gi mma! You have spoken well!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
abagoro:

Just relax and humbly accept the truth. You've been defeated convincingly. Luckily enough each of those schools have distinct vegetation. Some have flat roof while others have triangular roof. One has a tree in front ahile another has a mast in the background. Eat the humble pie N!gga.

chai

lol
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by millionaireman: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, can you please explain what you mean by "charity development programme" and also what you mean by taking a walk to Akwa Ibom, Rivers and lagos state to see how govt execute project? I'm asking cos i wouldn't wanna answer out of context. Udo diri gi
Charity development? For example, govts in those states do not build today's urban roads with open gutters, with the hope that in the near future, another govt must damage the open gutters in order to build the modern and appropriate closed drainage gutters - the type of charity development now going on in towns outside the Imo state capital, developments that shall last from Monday to Friday.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by abagoro(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
millionaireman: Charty development? For example, govts in those states do not build today's urban roads with open gutters, with the hope that in the near future, another govt must damage the open gutters in order to build the modern and appropriate closed drainage gutters.

Absolute lies. Only major roads have covered drainage like Rochas did for Orlu and Wetheral roads. Only Amaechi has gone as far as doing covered drainages for some slums like Diobu and Orazi/Eligbam. In a bid to discredit Rochas, lies fly here and there. Only the truth shall set you free.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
millionaireman: Charty development? For example, govts in those states do not build today's urban roads with open gutters, with the hope that in the near future, another govt must damage the open gutters in order to build the modern and appropriate closed drainage gutters.
Nwanne, thank you for this clarification. But, I'm replying you in your capacity as millionaireman and not olodoowoh. Your point is very plausible and i think the gov'nor should look more towards this direction. However, it wil be very fallacious and wil amount to an intentional deceit if you say that "all" the urban roads constructed by those states govt are with closed drainage while "none" of the urban roads constructed by Rochas is with closed drainage. Have you been or plied the Akachi Towers? Etc udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by millionaireman: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
abagoro:

Absolute lies. Only major roads have covered drainage like Rochas did for Orlu and Wetheral roads. Only Amaechi has gone as far as doing covered drainages for some slums like Diobu and Orazi/Eligbam. In a bid to discredit Rochas, lies fly here and there. Only the truth shall set you free.
There is no closed gutter system for the Rochas roads in Orlu - Ihioma/Amaigbo/Enugu Roads and /Owus Avenue. By the way Orlu has no urban drainage system, OKOROCHA REFUSED TO COMPLETE ORLU URBAN DRAINAGE SYSTEM STARTED BY EX-GOV. IKWECHEGH. So how can you talk about closed gutters in Orlu? Do not mistake a few meters of closed gutters made for entrance to homes and business premises for closed gutter. By the way, go back on this thread to your favourite picture of Okorocha's achievement in Orlu - Ihioma road - the open gutters are glaring. What do you think I shall gain from telling lies against Okorocha? I only tell things as they are.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by meforyou1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Abagworo:

As an Igboman I feel deeply disappointed that many Igbos are collecting money from Jonathan and PDP to come online and lie against Rochas Okorocha who is by far the best Governor in Nigeria since 2011. Even if I produce 20 pictures these fools will still look for a fault while staying quiet about the neglect of Southeast infrastructure by FG. I spit on all of you. The spirit of our ancestors shall never forgive you and. Your unborn generations shall be cursed for lying and sabotaging the interest of the Igbo nation because of money. Tufiakwa
u are the biggest clownish fool on nairaland if you don't know. Show me pix of ayotolla Okorocha's uncommon transformations in Arondizuogu
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nkemtreasure: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
niceone3:
why do you enjoy cheap propaganda just to bring another person down. I can authoritatively tell you that i know that town very well and that school is one of the schools en marked for reconstruction as is evidence from your first pic (you see those blocks in the background). much of the schools in Rivers State was not done in Amechi's first term it took him second term to spread the schools across the state. so we should commend Rochas for completing as much as 200 hundred schools with little resources in less than four years. I dare you to tell me any governor who's has done better.
so your propaganda is what i call 'epic fail' try something smarter

