Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,468 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. (3811 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Wetin do ur choir mistress na
na u nah
De question nw is wetin do u grin

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: na u nah
De question nw is wetin do u grin
I be muslim o
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by MrCork: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: I have been stalking this babe for some time now, ok ok let me start from the beganing. I saw her post somewhere on nairaland after viewing her pics i was shocked shocked * she fine ooo and me ma fine na so... tongue *. When i wanted to start up a convo with her, she didn't not reply cry .

. Now my problem is that temigracie is yoruba oo, and you guys know how Yoruba and Ndigbo behave on niaraland, I am not a tribalist but i protect my tribe with all my life, i can even kill for my people.

What broke the cows back was when i dreamt of her last night shocked . I have spoken to my kinsmen here on nairaland, and they said i should give them some-time to think about it. Should i also go and meet her kinsmen here on nairaland?? And i know, Temi would like to become an Easterner tongue . (Enugu state atually ). Pls what do you think?

On mondays are know for inportant issues grin cheesy tongue cry

[color=#000099]....

angry

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Iamoilprince(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: she won't come o cos I've told d guy wat to do as her sis so wen he does dem den we can talk untill den temigracie isn't coming
Hmm!b dat one dey sha...From ur topics, seems like u stay at Ajah...Badore orr Addo. Am I rite ?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
I be muslim o
believe u me dota of zion don't provoke the Lord thy God angry

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iamoilprince:
Hmm!b dat one dey sha...From ur topics, seems like u stay at Ajah...Badore orr Addo. Am I rite ?
I don't know, I can't give my location out on a public forum sowy
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: believe u me dota of zion don't provoke the Lord thy God angry
My husband dey read all my post abeg I neva redy to comot for husband hus biko

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Iamoilprince(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
I don't know, I can't give my location out on a public forum sowy

Hahaha! U'r qute smart ma. But started a thread about Riot At Ajah Area, isn't that enough to deduce ur location ? #BUSTED! Lol
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by MrCork: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: I have been stalking this babe for some time now, ok ok let me start from the beganing. I saw her post somewhere on nairaland after viewing her pics i was shocked shocked * she fine ooo and me ma fine na so... tongue *. When i wanted to start up a convo with her, she didn't not reply cry .

. Now my problem is that temigracie is yoruba oo, and you guys know how Yoruba and Ndigbo behave on niaraland, I am not a tribalist but i protect my tribe with all my life, i can even kill for my people.

What broke the cows back was when i dreamt of her last night shocked . I have spoken to my kinsmen here on nairaland, and they said i should give them some-time to think about it. Should i also go and meet her kinsmen here on nairaland?? And i know, Temi would like to become an Easterner tongue . (Enugu state atually ). Pls what do you think?

On mondays are know for inportant issues grin cheesy tongue cry

....temigrase ....the same temigrase.....my temigrase?...

..see yor head like nigeria humty dumty. bro..u berrra bak of from ma woman or else...
angry

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by happykidArotiba(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
wish I could just av d boldness to bring out a thread on my NL crush(farano). :

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Hahaha! U'r qute smart ma. But started a thread about Riot At Ajah Area, isn't that enough to deduce ur location ? #BUSTED! Lol
Maybe doesn't mean I live dere even if I do u want me to give u d exact area. Haba
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrIknowAll: My Guy, Go 4 Her If U Feel Like....
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by lilmax(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Children
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Iamoilprince(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Maybe doesn't mean I live dere even if I do u want me to give u d exact area. Haba
Dnt mind me jhooor! I lyk ur gown! Its cute
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iamoilprince:
Dnt mind me jhooor! I lyk ur gown! Its cute
Thank u dear
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
My husband dey read all my post abeg I neva redy to comot for husband hus biko
tell him u re with the man of God cheesy
I want to minster unto u cheesy
Amu sure he will understand undecided
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by pasqal09: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arva:
Mynd44, pasqal09 and the both of you call yourselves moderators and super mods undecided why should you use the 'N' word on the op ? angry
What I do?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by IAMBREEZY: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arva:
Mynd44, pasqal09 and the both of you call yourselves moderators and super mods undecided why should you use the 'N' word on the op ? angry
hey! wink
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrCork:

..see yor head like nigeria humty dumty. bro..u berrra bak of from ma woman or else...
angry

Do you realise she ain't even light-skinned? angry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by MrCork: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Do you realise she ain't even light-skinned? angry

...who told u she ain't light skin?...r u one of those Nigeria boys who wear sun shade at night?

....of Couse she light skin!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrCork:

...who told u she ain't light skin?...r u one of those Nigeria boys who wear sun shade at night?

....of Couse she light skin!!
angry

angry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Mr cork she ain't light-skin oo cry

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
cry Temigracie dnt wanna reply

maybe she's shy!
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by UjSizzle(f): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Nonso23:
You have been scarce on here o. I had to check your profile to be sure you're still around.
Howdy? smiley
I've been good. Just watching from the sideline smiley
Trust you are fine too.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by UjSizzle(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Nonso23:
Relieving to know. Post more often biko sad . Some of us are silent fans wink .

I'm doing okay too. smiley
grin Sure

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by marieolae(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Mtcheew
so u mean u cannot do dis for me
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chibwike(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: so u mean u cannot do dis for me
Do what
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by marieolae(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Do what
create a thread dedicated to me
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chibwike(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: create a thread dedicated to me
i can do it na..why not..so far, its you
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: i can do it na..why not..so far, its you
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls, Who will you chose? / Woman Breastfeeding A Dog / Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.