Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (37217 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned
Na Hungry d worry u

U d fool urself with free GLO 5mb on nairaland

My Brother,
Go and look for a good and befiting job
9ja don wise pass dis level

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Simple:

Let the whole 18 million APC members vote for their presidential candidate or Consensual candidate be chosen.

No room for vote/delegates buying in APC.

Atiku, if you want to buy delegates, float your own party or go back to PDP where that is practised.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by kessluvall(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
even animals do not like atiku... buhari is not better.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by daudazeez9(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
iamodenigbo1: that one na Apc headache,Me na PDP,Power To The People
can't be your firm. Shakespear has qoute for you cockamammie people says"flattery is the food of fool.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by ghost1718(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
nigger i feel u, there want to kidnap our oil money
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by lawrsmith(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Ayed44: Fashola? Oshiomhole? U are kidding, right? For your information APC was formed purposely to return power to the north. Fashola and Oshiomhole are both not northerners and so they are out of the equation.
that is the problem.born to rule mentality from the Northern part of Nigeria.sometimes i begin to wonder what this people take us for.they have ruled this country for forty years with nothing to show for it.today they remains most undevelop area in Nigeria with the highest rate of illiteracy and poverty.i was amazed when i saw some advert place by TAN concerning the establishment of Alamajeri school for them.that advert is an insult to Buari,Atiku and other Northners who have ruled this country in the past.if i may give the reason for high rate of terrorism in the north,i will say that it is because of illiteracy.the poor north are being brain washed to accept that western Education is evil just because their leaders fail to do their job on time. northners are set us back since 1957 when other regions secured their own self government while they remain unready till 1960. so Atiku and Buari should go and sit down to allow others that have some thing to offer to occupy the most prestigous sit.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by pdrefurb: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
;DNa wa ooooooo
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Alisha4U(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Believe me Atiku would win APC nomination. Hes better in ideology to Buhari. Atiku relates well with people of both the North and the South, some of his best friends are southerners and Christians, he has wives from the South and who are or were Christians. He has alot of bussiness interests spread across the southern part of the country. He is in the position to understand Christians and Northern minorities more than Buhari.

Buhari has made alot of inflammatory statements which has made him to be seen as a bigot by both southerners and Northern minorities. Just less than one month ago, he said "If what happened in 2011 happens again, the monkey and the pig would be soaked in blood." Imagine? With the situation of the country, yet people clap after this man. He is not a nationalist, he is a northern elder, period.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
daudazeez9:
can't be your firm. Shakespear has qoute for you cockamammie people says"flattery is the food of fool.
ignoring fo.ols since 1914

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by TayoT: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2014
IdiAmin1: Chai, see political mathematics. 20,000 delegates voting in the primaries will see Atiku sailing through as it will afford him the chance of buying up all the delegates easily. That's just the reason he's calling for the modified primary election. People go soon start to dey do juju to become a delegate just to chop Atiku money. cheesy
And Buhari is also clamouring for a direct primaries c9s he knows its not possible and then they will be left with the only option of picking a consensus candidates. They are both snakes and they are both not electable by votes.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Kbdon(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2014
U must b a fool,d best presidential candidates apc can adopt are Kwankwaso nd fashiola
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by abacus(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Noise makers, the primaries will come and go and APC will remain intact, insha Allah.

Why are people ranting as if primaries are not democratic and not an electoral process.

Going consensus,PDP saved GEJ from possible embarrassment.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by gbishman: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Tinubu is going to divide and drown this great party. His not liked like Buhari. He is only going to drag the name of buhari into the mud
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Belmot(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Buhari is a strong leader but what nigeria needs right now is a smart, intelligent and a leader with foresight.... Buhari doesn't have these qualities neither does atiku. Buhari should take a back seat and root for a leader with such qualities and so far i haven't seen any with such quality not even jonathan.... Apc will self destruct and for pdp the looting continues. Nigeria is finnished.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Silensa(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned...

