Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53952 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ffo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: my Guy i don't joke with food oo

are you refering to my monicker?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ffo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
tope24:

for food only (FFO). LMAO

are you referring to my monicker?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
ffo:

LMAO. bros i no fit oooo. na just abbrevation. Abi youself like food ni? lol
are you referring to my monicker?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShagariAbacha: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
yemstok: Back in school then, there's this beautiful lady we attended the same fellowship W.C.F. Everytime we had morning devotions/bible study, she'd always wanna sit with me, she'd ask for my pen,borrow my bible when she had hers. I knew what she was up to but kept my cool. When she realized I was an engineering student, she was soo happy and demanded I would take her in MTH, I couldn't disagree cos she was irresistible.
We fixed a night class the following week...the class we used was very scanty of students, we got started with Laws of indices,logarithm and the likes sha. I realised when I explain a particular law to her, she'd pretend she didn't get it. She wud want me to repeat the explanation cos anytime I do that we make eye contact..me I knew what she wanted.
To cut the story short sha, after 4 night classes. She told me that she'd want a change of location. She said she wasn't comfortable with the class we were using, we changed the venue to a more scanty class..on the fifth tutorial, we had a very long one(na teach I teach am o), she was sleepy and asked if she could sleep. I was like 'sure, u shud rest now' I was shocked when she demanded she'd place her head on my laps.
Who am I to say NO? My laps served as her pillow for the night. She slept comfortably. That wasn't shocking enough. When I was seeing her off to her hostel, she stopped and told me she appreciates me for being there, her exact words "I appreciate u so much for being there. I love how u take me MTH, u made it seem so easy. I knew uve got something special when I first saw you. I love you..I want more from U" and she gave me a big,long hug. Then I took over from there....

I'm gonna stop here.
Grenade.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dcholeric: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
since when I was 9 in primary 6 at festival rd primary school abuja.

I had a friend whose elder sister was in jss2 at gss garki abuja, which was almost sharing fence with my school. one day the guy brought a letter to me, from his sister with some naira inside, asking me to be her boyfriend I didn't believe so I went home with him and i was wooed to the core that she even wanted to kiss me, damn I was embarrassed "a whole me was so completely powerless in front a girl".

from then on it continued "married women, single ladies, I go to church I can't walk freely to drop offering is like am gonna fall while walking the eyes on me.....)

but in all I realy enjoy the attension and wooing process.
my current girl wooed me.
in as much as am a very smooth talking,funny and swagger filled guy, the only disadvantage is that I have lost confidence t o woo a gal or maybe I developed pride I dont realy know, (I just want to woo girls like other guys)
how can a one man squad like me allow myself to be wooed By ladies, am putting a stop.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 01emek(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
tope24:

Abeg no allow food kill you ooo
lol cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShagariAbacha: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: yeah, its not easy for us the handsome guys
For ur mind now u be fine boy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
For ur mind now u be fine boy grin
has in ehn, the thing don tire me cef..i just too fine.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by omosiano(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
goofyone:
It isn't just about being fine. Girls do this for several reasons. They do it if the guy is cute, very intelligent, rich, sometimes shy, sometimes funny, etc. It doesn't have to do with just being cute.
. True
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by omosiano(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
I dnt like telling dis story becus till nw I regret it....it was when I first got to lag...I was so friendly with all my neigbours...I was always d first to wake...sweep evrywhere....dis make evrybody like me d more....but dere was dis partical gal that make me uneasy...she is very free wit me...becos of her I nw started wakin up late becos we usually talk till abt 2am....den one particular day she ask me if I had a gf.....I jus couldn't reply cos I do...but I dnt want to lose our friendship....I jus told her why she asked....she jus smiled....abt 2wks lata...as if she was plannin it....dere was no body in d compound....so d gal went to take a bath...after bathin she came straight to my room askin 4 cream.....(A gal askin for crm)....I jus gave her thinkin she will take it to their rm....but to my utmost suprise dis gal remove her towel and started creamin in frnt of me.....me jus stood dere as if ve jus seen a ghost....didn't move or talk.....manhood started warnin me...jus quickly ran out of d room....wen I saw her comin out....couldn't luk her in d face and she also didn't say anytin.....since dat day she does nt talk abt anytin relatin to romance wit me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Tobbie9(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
The best I ever got was my coursemate walking up to me and telling me I'm handsome omo my mouth go on break, I just managed to say thank you and returned to being my shy self

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShagariAbacha: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
omosiano: I dnt like telling dis story becus till nw I regret it....it was when I first got to lag...I was so friendly with all my neigbours...I was always d first to wake...sweep evrywhere....dis make evrybody like me d more....but dere was dis partical gal that make me uneasy...she is very free wit me...becos of her I nw started wakin up late becos we usually talk till abt 2am....den one particular day she ask me if I had a gf.....I jus couldn't reply cos I do...but I dnt want to lose our friendship....I jus told her why she asked....she jus smiled....abt 2wks lata...as if she was plannin it....dere was no body in d compound....so d gal went to take a bath...after bathin she came straight to my room askin 4 cream.....(A gal askin for crm)....I jus gave her thinkin she will take it to their rm....but to my utmost suprise dis gal remove her towel and started creamin in frnt of me.....me jus stood dere as if ve jus seen a ghost....didn't move or talk.....manhood started warnin me...jus quickly ran out of d room....wen I saw her comin out....couldn't luk her in d face and she also didn't say anytin.....since dat day she does nt talk abt anytin relatin to romance wit me
Mehn guy u dull o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Bryan12(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok.please a girl who stares at you everytime,so much that you get uneasy around her.Oneday walks up to you,demands for your name and invites you to their church.Is that wooing?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by yemstok(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Grenade.

