Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. (5025 Views)

BREAKING: ‘No IPOB member shall attend the meeting called by Okorocha’ -Kanu / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha / The Newly Inaugrated Traditional Parliament By Okorocha. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by CzarChris(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2014
1st of all, let me make something clear, I hate rochas and everything he stands for.
There is serious cash drought in Imo State. All his projects are all done by with his family circle, if you ain't his family nothing for you.
He imported school uniforms, school bags, socks and shoes are there no tailors in Imo? He imported chairs and tables for the schools, don't we have carpenters in Imo?
When Udenwa built the secretariat at port-harcourt road, major contractor got the job and the government also allocated sand and chippings supply jobs with full LPO to hundreds of indigenous people and money circulated in the state. But this nigga imports even socks, how will the state economy grow?
True he's built a lot of projects in the state(even though the standards are questionable) but there is no local content in them, everything goes into one pocket, people are in extreme poverty in Imo State why won't prostitution, rituals and yahoozee trive in Imo.
Yes Rochas has worked, but his people are in extreme poverty.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by millionaireman: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Chimerase: ma dear am not talking abt seeing it on TV
I see it everi wia I go amu an imolite
The last time I visited ma village it remains finishing touches
Check nguru in aboh mbaise, okpala, ahaizu, orlu zone and okigwe zone its complete infact all the whole LGA
I dnt like APC one bit but if someone does somefin we commend dem
But dat does not mean emeka is not coming to douglas house come 2015 cheesy

You truly represent Owerri attitude toward Gov. Okorocha: next election, Owerri shall vote only a candidate from Owerri zone, not withstanding that Gov. Okorocha builds his flashy projects only in Owerri area. Orlu zone is supposed to be Okorocha's political stronghold, but he decided that only enlarging some roads in the area should count as his reward for the massive number of votes he received from the area.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
berem: You are an incorrigible and unrepentant LIAR!! Provide a link where he said so or let Amadioha twist your lying lips and turn it to kanda!!
What I said was really understatement compared with what happened. In 2012, Thief Rochas Okorocha sold ADAPALM for over 3 billion naira...
Oya read what he said he will do with the money.

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=12848

Berem my love, I've forgiven you despite the insults. In my dream last night, I saw you broke into my room, tear my shirt, and............................

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Longeria(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: I can never get tired of defending good development in my state. Carry your hatred and go somewhere else.

Rochas till 2019!
Berem we're still waiting for your response from the link the OP brought, based on your request. Please don't disappoint us.

WE ARE WAITING.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Longeria: Berem we're still waiting for your response from the link the OP brought, based on your request. Please don't disappoint us.

