Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (39141 Views)

Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
MUMUni stop spamming my mention abi na me curse you with 'law of diminishing returns' ni ugly baboon, agba osi ala inironu
my friend don vex . Oya let's goooooo there
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Now that you mentioned it, do you know you actually look like a Baboon? A very ugly one at that? Oponu. Perhaps you should start wearing a paper bag over your head to minimise the number of people who from the shock of seeing your hideous face. Oponu. By the way,what is with the bloodshot eyes? Are you a drug addict as well? With all your 'disadvantage' you want to make issues worse taking drugs? Cursed mofo.
Gbawe has gone mad again ooo grin onatisi come see Uncle G

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
saxywale:
Instead of APC to go back to the drawing board and start strategizing for 2015, they are fighting over a lost cause. Osun, APC's strongest foothold struggled in the last election. PDP would have won if they presented a candidate more popular.
u dey mind dem, they don't know what happens on the political field ,their political life ,reasoning and analysis is centered around discussions on nairaland . I don't bother arguing with dem anymore . Let them keep typing all their encyclopedia and wikipedia trash while pdp continue winning and ruling . It is the scores that matters . Ekiti ,ondo are in the kitty ,very soon another 2 or 3 will be added and yet all they will do is come back here and type their so called righteous political analysis . Even their half blind leader tinubu doesn't follow the rules ,he know nigeria politics is a dirty game and only the dirty players win the game irrespective of which political party they belong to

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
haba ,leave baba alone now,baba ti dagba,and u should understand that the internet is the only toy baba has to while away his time ! U know get grandpa for house ? Ok ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
saxywale:
Is there a proof that fayose brought thugs to court
Or was it just the masses that took laws into their own hands.

The fact that he brought them to the court is utterly irrelevant. What's more important is the role he played and even his actions as the governor elect and soon to be the chief law enforcement officer of ekiti state.

1. The thugs were there fighting and committing crime on his behalf

2. He did nothing to stop them

3. He did not denounce their actions

4. He's yet to make any meaningful statement condemning the lawless and criminal acts perpetrated by his supporters.

5. He's yet to demand any kind of arrest and prosecution

Is this what we expect from our leaders and chief law enforcement officers?

And you wonder why Nigeria is a lawless country...
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

The fact that he brought them to the court is utterly irrelevant. What's more important is the role he played and even his actions as the governor elect and soon to be the chief law enforcement officer of ekiti state.

1. The thugs were there fighting and committing crime on his behalf

2. He did nothing to stop them

3. He did not denounce their actions

4. He's yet to make any meaningful statement condemning the lawless and criminal acts perpetrated by his supporters.

5. He's yet to demand any kind of arrest and prosecution

Is this what we expect from our leaders and chief law enforcement officers?

And you wonder why Nigeria is a lawless country...
this man with his alice in wonderland stories and theories .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: haba ,leave baba alone now,baba ti dagba,and u should understand that the internet is the only toy baba has to while away his time ! U know get grandpa for house ? Ok ooo
Gbawe cracks me up anytime he hits the submit button with his incoherent psychobabble grin grin you know what crack me up most Gbawe believes he is 'tushed' grin very childish from a supposed old fool
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:

Agbaya baba arugbo. After your pictures was splashed across NL at least all doubt is removed that you can ever be called "Uncle". Grandpa, 'Methuselah' will be the most kind thing anyone can call you . I remember my kid was looking over my shoulder when your ruthless adversaries were busy exposing your hideously ugly mug.

I had to shut the Laptop quickly before my kid saw your hideously ugly face that would surely give a child nightmares for years. Scruffy urchin, Freddy Krueger has nothing on you. Ugly mofo. No wonder you are always frustrated and barking. Blame your ugly mug for the rejection you get everywhere and not Nairalanders. Oponu

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by JuanDeDios: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
Ol' boy! Whoever is in charge of recruiting the "internet warriors" sure knows how to pick 'em.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ilaje44(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Walspring: I can see alot of foolish fools saying rubbish here because they cant think at all and they only read and comment. Lets leave sentimental here and we should ask ourselves the real question cos i dont like politics and you guys should stop unnecessary argument and say the facts

I wonder why a sitting governor cant not secure the court proceeding with enough security guards when he knew what they are doing there is in favour...

