Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,191 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34981 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
RFella: Omg...am guilty of almost everything...I once wore sun shade to church, so I"ll confuse the ushers while I sleep peacefully...
Lol, @ wearing sun shade to church to confuse d ushers while u sleep.. nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by RFella(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
nnekamezor: Lol, @ wearing sun shade to church to confuse d ushers while u sleep.. nawa ooo

Yes oh...I don't want to say d name of the church for obvious reasons...but I always planned for my sleep cos of the boring service
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by BreezyRita(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
1. Sometimes
2. No no
3. Not in my church tho
4. A few times. But not in church. mostly during camps. Their own dey too much
5. Do. But I pray too, even with eyes open
6. Never
7. Never
8. Guilty
9. Guilty. Who no like better thing?
10. At times. not unnecessarily
11. Only if I have to get it out then....lest I forget gringrin
12. No
13. No
14. No
15. Not really. Had a chat with someone at camp. Service wasn't ongoing sha
16. Guilty
17. No. We don't give long announcements
18. Used to. Not now
19. Not guilty
20. Me?
21. So guilty!!
22. No way!! That's unforgivable!! Can't try it
23. Did. Once.
24. Kk. That's so none of one's business!! Its a decision thats personal.
25. Never. Once in, stay in.
26. Not me
27. At times.
28. Guilty
29. No way!!
30. Hmmm?? I don't sit in front sha
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
I 'm guilty of #10 especially wen i meet a pal @ d church,we tend to discuss a lil bit den halt nt to disturb / distract ppl around. I'm equally guilty of # 17 too. Nt always tho except wen am SICK.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
RFella:

Yes oh...I don't want to say d name of the church for obvious reasons...but I always planned for my sleep cos of the boring service
hmmmm, nawa ooo, datz serious
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by masciv: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
amtalkin:
God forgive me i am so guilty of the above

It means you're probably proud.Could also mean you're extremely shy but for you to openly admit, it means you're also having a good heart. Try to work on yourself and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by 30secs(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of almost all of the crimes on the list. Jesus must not come and meet me inside church o, cos I am sure I will likely be commiting one of them crimes
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lomprico(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen:

Op nothing is wrong with 27, reading a bible portion from ur phone.
Everybody does that.

Pastors do it too.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by donwise1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
1 & 27
I know no girl/ lady here will accept being guilty of No. 30. but most of them girls here are sampuwa in front seats.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of 1,8,27 and 28. But I'm most guilty of 28. I do check my watch alot during sermon(s) either long or short.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by ifyeez: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
I cant help buh to comment. I do most of it. We are humans, we r bound to disagree atimes.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by erasokafor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy: 30- Unconsciously
29- If he's cute
28- Every time
26- I like doing it
24- If I hear say I go
19- Did it last week
18- Sometimes
17- Every time
16- Would stand up and go
15- Wella
12- I don't murmur cos I won't pay
11- I can't do without it
10- Very well
9- Yes
5- Yes O°˚˚˚ , so I'll see people that don't pray
4- Yes
3- No, so I won't somersault in church
2- No
1- Yes

swty e be like say u do pass .mine na to carry cd to church.happened to me once.I saw it in my suit pocket wen I was about to go for offering.and that's the suit I use to kip it at home.lets say I wore d wrong suit that day.as for flirt I do that by giving a lift to the sister after church but never took any to bed. That I try not to do even though it has been hard.#confession. So how far did ur own flirt last(the extent) ?confess
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by kobonaire(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Toasting ...... grin .... origins of this slang??
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Marcelinho(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen:

Op nothing is wrong with 27, reading a bible portion from ur phone.
Everybody does that.
So if every one does It, It right?
how about sex before marriage that almost every one is guilty of does that make It right?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
No 8 and 13

God am sorry cry please forgiveness me.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by zyzxx(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Janetozi: 1 = because i need to check and write date before taking down the pastor's message

2 = this number 2 is not my forth and i only did it once. The pastor was declaring "from now till the end of this week, you will receive a call that will change ur life" so i picked the call when it comes in because i don't want to miss my blessing.

