Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53942 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by alexis007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
vikkyboboski: truly telling, all my life ladies has been after me but d fact remains does dat wants me is not does am after, such is life, if I tell u guys d recent one dat happened u guys will pity me shaa, I hate wen ladies dey cry for me for wat is best known to them, nobi wen u like a person and many be d person no dey interesting. nobi to leavam ni but my own naa war. and dis happens cus of being nice to Ladies. I dunno wat to do shaa. should I Change?
...ma guy,u don bother to ask Ifa?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
alexis007: ...ma guy,u don bother to ask Ifa?
Lwkm..gerrout
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Leemak: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes, as a Lecturer one of my female students wooed me probably because she learnt that I've not married....though she is beautiful but I refused to accept her proposal because I dont like dating my student but if from other departments the case might be different.I told her reason sha.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by yemstok(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: wow...lol..u bad gan..badt guy

And I no bad o! I swear!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by debosola(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
yemstok: Back in school then, there's this beautiful lady we attended the same fellowship W.C.F. Everytime we had morning devotions/bible study, she'd always wanna sit with me, she'd ask for my pen,borrow my bible when she had hers. I knew what she was up to but kept my cool. When she realized I was an engineering student, she was soo happy and demanded I would take her in MTH, I couldn't disagree cos she was irresistible.
We fixed a night class the following week...the class we used was very scanty of students, we got started with Laws of indices,logarithm and the likes sha. I realised when I explain a particular law to her, she'd pretend she didn't get it. She wud want me to repeat the explanation cos anytime I do that we make eye contact..me I knew what she wanted.
To cut the story short sha, after 4 night classes. She told me that she'd want a change of location. She said she wasn't comfortable with the class we were using, we changed the venue to a more scanty class..on the fifth tutorial, we had a very long one(na teach I teach am o), she was sleepy and asked if she could sleep. I was like 'sure, u shud rest now' I was shocked when she demanded she'd place her head on my laps.
Who am I to say NO? My laps served as her pillow for the night. She slept comfortably. That wasn't shocking enough. When I was seeing her off to her hostel, she stopped and told me she appreciates me for being there, her exact words "I appreciate u so much for being there. I love how u take me MTH, u made it seem so easy. I knew uve got something special when I first saw you. I love you..I want more from U" and she gave me a big,long hug. Then I took over from there....

I'm gonna stop here.

Hmmm! And u didn't tell me about this one o! Oya come and finish it jor! What happened next?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol..owke, was just kidding though

No p wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
alexis007: ...ma guy,u don bother to ask Ifa?
grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Incredyable(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL....ok which do I talk about

Alright let me share this one wink

there is this pretty girl in my faculty who is my senior in class,,she usually stares at me when I pass her way and sometimes she whispers to her friends...but I don't talk to my seniors.

One day I was at the ATM stand to withdraw money and she was standing in the queue in front of me.

She left her position and came to the back to meet me,,introduced herself and asked for my name which I replied.

She said she had been seeing me around in the faculty and likes the fact that i'm quiet and reserved and would like to get to know me.

I said no problem and the next thing she collected my phone and typed her digits telling me to please call when I can.

I did call after two days and we are still close till now wink
sorry o bros.
i hope dat girl is not uwa?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Incredyable:
sorry o bros.
i hope dat girl is not uwa?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Incredyable(m): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Na today?
The girl don entangle me sef i don't knw how to tell her I'm no more into her.
Help me out guys..
Shud i tell her off?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Incredyable(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
how far na?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Incredyable: how far na?
I dey ooo,,how your side cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Incredyable(m): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
I dey ooo,,how your side cool
me just dey chill o.
how skul?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by iamdotune(m): 3:17am On Sep 29, 2014
alexis007: ...guy....typo errors plus 2much 'ions' in ur essay...u be welder?
bro no be me do you na grin why me
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by louiskay(m): 3:19am On Sep 29, 2014
JAh lorD, I prayerfully break evert york of #wowo girls wooing me in jesus Amin...... Guys lying since the incepton of mama earth .......... Chiia....... DiaisGod ooo........... Well make I no lie ave got series of G light and some stylish wooing ......... Although girls sometimes can be stupidly funny and Deceptive .......... I know them wellla

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by CuteMaro(m): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Happens to me alot, Super hot gals I neva dreamt of walking up to... It feels really good, boosts confidence and all that, but sum of d time, it's just the ones u don't want... & they just keep coming & u'll be like "Let's just be friends, I dnt wanna hurt u anyday, I'm happier like dis, if we date u could end up getting hurt"
This shit happens coz most times I feel like I don't really know what I want in a relationship. As 4 experience, I dunno where 2 start 4rm.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Incredyable:
me just dey chill o.
how skul?
Baba school tight!

