Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advantages Of Being Funny - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Funny (26537 Views)

How I Stopped Being Funny / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by oyewolestephen(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op I don't believe on this your write-up, I have been funny since the day I was born. I haven't experience all this your superstory

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by dechandel(f): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Proofs/evidences that you are funny or be quiet forever!undecided
Yimu tongue

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Tymax(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one: If you can make a girl laugh
you can make her do anything

-Marilyn Monroe
grin grin secret weapon
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by destante(f): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one: If you can make a girl laugh
you can make her do anything

-Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn lied there. tongue

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Danhumprey: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Yimu tongue
angry
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 1one: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
destante: Marilyn lied there. tongue

You wouldn't want to meet me in person to confirm that what she said was true... Because after I'm done with you(has absolutely nothing to do with sex)... You would have melted like butter on a hot spoon.. Leaving me to pour you or smear you on the surface of any type of bread.

Enough said.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by destante(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one:

You wouldn't want to meet me in person to confirm that what she said was true... Because after I'm done with you(has absolutely nothing to do with sex)... You would have melted like butter on a hot spoon.. Leaving me to pour you or smear you on the surface of any type of bread.

Enough said.
Lol. You did well. cheesy I actually jes laughed. Nice sense of humour. But it didn't make me believe you. undecided now that's an example that she lied tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 1one: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
destante: Lol. You did well. cheesy I actually jes laughed. Nice sense of humour. But it didn't make me believe you. undecided now that's an example that she lied tongue

Naah... The issue is not believing.

The issue is having to be helplessly charmed by my sense of humor.

And if I can make you laugh online without even seeing me.. Imagine what it would be like if you were to meet me in person.

Trust me.. She's very right. smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by bobo65(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: I sooo love funny guys smiley

u so love me #winks
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ayusco85(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by lawrenceunaa: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
too long a post tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by destante(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one:

Naah... The issue is not believing.

The issue is having to be helplessly charmed by my sense of humor.

And if I can make you laugh online without even seeing me.. Imagine what it would be like if you were to meet me in person.

Trust me.. She's very right. smiley

if you say so. Isokay undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by naturally: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Funny people don't get hurt easily

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
saasala: I can say I am one of the funniest beings alive and I mean it, believe me, I am. If you doubt me, on request I will send you a video of myself making basket-mouth and bovy laugh in my dream. I am not much of a talkertive, though I talk pretty much, and when I do, you must laugh if I want you to.

Anyone can be funny, but not everyone can be a comedian. Being funny is learn-able, just like riding a bicycle. You can become a very funny person if you wish. There are loads of articles online that teaches how to be humorous. Just use google. Some people were not born funny, but they learned it and now its as easy as breathing in and breathing out to them.

1. You are happy. You are happy because you make people happy. I think I am one of the happiest guys in the world because of my sense of humour. When you see me, you see happiness radiating around me. I dont fake my smiles like the president of a green white green nation. The more I make people laugh, the more happy they become and the more happy I am. You cant imagine a poor person teaching you how to become rich. Only a rich person can make you rich. Only a happy person can transfer happiness. The happiest people in the world are the funny ones.

2. You are likable, loving and lovable. People will just like you and they wont be able to pinpoint why they do. If you are a guy, then you can go ahead and marry the daughter of an Arab Emir if you are funny. I am not a good looking guy, am not ugly though, am just there. I am the least handsome among my friend, but when we go out, at first the ladies abandon me for them, giving them faces and all that, but the moment I open my mouth to talk, they will start laughing, then they start falling for me. Father Abraham knows how many girls I have ****** because of my sense of humour. You have to be realy careful because you stand a high chance of messing up with your friends' girlfriends. All my friends' girlfriends love me to be around, they are always asking of me...where is asala, where is asala. I almost ****** one of my friends' girl because of my sense of humour but I called my self to order, I knew it would mar my relationship with my friend so I sa asala for my life, so take note. People will dash you money. Men, women, kids, everyone would love you....During an interview, just try to make your prospective employer chuckle a little and the job is yours. Dont mess up by trying to become a basket mouth

3. You will have a good self esteem. You become your own best friend, you will like yourself because people like you. Even when you dont have money, you feel you own the whole cosmos. You feel you are the best guy in the world because you are dating the hottest chick in town and you are sure Adolf Hitler would fall in love with you, where he alive to spend just 5 minutes with you. No one can talk you down because they know you will finish them with your humour.

4. You are a good lover and family man/woman: My dad was (I think he is still) a poor man, but a good father and husband because of his sense of humour. My Dad would make my mum laugh so much she would start shedding tears, or sharing tears like P. Jonathan would say. My mum couldnt keep a malice of 1 day with my dad, they will end it with laughter. We couldnt wait for our dad to come back from work every evening to make us laugh..Oooh, gone are those days. He still makes me laugh till date when I call him on phone or pay him a visit....My girlfriend always want to be around me, she always want to see me because there is no dull moment with asala, in fact she compelled me to write this post on NL. She must laugh, she must be happy. One of her friends saw my pic on her phone and she asked how in the world she fell for this not-so-good-looking-guy but when she met me, she understood because I made sure she laughed her ass out.

You can become happy, rich and fulfilled if you are funny and if you know how to use humour to your advantage....
In your dreams?

Stop taking that drink, it is obviously too strong for you.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by esmarcq(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
is it possible for some1 to be funny and shy well dats me sha

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by buoye1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
That is true!
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Neldrizzy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abeg mak una stop to they load us with 2much story...
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by mako007(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
saasala:

It was in my dream o just as I mentioned in the post...Just wait, God is sending angel Gabriel to bring it from heaven, but pray the demons dont hold him down like the bible days.
in dis modern era, reason you have to get an iPhone 6, who says it's only for air bending?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Superstar007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
I can relate with that though one should know when to draw the line.
My level of humour is dependent on my mood, if I'am happy, I'll give basket mouth a run for his money but when am moody, better dey your lane oh grin

I like funny people. . I can easily relate with them cos we don't take life too seriouss grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by peter4d2(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Funny dudes wch some female presume 2 b d kind who wuld kiss n tell.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
it's cool, but I stopped bein funny when people start taking me for granted..... xpeciali girls...

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Iceking1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Oboy... Life sweet ooo
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
sirjohnson: Ok, if you want to be funny, read this article Here ....After reading it, you will be funny enough to make Kanye West laugh
Two words to describe this dude.. Desperate Blogger.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by slap1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
True... They say I'm funny too. They're right, I think.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Abdull300(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
All what yu said it's true, but 4me i want to make people's around me vry hppy, but i cant, cus i dont knw how i go do am,
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ayusco85(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: I sooo love funny guys smiley

there are clowns and there are funny guys? which one?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by coolebux(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
My gal told me that she once whispered to her colleague that she liked that way I speak and that's why she beamed the green light

She still gets intoxicated with my being funny
#loveyouchommy.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Spidermon: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
When u crack jokes with a chic and while she is laffin, u start stylishly handling her and before she knows it u are between her legs knacking away. That shii good grin

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am kind of funny. @least I make people laugh....
Drawing the boundary is very necessary unless you'd die in front of a doctor...
Being funny is almost being stupid but stupidity has different theories which has ending points. Don't be extremely stupid.... I almost died baq in d village due to being funny, I got stung by a scorpion and nobody believed until I got paralyzed few seconds after. Drawing the line is necessary, u can only cross dat line with someone who's ur best ni99a.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Laitesmart(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
To save face.... You can always tell a lady you were just joking if you woo her and she says no...

Did that a lot while young......
#grinning
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
These guys keep changing S.T.U.p.I.D to silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.