Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies (4718 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Guys Which Do You Prefer,light Skinned Or A Dark Skinned Girl / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: surround masef wit a beta set of girls?
I've actually lived in 13 states, mingled wid d rich/very rich/poor/brilliant/dull/beautiful/ugly etc...itz stil d same tin...from Lagos to Delta to Abuja to Akure to Benue to Edo...no difference rily, all there is a microscopic contrast btw dem...Put it short, 80% of girls toe d same path

Well those qualities listed does not define the kind of person you are. And you don't have to live in different states to chill with different girls.

You cannot define a person because they're lighter or darker. It doesn't make any sense.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: surround masef wit a beta set of girls?
I've actually lived in 13 states, mingled wid d rich/very rich/poor/brilliant/dull/beautiful/ugly etc...itz stil d same tin...from Lagos to Delta to Abuja to Akure to Benue to Edo...no difference rily, all there is a microscopic contrast btw dem...Put it short, 80% of girls toe d same path

U'r dark-skinned rily, why making a case for d light-skinned? *perplexed*

Because I don't need to be a certain skin color to know the difference between right and wrong.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
barthchuks: I do nearly lose control when I spot a clean dark skinned girl with no tons of make-ups. very simple but hot I find them, and the type Am planning to get down with
we're of d same breed in dis context
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well those qualities listed does not define the kind of person you are. And you don't have to live in different states to chill with different girls.

You cannot define a person because they're lighter or darker. It doesn't make any sense.
jex stating wat I've experienced and observed over the years...ma experience might be different from urs
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: jex stating wat I've experienced and observed over the years...ma experience might be different from urs

Okay. Over the years I've met a lot of Nigerians through social network and stuff. And usually after 5 mins of talking to them they're asking me to provide them with visa and stuff.

Would you think I can say most Nigerian men in comparison to South African men are desperate losers always seeking for visas.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
More relative than fallacious
Playboys hang around fair skins more than dark ones, so the fair skins comes more under pressure than their dark skin counterparts and, for the records, out of every 5 attempts, one must make a breakthrough.

Therefore the fact remains that there is every tendency that the dark skin has more chances to remain faithful if she so desire but for the fair skins, the amount of sweet mouths that comes to her gives her the false belief that there other finer and more loaded dude has the better deal for her and she will be jumping from one bed to another as she comes to realize that 'all they want is the waist'

You nailed it.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Okay. Over the years I've met a lot of Nigerians through social network and stuff. And usually after 5 mins of talking to them they're asking me to provide them with visa and stuff.

Would you think I can say most Nigerian men in comparison to South African men are desperate losers always seeking for visas.
Yea, u can say dat cos u made use of d word 'MOST' not 'ALL'. Btw, we aint losers tho, we go out there for greener pastures and by extension, increase our Net Income from Abroad.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: Yea, u can say dat cos u made use of d word 'MOST' not 'ALL'. Btw, we aint losers tho, we go out there for greener pastures and by extension, increase our Net Income from Abroad.

Well not really. I've not met all Nigerians. I haven't even met most of them. And if I had only accepted proper men I wouldn't have the problem would I?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well not really. I've not met all Nigerians. I haven't even met most of them. And if I had only accepted proper men I wouldn't have the problem would I?
Without being biased or sentimental here,

I remember in school grading, 70% to 100% was A grade, it doesn't matter whether 3 out of 10 person (like me) are good, if 7 are bad then to be on the safe side consider the whole group as bad unless some miracle happen that draw out the good 3 to you.

When I saw how Nigerians behaves outside, I stopped defending Nigeria, it is really bad.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
[i][/i]
ITbomb:
Without being biased or sentimental here,

I remember in school grading, 70% to 100% was A grade, it doesn't matter whether 3 out of 10 person (like me) are good, if 7 are bad then to be on the safe side consider the whole group as bad unless some miracle happen that draw out the good 3 to you.

When I saw how Nigerians behaves outside, I stopped defending Nigeria, it is really bad.

It is really unfair. You cannot judge by majority rule.

Hmm well I'm Nigerian and not all of them are bad... I guess
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy: [i][/i]

It is really unfair. You cannot judge by majority rule.

Hmm well I'm Nigerian and not all of them are bad... I guess
I think we are saying the same thing, there are good Nigerians but you don't meet them as easily as you meet the bad ones, and that makes the 'Majority rule' a guideline.
And it is not really judgment but like I said, TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
I think we are saying the same thing, there are good Nigerians but you don't meet them as easily as you meet the bad ones, and that makes the 'Majority rule' a guideline.
And it is not really judgment but like I said, TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.

Well if I was to go on majority rule then I wouldn't talk to any Nigerians, light-skinned females, black people, Mexicans, Muslims.