No space embarassed

Goodmorning
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by djeezy(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
This reminds of a lot of things. Few I dated, the rest I friendzoned. Lemme not say much.lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MizMyColi(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2014
daveP: (sights her and traces her to her seat) cheesy greenlights shocked

(remembers, smooches his chin and smiles)

Huh?
Come o, Dave.
remember what, where, how?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by galaxi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have lost count of girls wooing me,is fun but i just don't take them serious and most of them ended up becoming my enemy because of my behavour toward them.
I'm presently dating one,very beautiful and also confortable financailly but don't know why i do no value her much.Was listening to our phone conversation i recorded today and i kept wondering why a pretty girl like her will be begging for love.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cheatguy: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around,
we are been
doing it and we are still the best within the
Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 07063386650
City:
all cities
Name:
Mr.cannex
Phone:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chigoizie7(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. I was really suspecting them cos, they are fine chics. I fear small sha. You know na, it might be spirishual. grin

i de tell u ooooh, i de fear over fine gals wey de always dey too friendly

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
hmmmm...I have had such experiences and it scares me sef...Lemme just share 3 cases
1. In my secondary school days....a girl came from a neighboring school to meet me...She was like ' I have heard about you, and have been watching closely, I think I like you and would love to be your girlfriend' .....I was dumbfounded for a bit, that was the first time I blushed, and all I could mutter was 'am not interested' ..Lol.

2. In the University...... A pretty blue eyed girl approached me and was like ' I like your height and I heard u are studying Engineering, would really like to know you more', she collects my fone and types her number......I ended up deleting it though

3.While Serving as a Corper......This one got me scared, I can handle advances from young single ladies, but from a young married woman, ah it became abnormal to me oooo....This woman met me at the Market and was like ' Corper I heard you are my cousin's mathematics teacher....I said Yes. She was like ok..I will see u in church.After service, she walked up to me and started saying she wants us to be close, she likes me, she wants to be my friend, and even asked for my watsapp number and Facebook ID..chai I say I don enter wahala. This woman disturbed me until I threatened to report her to the pastor.....
I know some guys are facing these challenges out there, it is really not easy...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry

for food only (FFO). LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
alexis007: ...guy....typo errors plus 2much 'ions' in ur essay...u be welder?

aswear you nor well at all. LMAO at you be welder?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ferdybaba: hmmmm...I have had such experiences and it scares me sef...Lemme just share 3 cases
1. In my secondary school days....a girl came from a neighboring school to meet me...She was like ' I have heard about you, and have been watching closely, I think I like you and would love to be your girlfriend' .....I was dumbfounded for a bit, that was the first time I blushed, and all I could mutter was 'am not interested' ..Lol.

2. In the University...... A pretty blue eyed girl approached me and was like ' I like your height and I heard u are studying Engineering, would really like to know you more', she collects my fone and types her number......I ended up deleting it though

3.While Serving as a Corper......This one got me scared, I can handle advances from young single ladies, but from a young married woman, ah it became abnormal to me oooo....This woman met me at the Market and was like ' Corper I heard you are my cousin's mathematics teacher....I said Yes. She was like ok..I will see u in church.After service, she walked up to me and started saying she wants us to be close, she likes me, she wants to be my friend, and even asked for my watsapp number and Facebook ID..chai I say I don enter wahala. This woman disturbed me until I threatened to report her to the pastor.....
I know some guys are facing these challenges out there, it is really not easy...
yeah, its not easy for us the handsome guys

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: yeah, its not easy for us the handsome guys

Hahahaha. U sef enh
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
MuhdG:

Hahahaha. U sef enh
Lol..wetin i do na

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 01emek(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
tope24:

for food only (FFO). LMAO
my Guy i don't joke with food oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: my Guy i don't joke with food oo

Abeg no allow food kill you ooo
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tobiboss(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
cheatguy: We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around,
we are been
doing it and we are still the best within the
Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 07063386650
City:
all cities
Name:
Mr.cannex
Phone:
can i get a super hot 38yr old sugar mummy in ib??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
First off,I don't like saying this cus it would be sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet and cocky but the day I believed I'm goodlooking was the day a gay walked up to me and told me I'm handsome,goosshhh I was surprised o boy anytime I see the guy I dey dodge...well mine goes thus,in second school precisely jss2 a girl called me to an empty class and told me she likes me,she thought of me anytime she was at home and I'm as handsome like her brother,mind you this girl is always used as the queen of yellow house,fair beauty no single blemish,God your boy shame oooooo sotey if I see the babe I go dey hide,my friends noticed anytime she comes around I disappear when they got the hint,see yabbing and teasing but I regret sha,fast forward to SS1,we was in same commercial class and she was the assistant class rep,I was notorious in class she would write names of noise makers,write the names of all my friends even my seat partner but my name wouldn't be on the list everytime,I often go aggressive on her cus we was classmates then so I wasn't shy,she would be the first to break the ice,this girl loves me I know but acting dumb cus I knew many other girls were also showing green light,mariah left our school SS2 and I regretted not reciprocating her love,fast forward to university last semester UNIBEN,if you attended uniben you would know how students stand around the corridor of classes upstairs at faculty waiting for their lecture to commence while some would be in class joking,I was standing agaist the protector looking downstairs,looking at refined beauties downstairs and the potentials they got front and back suddenly a lady tapped me and I turned and looked,she was just smiling and said,pls lend me your phone I did,she punched in her number and gave me,me too I was smiling like mumu cus the whole thing was amusing to me,till date I pray make I call ooooooo,almost all girls in my dept gives me greenlight on daily basis but there is one am about accepting her green light,her dad is a politician in ekiti,make I follow chop govt money small.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / He Is Too Shy / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.