Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? (2035 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol... whyning at its best grin
anyways, that should be a talk for another day
alright smiley
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by tchigofigo(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2014
it doesn't av a special rm like the bathrm n toilet or kitchen..if she does it in my presence..i'l jst cal her name n say 'thanks for sharing'..bt it's always a 'slip'o d a.ss', no harm intended
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: awww so u wudnt want me to mess in front of u?
if my girl fart on me intentionaly it wil reduce the love i hav for her but if it was a mistake no problem.meanwhile ladies no dey gree say dem they fart sha.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: awww so u wudnt want me to mess in front of u?
Yea and i supposed u woudn't
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by marieolae(f): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Yea and i supposed u woudn't
yes I will o. Very welllll
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by jaspe1r(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] if u cant fart in front ov ur guy or gurl hw den can u UnCloth #all apologies to ashewos wey d UnCloth for any man uh its total freaky!
*if u cant fart den canu tell him or her secrets?
*it means u re insincere!
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by nnamdizen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Only persons whos attitude and mentality smells like fart would do such a thing, cos no matter who is present, its wrong to spoil the air intentionally for anyone
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by valdes00(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
I hate girls that form.... Wats dere.... My GF is very free wif me, I culd remember wen she farted in my presence.... We laughed about it buh I later revenge wit a thunderous fart.....
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wife? Maybe after 35 years, girlfriend? Never. I can't even do it in front of my mother.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Kunleskey(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yeske@op attend to the call of nature @once....you wanna tell me say if you wanna cough or sneez you will hold it till u get to a free or silent place....it's not a gud idea to hold it wen you wanna fart..it cause a lot of problem to our body especially the stomach...you are holding useless,dirty and poisinous substance that are irrelevant to ya body...pls kindly attend to the call of nature @once so that your body won't be disturbed and ya stomach/body will be free.....stop cheating yourself....4rm now on
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
This topic got me laughing. My girlfriend and I fart like hell. When we were still in school, oh uni days, she'll open the door to the toilet and fart those loud ones grin
whenever we do that, we'll laugh like no sorrow grin

Meet a real girlfriend and do crazy stuffs man
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Jimbadly: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nah, never done that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Initiating Divorce / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... / What Do You Think???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.