Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? (2058 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Bigsteveg(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can u fart in the presence of your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend?

If your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend farts in your presence, how would you react?

Leggo

For me, I don't really like it
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by farano(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
No
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by scribble: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol..

It all depends on the length of the relationship

But some women are freaky....you'd be surprised what turns people in these days
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Mimisboygreat: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
As for me I can't. But if it mistakenly comes out I would apologise and excuse myself from there..
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
That's gross but that doesn't rule out the fact that many women do it these days. Its awkward.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eeeew! who does that?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
farano: No
^^^She doesn't fart at all

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by chibwike(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kindly follow back
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014

U can't be too sure, u may fart during dat period.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Tymax(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: That's gross but that doesn't rule out the fact that many women do it these days. Its awkward.
Forming grin

So you can sleep with your husband but not fart in his presence. Hmm!
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by MisterLongman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Some making it look like farting is a crime..... Are you going to tell your spouse to excuse you because you want to fart........ If you don't fart, you better consult your physician

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by flinton(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
If u feel bad wen u fart in ur spouse presence then u are fake! IMHO

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by radiant3(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why not if not,it's a call of nature after all
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by xmileeasy: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
if you can't fart in the presence of your spouse that implies you can keep secrets from them.Be open minded,when nature calls,ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by adonbilivit: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
my girl dey MESmarize me wella and i love her for that. it turns me on
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
If I fart, nd he breaks up wid me..den he is a looser. Definitely will fart in from of him. So if d mess is catching my yansh..I will go excuse myself nd run to d toilet. DREAM ON! I will mess in his mouth sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: If I fart, nd he breaks up wid me..den he is a looser. Definitely will fart in from of him. So if d mess is catching my yansh..I will go excuse myself nd run to d toilet. DREAM ON! I will mess in his mouth sef
lmao! eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by jamilkb(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: If I fart, nd he breaks up wid me..den he is a looser. Definitely will fart in from of him. So if d mess is catching my yansh..I will go excuse myself nd run to d toilet. DREAM ON! I will mess in his mouth sef
You want him dead? chai grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lmao! eleyi gidi gan grin
grin grin grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
jamilkb: You want him dead? chai grin
my mess tastes good na
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: grin grin grin
how bout your mail address?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by jamilkb(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: my mess tastes good na
No way grin lol, even nicky minaj's mess sef lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Olusanya333(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dissapointed
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: Dissapointed
aww y naa?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
jamilkb: No way grin lol, even nicky minaj's mess sef lipsrsealed
loool smiley
KiddaBlingzz: how bout your mail address?
its nt actually working
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by kolubo(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2014
If my gf fart in my presence i will just gather alot of strength and fire back God help her if i did not eat beans or kulikuli dat day, that is what we call operation fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Olusanya333(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: aww y naa?
Farting in front of ur bf like "bummmmmm.......bunnnn.........bummmmmmmmmm" got me dissapointed
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: its nt actually working
ok, mail me. anyhow you do it
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Farting in front of ur bf like "bummmmmm.......bunnnn.........bummmmmmmmmm" got me dissapointed
awww so u wudnt want me to mess in front of u?
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: ok, mail me. anyhow you do it
how will I do it na
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: how will I do it na
lol... whyning at its best grin
anyways, that should be a talk for another day

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just April Fooled My Bae / Ladies, See The Things U Can Do To Keep Your Man. / How I Nearly Lost My Eyes Today (A Sad Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.