Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34856 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by uchdollar111: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of none. Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
miqos02: op, whats wrong with point 27?

lol. I said I'm not sure Its bad o. me too do it o
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Savigne(f): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
all of the above except
no twelve,seven,eight,eighteen,twenty and thirty
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by tojahh(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am not guilty of any, only that I always imagine how much the pastor is gonna take home after the service and why he wouldn't pay when he calls for donations for a project.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Superstar007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of checking 'em fine chicks out not only in church but in any gathering. The first thing I notice on arrival are 'em pretty chick. . . I dunno why but am extremely good at it, that within 3mins I can spot all the fine chicks sitting anywhere within my sight's range.

Then another is scrutunizing every
word from the speaker, picking out grammatical blunders, wrong use of registers then weighing the intelligence of the individual and checking if his statements are logical.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Emperorking20(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
The ones I'm guilty of plenty oo grin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by komekn(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
I would have like to add another question, which is;

Do you Spend more time fellowshipping with Church i.e. attending services, prayer meetings, bible studies, choir practice, singles meeting, workers meetings, church seminars, chasing church leaders, serving church leaders, etc, etc, than you do with God
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by ovanny15(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
16&17. God have mercy on and others that have the same habits.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Sucodking(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy: 30- Unconsciously
29- If he's cute
28- Every time
26- I like doing it
24- If I hear say I go
19- Did it last week
18- Sometimes
17- Every time
16- Would stand up and go
15- Wella
12- I don't murmur cos I won't pay
11- I can't do without it
10- Very well
9- Yes
5- Yes O°˚˚˚ , so I'll see people that don't pray
4- Yes
3- No, so I won't somersault in church
2- No
1- Yes

nawa ooo, so funny.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Stevostical(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
All except 6,7,9,19,20,22,25,29,30.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Simjos(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
datguru: None
Kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by chimexdnice1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Who is guilty of No.30 nah
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
No 8 oooo
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by popson1st: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Komzzy1(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Crystalsemerald(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen:

Op nothing is wrong with 27, reading a bible portion from ur phone.
Everybody does that.
Really ? Listen that everybody does it, does not make it right. Or are you in the team of '' if you can not beat them join them '' ? Just a question ooo
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by daveP(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2014
5 and 26

26- cos she was using refusal to become frnds with her. Na Joe d keyboardist settle that mata. Always on my nerves imm i enta d church when i have my corner( sending me to sit with small boys to get back@ me). Usher-ladies dey try. LHM

Just these 2 smiley
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by ritapearl(f): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2014

When friends invite me to church, i dont like coming out as a first timer since i'm sure i'm not coming back there again or i wont become their member.

So what's the point going out as a first timer?

I dont want their coke and them disturbing my phone every minute jor!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Chigold101(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2014
I need delivrance from numba 1.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Chigold101(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
tojahh: Am not guilty of any, only that I always imagine how much the pastor is gonna take home after the service and why he wouldn't pay when he calls for donations for a project.
u dont sound like one who goes to church. no insult intended please.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2014
ritapearl: 23

When friends invite me to church, i dont like coming out as a first timer since i'm sure i'm not coming back there again or i wont become their member.

So what's the point going out as a first timer?

I dont want their coke and them disturbing my phone every minute jor!
hahahahaha. cant stop laughing
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by creepsyme(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
am gulity of 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, and 30.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
I was expecting to see chewing gum in church.

I do that so as to prevent my mouth from becoming sour after a long while of keeping it locked

Is dat a crime?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
No. 1 and 27... God help me!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Superstar007: I'm guilty of checking 'em fine chicks out not only in church but in any gathering. The first thing I notice on arrival are 'em pretty chick. . . I dunno why but am extremely good at it, that within 3mins I can spot all the fine chicks sitting anywhere within my sight's range.

Then another is scrutunizing every
word from the speaker, picking out grammatical blunders, wrong use of registers then weighing the intelligence of the individual and checking if his statements are logical.

Hmmmmm! bro, U need deliverance o.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by thexzy(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Ah! No.16 Very Very even Yesterday.... mostly when is more than 2hrs.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by banty: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by BraniacX(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
8, 16 & 18
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by gloryl(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself "This man should finish this unending announcement".
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

Which number are you guilty of? Lol

1,2,3,4,5sometimes, 9,10,16sometimes, 18,21,23,26sometime, 27sometimes, 28sometimes....... God forgive me lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by loomy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sometimes,one puts on headphones to church for afterservice or beforeservice rehearsals.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
amtalkin:
God forgive me i am so guilty of the above
pls i hope you dont engage in the last one?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by erasokafor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
kreezzy:
No, just harmless flirting
Ok dear. We all hv our confessions. I just checked n discovered mine fit pass urs#winks but I admire sincerity more in u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.