3 = one day,as we were praying a lady beside me was shouting "leave me alone! give me my crown!! the fire is too much! Stop the fire! My crown! My crown!" so i have to open my eyes to avoid things that touch. Afterall, the bible says "watch and pray"

17 = this one is cause by hunger
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy Gud point
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by kenniesam: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
1,3 and 10
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
erasokafor: swty e be like say u do pass .mine na to carry cd to church.happened to me once.I saw it in my suit pocket wen I was about to go for offering.and that's the suit I use to kip it at home.lets say I wore d wrong suit that day.as for flirt I do that by giving a lift to the sister after church but never took any to bed. That I try not to do even though it has been hard.#confession. So how far did ur own flirt last(the extent) ?confess
No, just harmless flirting
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by CzarRex: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
1,3,5,10,25,28 dats y i luv most redeem within 3 or4 hrs ur out of church
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by zyzxx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
1.sitting while instructed to stand up.
And d reason is dat I do interpret and wen I step down from d alter my leg may be paining me.
2. I read bible on phone
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by choppu: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
FrancisTony: Guilty of 1 and 3

Sleeping/dozing off to the extent that I've prayed about it but to no avail.

Everytime I feel like sleeping, I start pressing phone and I won't sleep again.
I feel ur pain, it used to happen to me until I talked to somebody about it & she said its an indication dat I need to join the ushering dept where I'll v to stand. I did as she said by joining the dept & it turned out to work in my favour. Av been working as an Usher in my church for over 3yrs now.
I think u should do same....JOIN THE USHERING OR SECURITY UNIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by CzarRex: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
1,3,5,10,25,28 dats y i luv most redeem churches within 3 or4 hrs ur out of church
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by chux76(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
ArcBishopmarie: Me i go lie abeg.. Guity of :
no 1
Me i they browse pretty and genuine sister mainly during offering( no be da once wey wowo oo!).
Again as a catholic i just enter church go sidon ladies side because da men's side gat no space again. An usher ask me to move ma ass from dia(ladies only) Nwanne i ask him why cant someone sit wia he find space, wia he or she will feel confortatable. I refuse to stand. Was dia till church end.

Guy which Catholic church do Men and Women separately? Haba!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy:
How does it relate to the topic?
Ur replies to d points given by d op makes u a person who doesnt know why she goes to church.... well frm my perspective sha.....
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
crixtex:
Ur replies to d points given by d op makes u a person who doesnt know why she goes to church.... well frm my perspective sha.....
The ''why" I go to church isn't anybody's biz and you really don't need to judge
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy: 30- Unconsciously
29- If he's cute
28- Every time
26- I like doing it
24- If I hear say I go
19- Did it last week
18- Sometimes
17- Every time
16- Would stand up and go
15- Wella
12- I don't murmur cos I won't pay
11- I can't do without it
10- Very well
9- Yes
5- Yes O°˚˚˚ , so I'll see people that don't pray
4- Yes
3- No, so I won't somersault in church
2- No
1- Yes

Jeezz !!! u toooooooo 4nyyyy
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by willorie(f): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol
am guilty of 21, 24 & 27 grin grin
plus
giving deaf ear to unecessary testimonies
especially those ones dat happen to peeps
everyday & they don't give a damn abut it or get to excited abut it angry angry
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
PAINGAIN: Lol. I'm guilty of all d prolonged service ish, I mean how do u expect me to b in church for 6 hours? I also check out sisters,even other people's wives. And yes I do pretend to speak in tongues sometimes. I like to sit by a pretty girl so yes I do have a problem when ushers tell me where to sit. I do sit down sometimes when others r asked to stand,I mean some of these people will tell people to stand for 20 minutes. What da heck, I haven't been to church in months.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
adekennis: @OP..YOU DID NOT INCLUDE BROWSING NAIRALAND DURING SERVICE. Thats what I'm currently doing :-[ embarassed

lol. that's number 1
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
kreezzy:
The ''why" I go to church isn't anybody's biz and you really don't need to judge
Yea by all means..by all means... sorry though i will to look up your profile...
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: I am doing number 1 and 29 ..right now..ha ha ha ha ha ha....OP....you dey see vision o....ha ha ha ha ha..seriously the new priest in my church is very handsome o...handsome oyibo guy, red lips, get swaggs..talk sexy and cool..see angel Michael...ha ha ha grin grin as am pressing my phone he is just looking at me with corner eyes..its because of him I came early to take the front seat...ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin..hell fire calling... grin grin grin

lol
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
egopersonified: It is only a robot that hasnt done at least one of these, even the pope is guilty of at least one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.