All of you arguing here do you ever think or ask yourself while securities are not enough or available during the court proceeding Is it not the governor in a state that control the security affairs? Who control the state security is it Fayemi or Fayose So something is wrong somewhere if Fayemi secure the court for just mere thugs to invade there...

If you dont know maybe you should all be aware that Fayose, Fayemi, Ayo daramola and co are the same paddy... If Fayose let the cat out of the bag, it will bounce back on fayemi, Although you people might not understand that statement.

If care is not taking, Military will take over from Fayemi (state of emergency) to restore orderliness and peace then Pdp will be swear in and no more court case...

How would you classify your incoherent rant above? You could make your argument without resulting to insult you know. And by the way, in which constitution or other law did you read that the state government in Nigeria has control over the security agencies? Securing that premises is not the duty of the Governor, but the commissioner of police of that state, who as you may now know is answerable to the IGP.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Now that you mentioned it, do you know you actually look like a Baboon? A very ugly one at that? Oponu. Perhaps you should start wearing a paper bag over your head to minimise the number of people who pass out daily and are hospitalised from the shock of seeing your hideous face. Oponu. By the way,what is with the bloodshot eyes? Are you a drug addict as well? With all your 'disadvantage' you want to make issues worse taking drugs? Cursed mofo.

damn!!!!! egbon went hard on the canvass for the SOB, omo ale akindanidani omo ti o ye ki won ti fi se ikan osu danu. it's K.O to the product of ana...l s3x between apes. olofo yen o ni wa ma.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
Gbawe cracks me up anytime he hits the submit button with his incoherent psychobabble grin grin you know what crack me up most Gbawe believes he is 'tushed' grin very childish from a supposed old fool
leave dat guy alone .baba ti di omode . Just let him be make u no give am heart attack oo. I no dey there ooo

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Agbaya baba arugbo. After your pictures was splashed across NL at least all doubt is removed that you can ever be called "Uncle". Grandpa, 'Methuselah' will be the most kind thing anyone can call you . I remember my kid was looking over my shoulder when your ruthless adversaries were busy exposing your hideously ugly mug. I had to shut the Laptop quickly before my kid saw your hideous face that would surely give a child nightmares for years. Scruffy urchin, Freddy Krueger has nothing on you. Ugly mofo. No wonder you are always frustrated and barking. Blame your ugly mug for the rejection you get everywhere and not Nairalanders. Oponu

mo gbe this is too hard for the already cursed baboon. egbon I know wan hear say omo ale kan commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Opiosko: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
mpowa: Nobody should support this show of shame no matter his political affiliations, this incident should be brought to book, it should not just pass, when court proceedings are being obstructed and judges are being beaten up, then it's the beginning of the end of any civil society.

President Jonathan should say distant himself from this show of shame, yes it affects his party, but he must prove to Nigerians that he doesn't support lawlessness, i thing it's high time Nigerians begin to look past selfishish interests and embrace what is RIGHT or we're heading nowhere.
Good point. I would however add that jurists should not abuse the priviledge of the hallowed chamber of justice. The court is the last hope of the commom man and therefore must act to safeguard their interest. ()This case would not have turned out this way if not for the judicial rascality of the presiding jurist. Why is he making it look like he is gone all out to stop Fayose from being sworn in? He is either doing a hachet job or he lacks good judgement. This issue should have been a pre-election matter for all i care..... Then looking at the way he discarded his sandals in haste to fast track the proceedings and fixed his ruling date is such a way as to make it impossible to file an appeal before the inaguration day.......knowing fully well that his judgement is not the final conclusion in the case is nothing but an attempt to rape both the judicial and democratic process. This type of Robin Hood judicial activism will do great harm to the society. Ekiti people clearly feared another Salaminisation of their vote and resorted to this ignorble action. The case should be taken away from the presiding judge. The Judicial Commission should investigate him and see how things got out of hand like this.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: leave dat guy alone .baba ti di omode . Just let him be make u no give am heart attack oo. I no dey there ooo

doofus shut up the hole you call mouth... before I e- egbanu you. the dude you breaking word with don't give a fvck about the country. he gat British pali. olofo like you holed up in the hell hole are the same accursed hailing your corrupt polithievians. the poverty and backward thought pattern have been engraved in your genome.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by mpowa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: @gbawe and other ignorant nairalanders. Trust me, you do not know the level of corruption, election manipulation and oppression going on in the SW states. Most of you are abroad or not faced with reality

Falana and Soyinka have sold their souls for a cheap biscuit call money. Those two agbayas are traitors to yorubas.