YOU HAVE OUTGROWN THIS NAH
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Akpan107(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned
JESUS is Lord...
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Hardeydamola(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
POLITICIANS, GULLIBLE ELECTORATES.
--------------------------
A House of Assembly Member in his first year receivesN100Million for constituency project. In the second year, he receives another N100Million. In his third year, he receives another N100Million. In the fourth year, another N100Million.
He has officially received N400Million on your behalf! This is outside the numerous kickbacks and loots he has received from projects he had influenced into the state budget for this period.
Five months to the end of his tenure, he calls for an 'empowerment' programme. He buys 50 okadas, 20 keke Napeps, 5 Sienna cars, 30 sewing machines, 30 I- pass-my-neighbour generators, and gives 10k to over 20 persons. All these things are shared to only his party faithfuls despite the fact that the money belongs to all irrespective of party affiliation.
Also, he mentions a number of schools he has renovated, a number of desk he has donated to numerous primary schools and other 'petty' constructions which is not more than N20Million. All these he has done within his four year tenure. Also, he distributes half a million Naira to party excos who automatically endorse him for a second term!
The following week, the jobless youths and miserable village women who have benefited from the empowerment are sponsored to come out with placards to beg the legislator to run for a second term. He considers their demand, and accepts it as a sign of his excellent previous performance. He gives them money for transportation through a proxy and the next week he declares for his second term ambition.
Now if you calculate all that he has done, you will see that out of the N400Million he has collected on your behalf for four years, he has barely spent 15% of it on you. You should even be thankful that he has intention of running for a second term, or else, you wouldn’t even have seen a bicycle. Why should he empower you when he does not need you again.
Whatever happens to the rest 85% or even more of the money this legislator has received on your behalf is not your business. After all, you did not buy his party nomination form for him while he was contesting, neither did you contribute to his campaign in anyway. So why do you think you can reap from where you did not sow?
Many Nigerian electorates are stupid people. How can a lawmaker or Governor buy an okada for you and you accept it as empowerment in this modern age. Tell me, are you not stupid? Can you feed your family with an okada? Can’t you see he is giving you death? Funny enough, this practice is going on in the 774 Local Governments in Nigeria, annually.
Nigerian electorates are stupid people! Quote me anywhere.
-----Inherited from a facebook user----- ‪# Smile‬.
‪# Barbaric‬but candid.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Sant1m: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Raiders: APC should not allow Atiku and buhari represent their party. Buhari has lost the last 3 elections ( I wonder why he still want to contest ) and Atiku has lost 2 elections. APC should field a popular candidate that can win election. Atiku and Buhari don't stand a chance against GEJ
they stand a chance if any of them emerge, because Apc has the same national spread like the pop. Cpc, Acn, Apga, Anpp will never win a national election against the pop and u know it, it is not the number of times that count the platform that will guarantee an even contest matters, pdp 19 states Apc 15 states, pdp has never faced a more formidable opposition since 1999. I hope Buhari picks it because of his stance against corruption and know it is obvious that all the false campaign of sponsoring bokoharam against him has been exposed and now people know the truth. Lets wait and see if Atiku can deliver his state. Then i will make further comments.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by geophyscist: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
mark my word Apc can't live to see 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
lanrexdo: The only person i have seen who has a dream for this country is GMB. The rest are just bunch of senseless people who wants nothing but power and loot our already damaged economy dry.
Vote GEJ. He's the better choice. Buhari is lost.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
geophyscist: mark my word Apc can't live to see 2015 election.
You certainly got that one right. Any moment from now, APC will be heading for the rocks. A good ship needs one captain to steer it through turbulent waters and reach its desired destination. APC on the other hand, is a Ship with many Captains. Each Captain striving hard to control the Ship. It's only a matter of time before they lose control and hit an iceberg.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Presidency. but watch out.. the Yar-Adua Curse grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Belmot: Buhari is a strong leader but what nigeria needs right now is a smart, intelligent and a leader with foresight.... Buhari doesn't have these qualities neither does atiku. Buhari should take a back seat and root for a leader with such qualities and so far i haven't seen any with such quality not even jonathan.... Apc will self destruct and for pdp the looting continues. Nigeria is finnished.
There's hope for Nigeria.
GEJ is a much more better candidate.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by sokera: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
networkgenuis:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
ok thank you
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Did u bother 2 read d article b4 usin ur itchy fingaz 2 type yakpa dat came out of ur brain?
Na wa sad

Jez becos u saw d name Buhari, automatik erektion starts 4 u undecided

Why don't u use dat erektion 2 cure some female PDPigs instead
grin
What's this confused one saying?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Belmot(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
major466:
There's hope for Nigeria.
GEJ is a much more better candidate.
Your reasons?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Yinkagbo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
cuteboy2:

You sound as if u fell a victim before grin

Not on this route lailai cos this is too cheap for me to fall into.......it was during my staying in uae jor that I fell into one....cheesy
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by geophyscist: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
whytfaz: APC should field Oshomole and Fashola( any of them as president and vice) as its candidate I think they will have a better chance at winning since both individuals have performed well at state levels not those two old men that have nothing to offer
those two men you called are not popular.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by tokjohn: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!
Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Xetima:

GMG supporters are quick to refer to Abraham Lincoln story. Please re-read the story. Lincoln was a legend who paid his dues and not just a military

opportunist who wants power at the top. Lincoln defended democracy and hallowed it but GMD desecrated it. I am wondering what moral rights

has GMB to aspire to lead under a democratic setting?
It surprises me big time when I see people giving their support blindly to the very individual that overthrew democracy in 1983!
We need Democrats not Dictators.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Belmot: Your reasons?
He's humble and down to earth for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.