Lol then I rather stay on the BADASS side wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by chinedusamson(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
De look kinda clean,sexier,catchy...fine skinned
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by MrCork: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: Men do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and women suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned ladies most alluring, while women are the polar opposite and favour darker, brooding men. They said the attraction is driven by preferences based on moral assumptions.

Is this also true for Nigerians?

..see yor head like spear battery... Wot has light skin scientists gots todo wit light skin females and who ever told u women r attracted to dak skin mans who usually looiok like mechanic?

...and for the record,i dated35 light skin females and 7 half cast which clearly mean all men prefa lightskin females . Loookat jay z...loook at me...loookat all successful men! (no offense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ITbomb(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well if I was to go on majority rule then I wouldn't talk to any Nigerians, light-skinned females, black people, Mexicans, Muslims.

Lol then I rather stay on the BADASS side wink
OK, I think I know what you mean grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians: Dishonest fraudsters
light-skinned females: Promiscuous (yea, a sister agrees with me on that one), cheats
black people: I don't see anything bad here except maybe Inferiority complex,
Mexicans: drug lords
Muslims: Terrorists
You forgot the 'Wicked Turks' and the '' Cunning Italians '
Now this is not about stereotype o lol

I said be careful not don't talk to any of the above wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Marcelini(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well,in a land like naija where most people are dark skinned,the light skinned ones stand out like ripe fruits.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
OK, I think I know what you mean grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians: Dishonest fraudsters
light-skinned females: Promiscuous (yea, a sister agrees with me on that one), cheats
black people: I don't see anything bad here except maybe Inferiority complex,
Mexicans: drug lords
Muslims: Terrorists
You forgot the 'Wicked Turks' and the '' Cunning Italians '
Now this is not about stereotype o lol

I said be careful not don't talk to any of the above wink

Majority rule is stereotypical love. That's what makes it so unfair.

Black people - theives, drug dealers etc ( I live in a very racist country)

But then how would I know if they're the above if I don't talk to all of them?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by DavidHunds(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Crocz: Light skinned girls get the attention but in the end, dark skin girls gets the man

It natural you notice light skinned girl first among dark skin girls...the lightness radiates from far but at close proximity, the dark skin girls kills it
God bless you for this!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Floyd45(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
You gotta be on check #24/7 to hold down "the light skin ladies# grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by johncozy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: yea, I prefer dark-skinned girls but some light-skinned girls are so hot!, dey'd make u think twice
true true...u said my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by pomporiking: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is why

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by cegxie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I like light skinned ladies... Used to think cos ma mum was fair.. But then its beyond that.. A light skinned lady any time any day would always get my attention before their dark counterparts.. I guess its ma genetic make up..
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by lharstborn(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
I like them dark skinned..smooth and shiny. I wouldn't have to worry about buying her sunscreen,lightening cream,moisturizing cream,bla bla bla.. Adiagbon,Orì and Vasline will do just fine.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Derailing is always the end game. The matter has drifted to visa cheesy well, light-skinned girls are better in all ramifications.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dark-skinned ladies all the way.....they simply rock.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Kunleskey(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am not dark nor light... But light gls attract me more than dark gls..and am not sure maybe i will marry light skin gl..
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by sevantex(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
I rilli dnt have any preference as much as d babe has good qualities..,Light ladies are naturally more attractive cos of their complexion so guys easily notice dm.,It doesn't dark babes aren't veri pretty also..,Light babes tho can make a guy feel priviledged ehnn!!..unto their oyiboness.,Thank God for variety tho.,always d spice of life! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
If it is to fvck p*ssy, wetin be d difference..lightskinned, darkness skinned, chocolate skinned, yellow skinned, brown skinned..all na p*ssy created for di*ckk

But if it is for a relationship (gf), chocolate-light skinned is preferable for presentation and so that u can always diffrentiate wch one is outer labia, wch one is inner labia and wch one is the clit when giving a head in the dark and to avoid the condition in the pic below after FINNGERRING A GHANIAN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by OmichaelO: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't like em for anything angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
lharstborn: I like them dark skinned..smooth and shiny. I wouldn't have to worry about buying her sunscreen,lightening cream,moisturizing cream,bla bla bla.. Adiagbon,Orì and Vasline will do just fine.
Economist Alert!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
pussyaddict: If it is to fvck p*ssy, wetin be d difference..lightskinned, darkness skinned, chocolate skinned, yellow skinned, brown skinned..all na p*ssy created for di*ckk

But if it is for a relationship (gf), chocolate-light skinned is preferable for presentation and so that u can always diffrentiate wch one is outer labia, wch one is inner labia and wch one is the clit when giving a head in the dark and to avoid the condition in the pic below after FINNGERRING A GHANIAN
lol...u'r xo 4ny
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
pomporiking: This is why

u ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.