Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (39125 Views)

Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ogele: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
They are now talking from an APC point of view...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by emiye(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
The way some people make much ado about "people living in ekiti" is overrated., and gives me that cringe feeling of and so?

So , must i live in ekiti to have a view of what is happening in ekiti, i can bet i understand or is aware of what is happening in ekiti than many in the ekiti self. Stop all this nonsensical APC media, tinubu radio, bla bla you spew, it is repugnant.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by emiye(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
edogirl2:

Actually, with over 30 years untarnished reputation fighting for our human rights (me, you, and everyone else), I would like to think that Mr Falana is to be respected for his contribution to our life as a nation.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in him because unlike our thieving politicians, he's probably not rich enough to come home to Ilawe now and again to distribute rice, ankara etc. Mr Falana is a man of modest means. I also think we need to move away from demanding that townsmen and women must 'benefit' from an individual for that individual to matter in society. You are effectively asking this guy to be corrupt, otherwise where will he get the money to 'benefit' Ilawe people?

Please be assured that many of us who have witnessed his sacrifices for us the people are eternally grateful to God that he was and continue to be on our side (the ordinary people of this country).

God bless you .

I guess that is the myopic view prevalent from "people living in ekiti". Looters and criminals who come home to share crumbs are praised to high heavens and called the man of the people, and bestowed with chieftancy titles.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Man mi, you think I don't know the modus operandi of the cowardly hypocrite and two-faced git? Even on this thread, he did exactly what you called him out for. I.e initiate aggression against others only to then begin playing innocent victim. Here, I never spoke to him. He decided to initiate a gang-up with the ugly baboon (Tomakint) to take me on.

My intention was to deal with that hideously ugly mumu called Tomakint exclusively for his agbero ways I had ignored for long. The wretched and hungry-looking Baboon came into the thread to insult me. Below, on page 4, the entire forum can see his post I responded to. These guys are cowards and effeminate old men who need to learn to act their age. Going around acting like b.tches only to be whining when their pathetic and sly insults gains a response their glass jaws can't handle. Minus the post below, I would have been happy to ignore the Tomakint mumu anyway because I have nothing in common with bitter, frustrated, ugly, wretched and foul-mouthed old fools. Yet ignore the sort of personalised insult shown below only to get it worse later from cowards who mistake maturity for weakness.

Tomakint wrote:

You know I don't play around with these hypocritical, worthless, ignorant and daft clowns. The have nothing to offer beyond their usual daft and trollish comments.... They are even way way worse than elementary school kids..

That tomakint character is a nuisance so I wont bother going back and forth him,...
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bodunde1now: you can call Soyinka stupid cos your reasoning has been corrupted by the REAL stupid people in Abuja.

Don't take Aljharem seriously. He does not have enough historical knowledge to appreciate the shameless history of the PDP he is now supporting. Most observers, with decent historical awareness, will know the PDP and specifically Jonathan has 'form' for this sort of behaviour. We all remember that Gbenga Daniel, under the watch of GEJ, initiated an illegal legislative impeachment bid so he could control the Ogun legislature and get clearance for his retirement fund he wished to package as 'bonds'. Soyinka was one of those who spoke out bravely for GEJ, as C-in-C, to do something and spare Nigeria the gangsterism of Gbenga Daniel which was setting a terrible precedence for the future.

The only thing GEJ did was to remain silent about Gbenga Daniels behaviour and even show tacit approval of it by making the Ogun State governor his South-West election campaign coordinator !!! We can also recall the attempted impeachment saga targeted at Amaechi. There are too many examples of GEJ's duplicitous and behind-the-scene support for gangsterism and criminality for anyone to not recognise what is going on in Ekiti. Sure Fayose is the choice of the Ekiti people but that still does not mean he should be above the law and allowed to govern if disqualified from running in the first place.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
I'm sock dat u can vent out ur feelings unguided. please next time take ur time to read.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. All they do is come to Nairaland to lie, pick fights and call others what they are out of frustration and bitterness with their wretched lives. For years that burewa (ugly) baba arugbo called Tomakint went around Nairaland calling others "old" yet as fate would have it, the Nairaland picture wars happened to shame they all.

We saw that it is indeed Tomarchaic who is actually a very old grandpa (probably the oldest poster here) and hideously ugly to boot as well. The fool cannot even afford a modern haircut. Instead poverty forces him to parade hairstyle that does not know if it wants to be an afro, 'dada' (dreadlocks) or a Mohawk. This clown and frustrated douchebag called Onatisi will soon also be exposed as another liar. They always are. Chino turned out to be a driver posing as something else while that fat fool Idumuose was a snake charmer and scruffy tout wallowing in poverty and pretending to be a "clearing agent". All the "CEOs" and "Mansion owners" turned out to be nothing but dirty area boys. All of them have something in common. they all look hungry and desperate. These shameless jokers and 419ners sef.
Gbawe the failed political analyst.I lost my respect for you the day Fayose won Ekiti governorship election.
All your analysis came crashing on your bald head.Thank your god that i was serving a ban when you wrote those nonesense.
I have just served out my 3 day ban this night.Since you have decided to join the fray of jobless e-roaches and tou.ts here in
Politics section which by all standard has lost it's flavour,i will always remember you whenever i'm throwing some jabs here.
Agadi nwoke so umuaka agwo ofe grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
ogele: [size=18pt]They are now talking from an APC point of view[/size]...