Bruno mars's? Or the real Grenade?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by yemstok(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
debosola:

Hmmm! And u didn't tell me about this one o! Oya come and finish it jor! What happened next?

I'm sorry sweetie, it escaped my mind ni....pay no attention to it. It's in the past.
And u wudnt wanna hear the rest of the story.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by gentlestone(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie][i]lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins

Can the bone rise again? names/numbers/pins grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Codedboy95(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2014
omosiano: ....so d gal went to take a bath...after bathin she came straight to my room askin 4 cream.....(A gal askin for crm)....I jus gave her thinkin she will take it to their rm....but to my utmost suprise dis gal remove her towel and started creamin in frnt of me.....me jus stood dere as if ve jus seen a ghost....didn't move or talk.....manhood started warnin me...jus quickly ran out of d room....wen I saw her comin out....couldn't luk her in d face and she also didn't say anytin.....since dat day she does nt talk abt anytin relatin to romance wit me
Dundee United angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 1:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Yes, here on Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2014
My head is hot, I'll comment wen I wake up... cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by DICKtator: 1:15am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie]lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins

So...lemme complete the story. There was this guy den in sch, I was in final year - he was in his second yr. Everytime the guy sees me, he will be looking @ me like a mumu. I figured out he fancies me but bc of the class difference he was scared.
I walked up to him one day...mehn...CJ was shy...he kept on looking up/down. He[s]became a very good friend...used to walk me home and take me for lunch. grin...I liked it - I like walking with fine boiz...lol
[/s] /quote]

PARAPHRASE:
He got FRIENDZONED!!!!
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by pchalcedony: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.[/quote[quote author=MizMyColi]
Huh?
Come o, Dave.
remember what, where, how?
my own, just of recent, I went for a naming cerimony, the parents of the child are. Family frnds, so red wine *baron* was shared as survenier... You know how we young guys are na, wen we go for a party, we just want to sit wit frnds sepratly. Well dats wat hapnd dat day. She was d 1 sharin in the place we sat. I colected like errbdy, then laita she came wit anoda bottle and gave me. I said I had already gotn, she said she knew, tor bros wetin u expect na, I took it. Den my mumu frnds strtd makin faces and teasin, she felt shy cos of dat and left. Den towards d end, a small boi came to gimme a paper that had d names of d baby. And at the back, was her number and name. The small boi was like that anty said I should give u. I turned to the direction he was pointin and there she was smiling. Was like omg... I didn't call tho. Then like 2weeks laita, she called. Am like how did u get my number, she said she didn't get my call and asked around till she got my number. Then she was like she hasn't stopd tinkin of me. Damn dis girl is stupidly sexy. Asin bros

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jasi7(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin: Clara kiss
Goodness kiss

I miss them, made me feel like kingkong cool

How come ure on every thread and Topic?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Abbey2sam(m): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Awon omo ale Kon gbaro .......

everybody just dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by oluamid(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2014
O'lboy!

Behind every true sentence are ten lies.
Una dey exxergerrate gan oo

The person wey dey talk true for this thread never comment.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bosun11(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2014
YES grin grin.MY CURRENT & FINAL GF (TAKE HOME TO MAMA (WIFE MATERIAL 400 YARDS)

The only think i can say on this thread is "I liked her , she liked me also , few weeks after the friendship began , she was already in love and she indirectly dropped the words and i said YES...EOD.....

#Walksoutofthethread....................*bestgfever and future mother of my unborn kids*
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by pocohantas(f): 2:07am On Sep 30, 2014
bosun11: YES grin grin.MY CURRENT & FINAL GF (TAKE HOME TO MAMA (WIFE MATERIAL 400 YARDS)

The only think i can say on this thread is "I liked her , she liked me also , few weeks after the friendship began , she was already in love and she indirectly dropped the words and i said YES...EOD.....

#Walksoutofthethread....................*bestgfever and future mother of my unborn kids*

lmao @400 yards. I like that...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by hyuga(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2014
mine happened in high sku. Had this sweet babe that i had a crush on not knowing she had a thing for me. I was a purry den (cudnt woo a grl). Told ma bigbro dn he gve me sum tutorial. Ma head big nd i ws lyk "m f_ing ready". Nxt day, i block ma head make class work nd lecture no take my last nyt tutorial away. Closing hr, i told her i wantd 2 see her. D luk on her face showed i wud get a yes bt i had 2 say d nidful b4 she go talk yes. Make her poor my last nyt tutorial cum out, d tin no gree cum chai see hand falling. When i summoned all i got, i just boldly asked her CAN YOU GIVE ME UR HOME ADDRESS? Oh i wonda hw she held bk d slap and took d ryt words 4rm my mouth nd wooed me even beta dan i wud have dne. I just said yes lyk a sisi. >:-( :-)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by elspycey(m): 2:12am On Sep 30, 2014
I've lost count of how many times I've had that experience especially along Allen ave.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by OLEBRUKU(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Presently, na THREE girls wey I fit count as per say dem don make different moves. Then, as for green light things, dat one na different tori. Mehn, maybe say na because i too dey joke and smile, cos I know say I no be Fyn boy both facially and for pocket. Well, I go settle down with just one lucky fellow. *PRAYING MOOD ACTIVATED!*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

He Is Too Shy / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.