Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (37094 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by obenze: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
lanrexdo: I knew that there was going to be a clash over the presidency especially that Atiku. He has nothing meaningful to offer. You cant just come from no where and claim the Ticket. The reason the merger of CPC and ACN was successful was because acn had no presidential aspirant and cpc under GMB want to add to his own vote.. So you can't just come from no where and steal GMB's dream. I guess at the end of the day, Mr Atiku will port to another party because that is what he does. He wants the presidential ticket by fire by force. It should have been GMB that should have announced first for his presidential ambition not Atiku. They want to have unlimited power,fame and wealth. That is the highest they can ever attain when you become the president of country. They have both tasted power and know how it feels. they want to continue the large life of lawlessness. That is all i feel about this so call people who wants to be Nigeria Top Boss. The only person i have seen who has a dream for this country is GMB. The rest are just bunch of senseless people who wants nothing but power and loot our already damaged economy dry.
shut up ur mouth
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Dani9ce(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
No space 4 dem dey should go 4 local government chairman

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by emmygzy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
I remember my friend in Adamawa that his father is the local government chairman. He told me that when his father went as one of PDPs deligate for the 2011 primary between jonathan and Atiku, he said atiku offered all the deligates 1 prado jeeps + 8million naira each to vote for him. It was when jonathan discovered that he now used soldiers to block atiku from entering their hotel. Atiku is super rich.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by whytfaz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ayed44:
Fashola? Oshiomhole? U are kidding, right? For your information APC was formed purposely to return power to the north. Fashola and Oshiomhole are both not northerners and so they are out of the equation.

Im sure you where there when APC was formed. it is a merger of ACN ,APGA, CPC and ANPP so how was it formed for power to return to the north when 2 of the party are solely from the east and west ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by zurine(f): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
interesting
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by lanrexdo(m): 1:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Idiot like you, who has time for you..

obenze:
shut up ur mouth
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Ayed44: 4:25am On Oct 20, 2014
whytfaz:

Im sure you where there when APC was formed. it is a merger of ACN ,APGA, CPC and ANPP so how was it formed for power to return to the north when 2 of the party are solely from the east and west ?
pls feel free to bookmark this page and come here to comment again after APC presidential primary. If a northerner does nt win APC presidential ticket, then u can call me any sort of names u like.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by markus01: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
TS BONAZA BONAZA BONAZA

2015 AUCTI0NS/SALES(BATCH-B)

TO BUY CALL DEPUTY COMP. GENERAL (DGC) OGBONNA O8069172147
HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE1, WARE HOUSE BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER

AND FOR THE DELEVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE.

MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE 1996/2013

WE BRING YOU GREETINGS

N-I-G-E-*R-I-A CU$ST*0MS S-E-R-★V-I-C-E IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMMENCED THE AUC'TI0NI'NG OF C@RS$. INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD REACH OUR OFFICE OR dial our Hotline O8069172147

SOME FEATURES ARE

T-O-Y-O-T-A S-I-E-NN-A #650000

G-O-L-F #150,000

we also make delivery to any state in Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Ikom Health Centres, Cross River / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.