Need I say more

I hope you want to grow up? stop insulting the elders because of senseless politics, Femi Falana has not said anything to show he's taking side again PDP or for APC, he's fighting for the Respect for the rule of law and that's what i expect from every reasonable Nigerian, if Fasoye was an APC governor, he'd have said thesame, it's an act of shame and must be strongly condemned.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Opiosko: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilaje44:
All over the world, Judges have the liberty to decide when to hear, to continue to hear, and to give their verdicts on a proceeding they preside over. If anyone feels the time set by the presiding judge is unreasonable, and your lawyers can't convince the Judge to reschedule the appointment, I think the law also provide an avenue to seek a restraining injunction from a competent court. You can even get the case withdrawn from the particular judge, if you can proof that he was biased in deciding the date of the hearing.

At least that's how it's in a country that is not ridden with lawlessness as we have in Nigeria. Soon, everyone that's financially capable will have their own personal army, and lawlessness will multiply.

Good one man. I'm not in any way in support of the mob action, i only try to draw attention the judge role in the brohaha. I think this extreme reaction is a consequence of Justice Salami Robin Hood judicial activism.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Opiosko: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilaje44:
All over the world, Judges have the liberty to decide when to hear, to continue to hear, and to give their verdicts on a proceeding they preside over. If anyone feels the time set by the presiding judge is unreasonable, and your lawyers can't convince the Judge to reschedule the appointment, I think the law also provide an avenue to seek a restraining injunction from a competent court. You can even get the case withdrawn from the particular judge, if you can proof that he was biased in deciding the date of the hearing.

At least that's how it's in a country that is not ridden with lawlessness as we have in Nigeria. Soon, everyone that's financially capable will have their own personal army, and lawlessness will multiply.

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
pentagonal:

doofus shut up the hole you call mouth... before I e- egbanu you. the dude you breaking word with don't give a fvck about the country. he gat British pali. olofo like you holed up in the hell hole are the same accursed hailing your corrupt polithievians. the poverty and backward thought pattern have been engraved in your genome.
so having a british passport is something special to you abi? Infact I don't even need to discuss with someone of low intelligence that believe a british passport is special. You said he doesn't give a fvck about naija ,are u sure you really know him?and besides I never mentioned anybody in my posts. Anyway it is all well and good and you have made ur point . I am not in a fighting mood today.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: so having a british passport is something special to you abi? Infact I don't even need to discuss with someone of low intelligence that believe a british passport is special. You said he doesn't give a fvck about naija ,are u sure you really know him?and besides I never mentioned anybody in my posts. Anyway it is all well and good and you have made ur point . I am not in a fighting mood today.
Please onatisi leave that Osbogbo Native He-goat and don't dignify him
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: so having a british passport is something special to you abi? Infact I don't even need to discuss with someone of low intelligence that believe a british passport is special. You said he doesn't give a fvck about naija ,are u sure you really know him?and besides I never mentioned anybody in my posts. Anyway it is all well and good and you have made ur point . I am not in a fighting mood today.

you are fvcktard raised by skhepe happy apes.... my mentioning of the British passport is just to show that he is not affected by whatever decision y'all dingbat take in your elections. don't try spar with me loser, cos I gat maximum aggression and amma send you to the hades. now fvck off and go give your momma heady.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:

pa akintola of idanre land is not only a native goat. he is a cursed goat with brain damage.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
eniyan mi ,forget those ppl ,let's talk better matter . Wettin dey happen ? I hope seyi picks the ticket oooo. I believe he is pdp best hope or what do u think?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
pentagonal:

Don't mind them. All they do is come to Nairaland to lie, pick fights and call others what they are out of frustration and bitterness with their wretched lives. For years that burewa (ugly) baba arugbo called Tomakint went around Nairaland calling others "old" yet as fate would have it, the Nairaland picture wars happened to shame they all.

