Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26135 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I have to see your skills first don't I

Ok....*NOTED*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon...sweery u berrra tell those ugly mofos talkin to u to bak the f** of from ma woman..ok!! angry

Lol who's your woman?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: Naijaboiy where you at man?
Someone called me
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Rapzino: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
Someone called me
you are welcome bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: you are welcome bro
howdy??

Wetin sup?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Rapzino: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
howdy??

Wetin sup?
nothing much bro, i'm just good and ya?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: nothing much bro, i'm just good and ya?
m kool...

You didn't woo anyone,,why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Rapzino: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
m kool...

You didn't woo anyone,,why?
i wanted wooing Cheryl1 but it seems she ain't stable.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kingphilip(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: I choose Chibwike. Reasons-He knows me. smiley
I don't get this! can someone explain this to me? dygeasy please I'll need ur help
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: i wanted wooing Cheryl1 but it seems she ain't stable.
LoL,,yea...NL not much of her thing I guess
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
kingphilip:
I don't get this! can someone explain this to me? dygeasy please I'll need ur help
what is confusing there
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Rapzino: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL,,yea...NL not much of her thing I guess
yes she wrote that yesterday, i don't thhnk i'm ready to woo any other girl on here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by daveP(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:
Who no like better thing tongue
i missed alot. Hmmmm!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by daveP(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Marieolae & Kiddblingzz
Sarimah & Djeezy
Missterious & VictoriousVic
MizMyColi & Seagold
Xcapist & Kika23
Farano & Mization
Dechandel & Kilokeys
Missberrypop5 & Chibikwe
Xtarxhyne & Harlos
SpcAgtOko & Jbluv55
Ivyy & Ruudnisterooy
Claireshan & Neldrizzy

Hey guys. Whatever takes you there just know(violin starts in background, delivering nerve-touching tunes) that me-you, though times fly past....

Il see you when you, yes you... When you get there.
wink (adjust collar)

(light beat accompanies violin as he talks on) .....

The men's edition ends and probably i do hope the winners stick wink till d next edition. Meanwhile here's a worthy song by coolio(sits at piano and signals to beat to increase tempo as he sings passionately)

I'll see you when you get there

if you ever get there
see you when you get there

I'll see ee you oou when you get there

if you ever get there

(choir joins and sings along with him as camera rolls down to catch final moment as they hold hands to sing also)

I'll see you oou when you get there
if you ever get there

(signals for entire instrumentals to cut short except for constant claps)

I'll see you when you get there
if you ever get there

me: (sings) seeeeee youuuuuuuuuu (kicks in vocal prowess) when you gettttttttttttttt(pauses and places hands on keys) theeeerrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

smileysmileysmiley (stands from piano and exits the building, take a look back, then walks out)

Camera/ Curtains Fall............

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kingphilip(m): 4:03am On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: what is confusing there
she chose u because she know u
I tot twas supposed to b based on d lines everyone drops
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Winners Of The Night - Nairaland's latest couples

Marieolae & Kiddblingzz

Sarimah & Djeezy

Missterious & VictoriousVic

MizMyColi & Seagold

Xcapist & Kika23

Farano & Mization

Dechandel & Kilokeys

Missberrypop5 & Chibikwe

Xtarxhyne & Harlos

SpcAgtOko & Jbluv55

Ivyy & Ruudnisterooy

Claireshan & Neldrizzy

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47)

Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.