Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26259 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Presentsmiley
welcome dearie
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich: Lights my weed*
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Waiting for the Google lines grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kelvingraphics would be dropping the lines on behalf of Kiddablingzz.

Marieolae, it doesn't matter whom the bearer is, it's the message that's important.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: LET'S GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool down na, no be you dem wan woo.. U re supposed to be shy na

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ms. Ivyy.. Do come around. I'm reserving a space for you beside me. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

Wicked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

Better wait for ur turn.. No destroy these boys morale o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by jamilkb(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
MuhdG, Hadizy where you guys? The show don start oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: welcome dearie
Thank youwink anything for me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Kelvingraphics would be dropping the lines on behalf of Kiddablingzz.

Marieolae, it doesn't matter whom the bearer is, it's the message that's important.
alright then....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Cool down na, no be you dem wan woo.. U re supposed to be shy na

D babe tear eye o.. Shy fire

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MisterLongman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay, haven't been seeing you around, you been busy?
Yes ma'am.......... I can't wait to see to the three wise men fight for your love in this competition
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where is Xtarxhyne, she,d shud be here with me
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736517_mid219731love_jpeg1ad1c7972d5ee099a1abdbd9fb2aba0e

Here I am sitting down,,confused and dazed...looking for the right words to express my undying love for you..

I've known you for just a while and I can beat my chest proudly and say that the few times we have spent together has been one of the very best moments of my life,,if not the best..
Baby you know i'm usually shy when I want to compliment you but I have to say this...

I've come across a lot of girls: some bleached, some dark, some really pretty too, but none of them compare to you.

When it comes to beauty,,you're the first among the rest. The sound of your angelic voice makes my heart melt.

I will give you the sun,,to wake you in the morn' and the moon to keep you calm at night.

I will wrap myself around the stars dost whenever you need me,,all you need do is gaze upon the sky and i'd be right there with you.

I will be your shoulder when you cry and with my tears i'll cry a sea for you so that you can sail the earth and find the impossible treasures you seek..

To the most dangerous of places i'll go even to the depths of sambisa forest just to get the prettiest and rarest of roses for you.

I Love you marieolae,,please be mine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736519_loveglitter9_gif7e4a79690a416e589d6c9c300d2050d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736518_lovewallpaperquotes3_jpegf00f6642a1de1d6e2c56fb86ed401e62

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by valmunich(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: shocked shocked shocked
You want some?? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
jamilkb: gimme some wink
hahaha *gives him some*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
E don set cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Thank youwink anything for me?
yeah, myself, i am here for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Kelvingraphics would be dropping the lines on behalf of Kiddablingzz.

Ayt....
Marieolae, Kiddasweetgrin asked me to deliver this message to yacheesy

Here it goes:

Marieolae, everyone gazes at and is obsessed by your beauty. But inside of you i see a sweeter and far more beautiful heart. I'l give the world to have you by my side. Marie, as you might have figured, i'm bad. I wont lie i havent thought of the beautiful things i could do to your sexy body, make you feel outta this world......i'ma hype you a little.....hope you like football? Cos i can already envision both of us in a couch playing fifa 14. To me you are greater than brazil(ever was)hotter than messi, more expensive that C. Ronaldo, and so sexy with your arsenal!. I knew you never to fumble like the super eagles. I'm a man. United fan and would like us to overcome this storm together and live happily ever after at the top of the league table by the end of the season. Come and experience a better side of life with me as OBJ did with our oil money. I hope you dont like farming cos we aint gonna stay in otta. I'd love to sweep you off your feet but i cant find a broom on Nl but i hope this epistle typed with a sincere and ever loving heart does that. I look at your profile every minute of the day. And would be richer than bill gates if i were to be paid for every second i spend there. I think you should hold the record for the most amount of likes. I've got plenty of time to listen to you baby. Lots of energy and strength to protect and fight for you baby. Olae love, what are your interest and hobbies? Ill love to share them with you lovely one. I never wanted anyone as i want you right now. I finally found what i've been searching for my whole life. Take away all the hype i typed and this is what i mean "you put a little coffee, i mix a little sugar. Thats how i want us to help each other make a perfect world together" I'm not here at this very moment cos i'm busy supervising the preparation of our lodge in the bahamas for our honeymoon. I'l be here by 10pm to take you to a world you only but dreamed of. I love you olae and i know you feel the same way too. *kneels one knee* marieolae, will you dance with me tonight?..............