We saw that it is indeed Tomarchaic who is actually a very old grandpa (probably the oldest poster here) and hideously ugly to boot as well. The fool cannot even afford a modern haircut. Instead poverty forces him to parade hairstyle that does not know if it wants to be an afro, 'dada' (dreadlocks) or a Mohawk. This clown and frustrated douchebag called Onatisi will soon also be exposed as another liar. They always are. Chino turned out to be a driver posing as something else while that fat fool Idumuose was a snake charmer and scruffy tout wallowing in poverty and pretending to be a "clearing agent". All the "CEOs" and "Mansion owners" turned out to be nothing but dirty area boys. All of them have something in common. they all look hungry and desperate. These shameless jokers and 419ners sef.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by RebelLeader15(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
I dislike all this Gbaweist movement....
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. All they do is come to Nairaland to lie, pick fights and call others what they are out of frustration and bitterness with their wretched lives. For years that burewa (ugly) baba arugbo called Tomakint went around Nairaland calling others "old" yet as fate would have it, the Nairaland picture wars happened to shame they all.

We saw that it is indeed Tomarchaic who is actually a very old grandpa (probably the oldest poster here) and hideously ugly to boot as well. The fool cannot even afford a modern haircut. Instead poverty forces him to parade hairstyle that does not know if it wants to be an afro, 'dada' (dreadlocks) or a Mohawk. This clown and frustrated douchebag called Onatisi will soon also be exposed as another liar. They always are. Chino turned out to be a driver posing as something else while that fat fool Idumuose was a snake charmer and scruffy tout wallowing in poverty and pretending to be a "clearing agent". All the "CEOs" and "Mansion owners" turned out to be nothing but dirty area boys. All of them have something in common. they all look hungry and desperate. These shameless jokers and 419ners sef.

more of em will have kissed the dust, if not for the mods hunting us with ban. they are all pathetic low lifers. you need to see the facebook page of tomafool and see how peeps hurl insults at the loser, for the gej @ss sucking routine the low life do in that sphere.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by fredosky111(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
y will ppl find it difficult to accept the truth ?falan av said notin wrong,am surprise aw ppl tend to support dis kind of military oriented faayose.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: eniyan mi ,forget those ppl ,let's talk better matter . Wettin dey happen ? I hope seyi picks the ticket oooo. I believe he is pdp best hope or what do u think?
Noted jare padi mi! I feel the same way too, however I have a firm believe in the Lagos Poll that PDP will take it but Jimi Agbaje? What do you think?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Yap..its a long story bro. I don't even know where to start from grin. Lemme run commot before they ban this one too. I nor dey talk for politics again. I don port to agriculture, travels and business. But I go dey show face for this section once in a while sha.
they later delete that thread I created about dechandel
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

gbawe gbawe gbawe . You know we have come a long way on this politics arguments palava . The problem is when u insult ppl and u are hailed u always feel good but when u are insulted then u start taking it personal. Look it is better u go back to uk if you can't stomach insults ,this is politics . I have vowed to stop insulting ppl on nairaland ,I believe I have gone past that level . Whatever name u call me is ur choice. And I have noticed you have been encouraging ppl to post pictures of people on nl,honestly I feel this is highly unbecoming of you,what you can't allow ur grandkids to do is what u ask and encourage ppl to do,even if they do it I believe you should correct them,those kids that do those shit are just like grand children to you anyway Like I always say we will meet at the polls .

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: gbawe gbawe gbawe . You know we have come a long way on this politics arguments palava . The problem is when u insult ppl and u are hailed u always feel good but when u are insulted then u start taking it personal. Look it is better I have vowed to stop insulting ppl on nairaland ,I believe I have gone past that level . Whatever name u call me is ur choice. Like I always say we will meet at the polls .
You just made Gbawe looked so small grin Gbawe don suffer today grin

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
pentagonal:

more of em will have kissed the dust, if not for the mods hunting us with ban. they are all pathetic low lifers. y[b]ou need to see the facebook page of tomafool and see how peeps hurl insults at the loser,[/b] for the gej @ss sucking routine the low life do in that sphere.

I totally believe you ojare. When I saw his picture I was shocked at the 'egbere-looking' thing who goes around Nairaland insulting others. It became crystal clear why he was always barking in frustration. Ugly mofo. I would suggest plastic surgery but his cheap clothing suggest dude cannot even feed himself properly let alone have money for cosmetic procedure. The bloodshot eyes just kills it as proof dude is a druggie who comes here to rant after sniffing or smoking whatever he gets high on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.