Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34853 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Kcdojoto(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me guilty of 4,5,8 & 18

You are guilty of checking out these numbers I just mentioned
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by joshrare(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself "This man should finish this unending announcement".
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

Which number are you guilty of? Lol

Checking out a cool sister.
Its parts and purpose of being in church
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Bola4mi(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
May the lord forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by softboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
I am guilty of all d male attributes
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by MillerHenry(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guy dat ur #29 on d list na very strooooong one if person do am nd according 2 Warri Pst. Miyerijesu na Hell Fire direct if d person nor Kuderie a.k.a Repent.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Superstar007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
DestinedSharon:
Hmmmmm! bro, U need deliverance o.

But why?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by tojahh(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
u dont sound like one who goes to church. no insult intended please.[/quote]. Bros eh, why you talk so na? Because I no worship pastor by covering their Bleep up? Anyway, weda I sound like one or two that goes to church, that na story for the gods, you fit come arrest me. No insult intended please.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
FrancisTony post=/post/26690660:

I am not an atheist and never mentioned beiing one.
I thought u were.....from the kind of comments u make on some threads abt God and all dt

Abi there are two FrancisTony on nl??
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2014
And for that matter, what kind of environment is suitable for true believers in Christ?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by wiloy2k8(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by moderatorr1: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
creepsyme:
am gulity of 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, and 30.

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by tck2000(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
tejpot:
I just fell victim of number 1&2 cos I opened this thread during praise and worship
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.