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
farano: hahaha *gives him some*
farano, i like you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Where is Xtarxhyne, she,d shud be here with me
m here bae cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: yeah, myself, i am here for you
lolzzz you want make she scatter my head abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:
Better wait for ur turn.. No destroy these boys morale o

Heheheheheh
Don't worry..
Only here to boost your's for 2mao tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by jamilkb(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: farano, i like you
farano, he likes you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
You want some?? smiley
No thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt....
Marieolae, Kiddasweetgrin asked me to deliver this message to yacheesy

Here it goes:

Marieolae, everyone gazes at and is obsessed by your beauty. But inside of you i see a sweeter and far more beautiful heart. I'l give the world to have you by my side. Marie, as you might have figured, i'm bad. I wont lie i havent thought of the beautiful things i could do to your sexy body, make you feel outta this world......i'ma hype you a little.....hope you like football? Cos i can already envision both of us in a couch playing fifa 14. To me you are greater than brazil(ever was)hotter than messi, more expensive that C. Ronaldo, and so sexy with your arsenal!. I knew you never to fumble like the super eagles. I'm a man. United fan and would like us to overcome this storm together and live happily ever after at the top of the league table by the end of the season. Come and experience a better side of life with me as OBJ did with our oil money. I hope you dont like farming cos we aint gonna stay in otta. I'd love to sweep you off your feet but i cant find a broom on Nl but i hope this epistle typed with a sincere and ever loving heart does that. I look at your profile every minute of the day. And would be richer than bill gates if i were to be paid for every second i spend there. I think you should hold the record for the most amount of likes. I've got plenty of time to listen to you baby. Lots of energy and strength to protect and fight for you baby. Olae love, what are your interest and hobbies? Ill love to share them with you lovely one. I never wanted anyone as i want you right now. I finally found what i've been searching for my whole life. Take away all the hype i typed and this is what i mean "you put a little coffee, i mix a little sugar. Thats how i want us to help each other make a perfect world together" I'm not here at this very moment cos i'm busy supervising the preparation of our lodge in the bahamas for our honeymoon. I'l be here by 10pm to take you to a world you only but dreamed of. I love you olae and i know you feel the same way too. *kneels one knee* marieolae, will you dance with me tonight?..............
oboy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Omo see my hommie naijaboiy.. It's like if u r ready to be a father. Shey?
Gehn Gehn I'll tell mummy for u grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736517_mid219731love_jpeg1ad1c7972d5ee099a1abdbd9fb2aba0e

Here I am sitting down,,confused and dazed...looking for the right words to express my undying love for you..

I've known you for just a while and I can beat my chest proudly and say that the few times we have spent together has been one of the very best moments of my life,,if not the best..
Baby you know i'm usually shy when I want to compliment you but I have to say this...

I've come across a lot of girls: some bleached, some dark, some really pretty too, but none of them compare to you.

When it comes to beauty,,you're the first among the rest. The sound of your angelic voice makes my heart melt.

I will give you the sun,,to wake you in the morn' and the moon to keep you calm at night.

I will wrap myself around the stars dost whenever you need me,,all you need do is gaze upon the sky and i'd be right there with you.

I will be your shoulder when you cry and with my tears i'll cry a sea for you so that you can sail the earth and find the impossible treasures you seek..

To the most dangerous of places i'll go even to the depths of sambisa forest just to get the prettiest and rarest of roses for you.

I Love you marieolae,,please be mine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736519_loveglitter9_gif7e4a79690a416e589d6c9c300d2050d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736518_lovewallpaperquotes3_jpegf00f6642a1de1d6e2c56fb86ed401e62
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I don't know what to sayy OMG!!! I'm soo speechless. I can't believe this, I'm blown away danny. This is amazingg
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by valmunich(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: No thanks
Ok.. Don't gimme that look next time.. *puffs smoke outta my nose*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: m here bae cheesy
where have you been all day, missed you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by ivyy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Ms. Ivyy.. Do come around. I'm reserving a space for you beside me. cheesy

Coming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content) / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.