WE ARE WAITING.
. You and your alternate moniker should stop spamming my mentions. I am done with this thread. Direct your complaints to Government House,Owerri
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: . You and your alternate moniker should stop spamming my mentions. I am done with this thread. Direct your complaints to Government House,Owerri
Berem, thank you for exhibiting your high level of dullness, I know you're disappointed with the high level criminality under the watchful eye of Okorocha. Extend my greetings to your fellow clueless liars, Abagworo / abagoro, niceone3, Chimerase, Arva, plshavmercyamen, Modibo12, lefrenzy.
I will continue to expose APC and their evil acts.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Berem, thank you for exhibiting your high level of dullness, I know you're disappointed with the high level criminality under the watchful eye of Okorocha. Extend my greetings to your fellow clueless liars, Abagworo / abagoro, niceone3, Chimerase, Arva, plshavmercyamen, Modibo12, lefrenzy.
I will continue to expose APC and their evil acts.
Ignored!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by tit(f): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Okorocha has reduced Imo state to a laughing stock.
Imo state used to be first in Nigerian secondary education but hey have dropped about 20 places under Rochas Bichi Okorocha!
Every Ola, Elojo and Musa is now making fun of my Imo peoples.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
millionaireman: Udo dikwara gi nwanne. Note: Rochas built closed gutters in Owerri. Owerri has the best urban drainage facility in the Southeast built by former governments of Imo state. Rochas added more to building Owerri drainage system. But in Orlu, flood often carries away houses, including multi-storey buildings, and once a baby, due to absence of urban drainage system. All pleas to Okorocha to complete Orlu urban drainage system started by his predecessor, Amadi Ikwechegh, have fallen on deaf ears. Building road with open gutters where there is no drainage system - that is charity development. Translate what the builder had in mind: your town has never had dual carriage street with street lamp poles before, therefore I am doing you a big favour.
Nwanne, thanks for your civility in replying to my chat. I totally agree with you that more work stil needs to be done in the area of proper drainage system. But, you have to note that this thing is more or less a gradual thing. The Owerri drainage system you talked about that was built by other administrations was stil improved on by Rochas after so many years of neglect. Have you forgotten how works lay out, Amakohia, some areas in world bank etc was before Rochas worked and is stil even working on those drainages? The truth is that Imo state needs a whole lot of work to be done before it can pride itself as a multi city and a model state and my happiness is that Rochas is trying and my greatest fear is my state being thrown back to the yester years. And also the wicked propaganda being peddled against Rochas by "some" vultures within and outside my state just cos of his political affiliation is at least nauseating and at most giving pple lyk myself a very big responsibility of ensuring that stupidity and ingratitude is not embedded or associated with my State. Btw, do you in all sincerity think that if given another resounding and amazing chance and support, Rochas wil ever allow all the beautiful works he has done in the whole of Imo state to be destroyed cos of lack of proper drainage system? Udo diri gi.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
CzarChris: 1st of all, let me make something clear, I hate rochas and everything he stands for.
There is serious cash drought in Imo State. All his projects are all done by with his family circle, if you ain't his family nothing for you.
He imported school uniforms, school bags, socks and shoes are there no tailors in Imo? He imported chairs and tables for the schools, don't we have carpenters in Imo?
When Udenwa built the secretariat at port-harcourt road, major contractor got the job and the government also allocated sand and chippings supply jobs with full LPO to hundreds of indigenous people and money circulated in the state. But this nigga imports even socks, how will the state economy grow?
True he's built a lot of projects in the state(even though the standards are questionable) but there is no local content in them, everything goes into one pocket, people are in extreme poverty in Imo State why won't prostitution, rituals and yahoozee trive in Imo.
Yes Rochas has worked, but his people are in extreme poverty.
Nwanne, pls speak for your self o. Imolites are not in "extreme poverty" and God forbid we wil ever be. Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by CzarChris(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, pls speak for your self o. Imolites are not in "extreme poverty" and God forbid we wil ever be. Udo diri gi
Ngwanu, nwanne ka anyi si na poverty di na imo adi ha ka nke extreme. Mana I ga ekweta na ihe mu kara eba bu eziokwu. Ego adi ha bu na ego adi ha, ima ego ana ana na tax ndi oru bekee na Owerri? Guy etoro mu na owerri tutu oru eburu mu pu ba, anam abata owerri every weekend, so amam ihe mu ekwu.
Abia na oru Rochas ruru ekwerem mana uzo ndi aruru bu substandard. So so hotel na fast food bu ihe na ene ego na obodo a, oburu na owere ihe ndi ahu o gara obodo oyibo si ha meputa ya ebe a, ima madu ole ihe ahu gara e nye oru?
