Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED (2446 Views)

Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / What Is This Dating/courting All About? / Should I Marry Her Without Courting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay:
Mr cork r u sure uve not been sending pms to nairaland transgender cos na dem full here o

...sweeery...u a man? shocked
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hey!
Tymax angry
StayOff! cheesy

BountyHunter: You strike me like someone I used to be friends with on here and I insist you're no newbie to Nairaland.
I couldn't reply you because at the time of receiving your mentions and others, I was using a low end phone.

Hmmmmmmm

Having gone through your lines, I admit, those were lovely, wait! How'd you know I've got fine legs?
Or was that part of faking it until it becomes real?.
Those were real stuffs you wrote up there and I'm impressed, for real.
If I saw these lines yesterday, bar the lewd part angry well........I'd have done the needful.

Officially, Sea Gold won.
BuT

Unofficially, I declare you BountyHunter the winner of my Golden Heart.
(No Sarcasm)

Welcome to my world
And please, please! angry
No lewdness/indecent talk.
I'm too holy Hun kiss

CC: Temigracie

1 Like

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

...sweeery...u a man? shocked
Bros me sef no know o. Heehehehhehe
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Tymax(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey!
Ty max angry
StayOff! cheesy

Bounty Hunter: You strike me like someone I used to be friends with on here and I insist you're no newbie to Nairaland.
I couldn't reply you because at the time of receiving your mentions and others, I was using a low end phone.

Hmmmmmmm

Having gone through your lines, I admit, those were lovely, wait! How'd you know I've got fine legs?
If I saw these lines yesterday, bar the lewd part angry well........I'd have done the needful.

BuT

Unofficially, I declare you Bounty Hunter the winner of my Golden Heart.
(No Sarcasm)

Welcome to my world
I'm too holy Hun kiss

CC: Temi gracie
I'm pleased. So now you are controlling two guys. Only you. grin well done.
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay:
Bros me sef no know o. Heehehehhehe

..anyways. If u a man...i wud still love to enter though! wink

1 Like

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

In justin bieber's voice....

#never
#say
#never,,,, Lol...

...wow...we r shocked....u people ther in Nigeria herd of Justin bimba?....Nigeria is really advancin...truss me! lipsrsealed

...but isn't that wot u people ther in Nigeria call him?.. Justin bimbo?.... I lie? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

...wow...we r shocked....u people ther in Nigeria herd of Justin bimba?....Nigeria is really advancin...truss me! lipsrsealed
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax:

That's not true angry
It's just a game joor cheesy
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

Justin bimba ?

dude go home and sleep . You're drunk.
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Tymax(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

That's not true angry
It's just a game joor cheesy
Game? Ah! So you are toying with them. grin tongue
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by annawhite(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Poetry makes me dizzy....it makes me see the guy as a broke nigga #
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax:
Game? Ah! So you are toying with them. grin tongue
Abi they're toying with me undecided
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Tymax(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:
Abi they're toying with me undecided
Tah! Comot dia. Na you hold d yam hold d knife jor grin

Dedicating a song to your 2 shocked new guys. Take it!:

Remote by Mbryo

...She hold my remooooooote o! grin
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
annawhite: Poetry makes me dizzy....it makes me see the guy as a broke nigga #

^^^ ther u go....didn't i wanrn u people that Nigeria females were only interested in only moiney n Brazilian wig and not poetry?

....u all juss herdit from the donkeys mouth. (no offense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014

. anyways,aana how r u ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by chelseabmw(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey!
Tymax angry
StayOff! cheesy

BountyHunter: You strike me like someone I used to be friends with on here and I insist you're no newbie to Nairaland.

Hmmmmmmm

BuT

Unofficially, I declare you BountyHunter the winner of my Golden Heart.
(No Sarcasm)

Welcome to my world
I'm too holy Hun kiss

CC: Temigracie
hehe seriously no sarcasm?

yes yes yesssssss yesss *runs out nak.ed* *singing*
whooooah

you got to believe me, i haven't even got to the 'teething' stage on nl...

about the pretty legs, i can only imagine.
y'day i wasnt ready (was even hungry, tbh) so as my usual self i tried to keep it short, simple and comical...
then my rivals drew out top guns and i had an arrow without a bow, made me look silly... i just had to clap back

but seriously i think you're been too kind. give it straight to me, tell it as it is, im open minded...

p.s replying just now cos been watching sports all day...
saturday starts with 's', so does sports...
btw man utd won today, it was tough but we held our own to the very end. GGMU.
its been a great day for me... hope yours was just as great if not more
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
well contrary to what you said, poets are filthy rich, i think they've won more nobel prizes than any profession

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax:

like my school teacher used to say 'eh who's controlling who?
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Hmm,,,
Will a bank alert do the magic ?

seriously dont think so
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
@bountyhunter
A ManU fan?! shocked shocked

You don't wanna cross paths with my Guapo or Me.
Trust me wink
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Is this a seduction thread?... cheesy
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2014

^^^
Troll away joor cheesy
btw
that DP is cute, whoever tha is.
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

seriously dont think so

Then do the needful , get her an iphone 6....

twill do the magic...
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2014

btw man utd won today, it was tough but we held our own to the very end. GGMU.
its been a great day for me... hope yours was just as great if not more

You don't know how glad I'M to av come across a Man united fan...
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Then do the needful , get her an iphone 6....

twill do the magic...
and that will set me back by $1300 (an inflated price), for a bendy thing no thanks i'll pass... next year maybe
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: @bountyhunter
A ManU fan?! shocked shocked

You don't wanna cross paths with my Guapo or Me.
Trust me wink

im thick skinned... alas it was questionable last week, losing 5-3 to leicester city still hurts, damnn but time heals all things, it will pass
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by bountyhunter: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

You don't know how glad I'M to av come across a Man united fan...

brother, brother *hug* nohomo
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:

brother, brother *hug* nohomo

Lol....

so glad to meet you.....

1 Like

Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
bountyhunter:
and that will set me back by $1300 (an inflated price), for a bendy thing no thanks i'll pass... next year maybe

Lol Com'on Man, apple already tendered an apology...

heard tha some guy stood in a queue for 44hrs , jes to get his girlfy and iphone 6,,,
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by annawhite(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ ther u go....didn't i wanrn u people that Nigeria females were only interested in only moiney n Brazilian wig and not poetry?

....u all juss herdit from the donkeys mouth. (no offense)
undecided
MR cork...yea the donkey talking bout Nigeria females*a undecided
Re: Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED by MrCork: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2014
annawhite: MR cork...yea the donkey talking bout Nigeria females*a undecided

....sweery u no am a lover not a fighter and u still ma number 2 in nairaland.....anyways,am so glad u r lighter lightedly in a light skin way.

lov i!
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Can A Guy Be Romantic? / 10 Signs You're Dating An Emotionally Unavailable Man (or Woman) / 10 Tips To Impress Your Boyfriend’s Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.