Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34858 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2014
None...maybe because I have been a worker/leader in church, so I know the importance of spiritual authority and 'church etiquette'

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by chibwike(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie: None...maybe because I have been a worker/leader in church, so I know the importance of spiritual authority and 'church etiquette'
Happy sunday, ma'am
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by areee(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm committing one now by commenting on this post.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014

All of the above, seeing as I don't go at all.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie: None...maybe because I have been a worker/leader in church, so I know the importance of spiritual authority and 'church etiquette'
so karchie na pastor wife,,linda ikeji blog go hear this one

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by vosquare: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Jesus you mean? undecided

Is it bad
At all grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by clemzo101(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
hugelyendowed: 8

I'm guilty.

20: one day as I brought out my wallet to bring out money to put inside d offering envelope, d CD mistakenly fell off, I quickly picked it. Only d sister sitting beside me saw it. I was embarrassed.

I left immediately after the offering as I wasn't comfortable again.

guy na wa for u oooo, do u think of sex dat much dat u get prepared wherever u go? I'm sure its ur tym dat goes about looking for a quick one grin u better drop dat habit of carrying condom about, moreover ur wallet can get it torn or weaken it with time. Its not a good one bro
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by vosquare: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

vosquare u 2 funny
I no lie jawe grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by jennylove7575(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
I am doing number 1 and 29 ..right now..ha ha ha ha ha ha....OP....you dey see vision o....ha ha ha ha ha..seriously the new priest in my church is very handsome o...handsome oyibo guy, red lips, get swaggs..talk sexy and cool..see angel Michael...ha ha ha grin grin as am pressing my phone he is just looking at me with corner eyes..its because of him I came early to take the front seat...ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin..hell fire calling... grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by clemzo101(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Seriously I'm guilty of most of the mentioned bad habits in church, if I sit with a friend or family I gist, if I started an interesting conversation at home b4 going to church guys believe me I will continue afta I get to church, I love to sit near cute shorties and ofcourse I size up bossoms and booties, I love to sit at d back always but ushers usually want me to come to d front dats where we ve issues most tyms but with time dey know me and don't even direct me anymore. When church bcoms kinda boring I leave... And so many odas cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by KMB: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2014
1. 17, 18 & 27
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Crocz(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014

Looks like you've been everywhere today...religion,family, food, romance sections...all! grin

Getting better @ stalking grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by adiong: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2014
No 4 n 10
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by MhisIjay(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
1 nd 12
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by chux76(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2014
I have not gone to church for over 2months now(didn't even attend service today again),not because I was sick or anything,just too lazy and I feel I have disconnected with God though. He will forgive me sha!! He is all merciful. As for the OP's list....

4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand Meeen I do this a lot ooo...aint nuthin wrong with it

5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them Sometimes one gets bored to pray so just scan the congregation and see prayer theatrics

8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister Guilty as hell on this..My church(Winners Chapel) is loaded with beautiful luscious daughters of Eve I swear...U no look or admire?bruv you gat cataract.

12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering I give when led so I don't even feel coerced by the Pastor..you cant make me give out of my volition..Lai lai

13 Toasting a sister in church Haba not in church naaaa...but after service,My gentlemanly 'charm' is 95% effective...I got ma swerve on

22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue I dey maaaad!! 4 wat naaa?? I don't even fancy that speaking in tongue ish at all...Na sinners speak in tongue pass. I remember some years back when an ex-girlfriend spent a Saturday nite at my crib and we went to church together the next day,you need to see the way this babe was speaking in tongues,even apostles Paul and Silas would be envious,Me I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...so after the marathon we had last nite,this gift could still manifest? Anyways I no be God so I don't wanna judge.

24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again If I hear,I dey deceive myself be that na

26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit I do this but politely,they would even smile and let me be,I gat a way with female ushers
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Missmossy(f): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2014
What an amusing list,am guilty of two and four sometimescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by sexylogan(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Lol...guilty of almost all at one time or the other.
I've scoped Babes, left before the sermon, sat when asked to stand, stood when asked to sit sef grin
There was a time wen I used to wear my blue tooth hands free to service and listen to music during dull sermons.
I'm very guilty of assessing ladies' a$$es in church. May God forgive me. Amen.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by uchemummy(f): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
U GUYS ARE MAKING ME TO GO UP AND DOWN WHILE CHECKING THE NUMBER U ARE GUILTY OF. SO AM TIRED.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Happy sunday, ma'am
happy sun too
Crocz:
Looks like you've been everywhere today...religion,family, food, romance sections...all! grin
You can say that again... grin. Though I can't remember being to all this places 'today'
Unibenstudent: so karchie na pastor wife,,linda ikeji blog go hear this one
haha...not Pastor's wife please, I don't think I can marry a pastor.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Happy sunday, ma'am
happy sun too
Crocz:
You can say that again... grin. Though I can't remember being to all these places 'today'
Unibenstudent: so karchie na pastor wife,,linda ikeji blog go hear this one
haha...not Pastor's wife please, I don't think I can marry a pastor.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by uchemummy(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2014
U guys are making me to read up and down by checking the number u are guilty of. Am tired.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by expensive007(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Noted grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Revolva(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Ave done almost all +' so tey usher bounce me ....lol
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2014
I go to church for 4 reasons 1,to pray, 2,to be toasted/seduced, 3,for fashion for people to notice me, 4,to gossip and if possible cause wahala between people in the church
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Rapsainot(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala: 1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself "This man should finish this unending announcement".
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

Which number are you guilty of? Lol
1(right now), 27,28
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by begwong: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Unfortunately none!
Reason: i am a M.O.G!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2014
uchemummy: U guys are making me to read up and down by checking the number u are guilty of. Am tired.
come to my place and read dem
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy: 30- Unconsciously
29- If he's cute
28- Every time
26- I like doing it
24- If I hear say I go
19- Did it last week
18- Sometimes
17- Every time
16- Would stand up and go
15- Wella
12- I don't murmur cos I won't pay
11- I can't do without it
10- Very well
9- Yes
5- Yes O°˚˚˚ , so I'll see people that don't pray
4- Yes
3- No, so I won't somersault in church
2- No
1- Yes

Are u a believer or a church~goer?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by gentlestone(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Guilty of All that applies to men (forgive me O Lord) grin . But still pondering on No.27 *imagining* > How it's gonna look like casting out demons with an ipad shocked
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by starlingbawa(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of numbers 5, 8 and 28.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.