Rochas e tinyle ndi obodo anyi na mbiam ka ana abia ario ya nri, mana chukwu olisa ga azoputa anyi na aka ya. cool
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
CzarChris: Ngwanu, nwanne ka anyi si na poverty di na imo adi ha ka nke extreme. Mana I ga ekweta na ihe mu kara eba bu eziokwu. Ego adi ha bu na ego adi ha, ima ego ana ana na tax ndi oru bekee na Owerri? Guy etoro mu na owerri tutu oru eburu mu pu ba, anam abata owerri every weekend, so amam ihe mu ekwu.
Abia na oru Rochas ruru ekwerem mana uzo ndi aruru bu substandard. So so hotel na fast food bu ihe na ene ego na obodo a, oburu na owere ihe ndi ahu o gara obodo oyibo si ha meputa ya ebe a, ima madu ole ihe ahu gara e nye oru?
Rochas e tinyle ndi obodo anyi na mbiam ka ana abia ario ya nri, mana chukwu olisa ga azoputa anyi na aka ya. cool
Nwanne, pls forgive me cos I'm going to reply you in English cos this is a public forum and i believe pple that aint Imolites or Ndi Igbo deserve to be informed about the true state of things in Imo State. To start with, you talked about hotels and fast foods littering every where in Owerri, but I wil ask you wheather you know the number of tertiary institutions and govt establishments in Owerri and wheather you have lost sight of it's implications ie fast foods and hotels? You also talked about creation of jobs vis-a-vis the importation of school sandals for school pupils and students. Then, I wil ask you wheather you don't know that aside the ist consignment that came in, that the rest have always been produced by the revived Imo shoe Industry? Then finally, as regards the tax paid by civil servants, have you forgotten that there is something called PAYE(Pay As You Earn)? And do you also know that Imo civil servants both retired and stil in active service have NEVER had it so good in the recent past? Nwanne, Imo state economy is being diversified and there is "enough" money for everybody except the greedy. Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by ikweremilitant: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
niceone3:
why do you enjoy cheap propaganda just to bring another person down. I can authoritatively tell you that i know that town very well and that school is one of the schools en marked for reconstruction as is evidence from your first pic (you see those blocks in the background). much of the schools in Rivers State was not done in Amechi's first term it took him second term to spread the schools across the state. so we should commend Rochas for completing as much as 200 hundred schools with little resources in less than four years. I dare you to tell me any governor who's has done better
so your propaganda is what i call 'epic fail' try something smarter
are you high or just incredibly stupid.so with all this pictourial evidence you are still hell bent in defending mediocrity.meeen! Imolites re unbelievable.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, pls forgive me cos I'm going to reply you in English cos this is a public forum and i believe pple that aint Imolites or Ndi Igbo deserve to be informed about the true state of things in Imo State. To start with, you talked about hotels and fast foods littering every where in Owerri, but I wil ask you wheather you know the number of tertiary institutions and govt establishments in Owerri and wheather you have lost sight of it's implications ie fast foods and hotels? You also talked about creation of jobs vis-a-vis the importation of school sandals for school pupils and students. Then, I wil ask you wheather you don't know that aside the ist consignment that came in, that the rest have always been produced by the revived Imo shoe Industry? Then finally, as regards the tax paid by civil servants, have you forgotten that there is something called PAYE(Pay As You Earn)? And do you also know that Imo civil servants both retired and stil in active service have NEVER had it so good in the recent past? Nwanne, Imo state economy is being diversified and there is "enough" money for everybody except the greedy. Udo diri gi

I know you've sold your conscience to the devil, please CLICK THIS LINK.
Udo diri gi.

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Plshavmercyamen: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

I know you've sold your conscience to the devil, please CLICK THIS LINK.
Udo diri gi.

I wil continue to ignore u til you learn how to be civil and chat responsibly. Udo diri gi
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
abagoro:

Just relax and humbly accept the truth. You've been defeated convincingly. Luckily enough each of those schools have distinct vegetation. Some have flat roof while others have triangular roof. One has a tree in front ahile another has a mast in the background. Eat the humble pie N!gga.
Abagworo u dey fall my hands oh. So you have this pics and you failed to post them in the Imo thread. Chai! U dey F up.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. by PhockPhockMan: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Chiwude: Abagworo u dey fall my hands oh. So you have this pics and you failed to post them in the Imo thread. Chai! U dey F up.
Tell him to also post the ones in rural areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv / Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.