WITH LITTLE RESOURCES Remember when he sold ADAPALM, he publicly said that the money was to be used by ROCHE (the company he used to procure it) for about 3.2 billion naira. He said that he would use this money to build these schools in all communities. This was within 3 months of his administration and promised that 20 schools would be completed every 3 months. Pls note that he also said that the schools were to be built with concrete but was surprised to see blocks and I can say till date that less than 20 schools have been completed. If you can post at least 20 pix it would be nice.
I appluaded this programme when it started but was dumb founded when I saw blocks instead of concrete walls. It's only in Imo state you see that blocks could also be used to build overhead bridges that cars will drive on (Akwakuma round about). Would post pictures when I drive around there).
Let's stop supporting something bad. EVEN PAST PDP GOVS didn't do anything about the school the op posted. Its a call on all of us to really demand from our leaders and intending ones to sit up or be voted out in 2015. If he hasn't done well in an area, instead of supporting it, use ur access to him to inform him. That's why we are on #Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by millionaireman: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, thank you for this clarification. But, I'm replying you in your capacity as millionaireman and not olodoowoh. Your point is very plausible and i think the gov'nor should look more towards this direction. However, it wil be very fallacious and wil amount to an intentional deceit if you say that "all" the urban roads constructed by those states govt are with closed drainage while "none" of the urban roads constructed by Rochas is with closed drainage. Have you been or plied the Akachi Towers? Etc udo diri gi
Udo dikwara gi nwanne. Note: Rochas built closed gutters in Owerri. Owerri has the best urban drainage facility in the Southeast built by former governments of Imo state. Rochas added more to building Owerri drainage system. But in Orlu, flood often carries away houses, including multi-storey buildings, and once a baby, due to absence of urban drainage system. All pleas to Okorocha to complete Orlu urban drainage system started by his predecessor, Amadi Ikwechegh, have fallen on deaf ears. Building road with open gutters where there is no drainage system - that is charity development. Translate what the builder had in mind: your town has never had dual carriage street with street lamp poles before, therefore I am doing you a big favour.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: my friend take a walk to akwa ibom, rivers and lagos state and see how govt execute project, not this charity development programme rochas is doing. There's a thin line between TA orji and rochas.
Look at this one. Which Akwa-Ibom? The one you heard about or saw with your two eyes? Akwa-Ibom state has good roads..
free education...no water I mean no water and irregular light supply even in the so-called Uyo talkless of Eket. In Eket every house has a borehole grin. Talk about a state where the governor spends his time boasting on TV deceiving people like you who have resorted to using his standards to compare Rochas. Tu fia!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2014
abagoro: I just got banned.
You don't deserve to be where decent people like us are. So your being banned is too lenient, your moniker should be deleted. It remains berem.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Nkemtreasure:

WITH LITTLE RESOURCES Remember when he sold ADAPALM, he publicly said that the money was to be used by ROCHE (the company he used to procure it) for about 3.2 billion naira. He said that he would use this money to build these schools in all communities. This was within 3 months of his administration and promised that 20 schools would be completed every 3 months. Pls note that he also said that the schools were to be built with concrete but was surprised to see blocks and I can say till date that less than 20 schools have been completed. If you can post at least 20 pix it would be nice.
I appluaded this programme when it started but was dumb founded when I saw blocks instead of concrete walls. It's only in Imo state you see that blocks could also be used to build overhead bridges that cars will drive on (Akwakuma round about). Would post pictures when I drive around there).
Let's stop supporting something bad. EVEN PAST PDP GOVS didn't do anything about the school the op posted. Its a call on all of us to really demand from our leaders and intending ones to sit up or be voted out in 2015. If he hasn't done well in an area, instead of supporting it, use ur access to him to inform him. That's why we are on #Nairaland.
If berem catch you eeh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan Biography, Profile And Life History. / Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv / NEC Receiving Reports From State Judicial Panels On EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.