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Keep deceiving yourselves. [size=48pt]The reality is that people are tired of APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. All they do is come to Nairaland to lie, pick fights and call others what they are out of frustration and bitterness with their wretched lives. For years that burewa (ugly) baba arugbo called Tomakint went around Nairaland calling others "old" yet as fate would have it, the Nairaland picture wars happened to shame they all.

We saw that it is indeed Tomarchaic who is actually a very old grandpa (probably the oldest poster here) and hideously ugly to boot as well. The fool cannot even afford a modern haircut. Instead poverty forces him to parade hairstyle that does not know if it wants to be an afro, 'dada' (dreadlocks) or a Mohawk. This clown and frustrated douchebag called Onatisi will soon also be exposed as another liar. They always are. Chino turned out to be a driver posing as something else while that fat fool Idumuose was a snake charmer and scruffy tout wallowing in poverty and pretending to be a "clearing agent". All the "CEOs" and "Mansion owners" turned out to be nothing but dirty area boys. All of them have something in common. they all look hungry and desperate. These shameless jokers and 419ners sef.
Gbawe the failed political analyst.I lost my respect for you the day Fayose won Ekiti governorship election.
All your analysis came crashing on your bald head.Thank your god that i was serving a ban when you wrote those nonesense.
I have just served out my 3 day ban this night.Since you have decided to join the fray of jobless e-roaches and tou.ts here in
Politics section which by all standard has lost it's flavour,i will always remember you whenever i'm throwing some jabs here.

Jonathan until 2019. If you don't like Jonathan,then relocate to Benin republic.Ole.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tokjohn: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late! grin

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Keep deceiving yourselves. [size=48pt]The reality is that people are tired of APC[/size]
You are 100% right.Take a look at the mayhem they are causing in Ekiti state and tell me if they
Aren't living up to there names - The Janjaweeeeeedss.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by MrNiceGuy5: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
imoleay0:

ALABOSI

NA ONLY PDP SHARED RICE FOR OSUN ABI?

SHAME ON YOU TOO.
its obvious that you collected omisore"s Rice during the campaign grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pentagonal: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose:
You are 100% right.Take a look at the mayhem they are causing in Ekiti state and tell me if they
Aren't living up to there names - The Janjaweeeeeedss.

idu-mud-house go and clean your dirty rat infested house, before opening your gworo teeth here.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose:

Fatso, caught any snake today? If not better stop wasting time here get hunting with your bow and arrow. Otherwise you will starve today.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Fatso, caught any snake today? If not better stop wasting time here get hunting with your bow and arrow. Otherwise you will starve today.
think you are a slave . Where's your master? who pays you to type all the rubbish you post ?
I don't discuss with slaves . Your master should speak with me directly not send failed analyst like you to talk to me .

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by asiwajumi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
I must say this the problem of our nation is our news men. When they see one thing they will tell the world they have seen ten.but in everything someone is doing be remember always that there is God.I was there in the court the day when all the senaro happened.to God this man fayose is inside the court room when some people outside shout and singing and one of the judge stand up and call the the attention of MR fayose to talk to his support to be calm and allow decorum at the court premises.this is how he entered the film .immediately he stood up and went out with them and try to address them to just stop for once so that thing will go well and written by all his effort to calm them was abortive.he was angry and walk away.he left the court premises and this people claim to be pdp supporters start singing again and some passing words through the window to the judges there to stop the sitting if not in favour of the gov elect.in fear the judges came out and this people starting insulting them. What is his fault here?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by MrNiceGuy5: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
edogirl2:

I notice from your name that you might be a lawyer or Law student. The bottom line is this man does not have a lot of money, nor is he influential in a way that can lead companies, factories etc to locate in Ilawe and thereby create jobs. What else can he do?

1. Give financial assistance to disadvantaged kids from Ilawe - paying school fees etc I agree. May be he already does that. If he's not, it may be that he does not have the financial capacity. It is possible to be famous and not be rich!

2. Help Ilawe graduates find jobs in Lagos - with the situation in Nigeria, this is not an easy task. There are many more powerful and influential people in Nigeria who can't find jobs for their constituents. It is simply not easy

3. Set up a law firm in Ilawe and employ Ilawe lawyers - I am assuming there is very little legal work in Ilawe, so where will the briefs come from?

I don't know how much help he can be to Ilawe people, but I agree with you that we should always remember to help others around us. However, we should be cautious about judging people unless we know their financial capability.

God bless you jare edo girl
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose:
think you are a slave . Where's your master? who pays you to type all the rubbish you post ?
I don't discuss with slaves . Your master should speak with me directly not send failed analyst like you to talk to me .

Fat man, you're lame and obviously with zero wit. Go to bed. Fatty Arbuckle.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by swezenberg(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

What action. Please point it out

Hmmmm! You are simply pointless
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe the bald headed failed analyst,you told us that,

ACN was going to win Ondo state governorship electiion.They lost.

You swore by your bald headgrin gringrin that Fayemi would win Ekiti election.He lost.

You told us Ngige's governorship election victory was a foregone conclusion.He lost.

You have even predicted the victory of Buhari in 2015 presidential electiongrin gringrin

Keep dreaming,afterall you don't pay any fee to dream.It's free.

As usual you will fail.Failure has decided to make it's abode with you.

This is the reason why i called you a failed bald headed analyst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

The fact that you are ignorant and clueless about the insulting words you use and their meanings compounds your lying and insulting problem..
gbawe houseboy ,listen can't u make a single post with common sense ? Or is stupidity part and parcel of ur family hereditary blood? It is not by force that you should quote me . If gbawe is pushing u better let gbawe warn you the kind of person I am . If you don't have anything sensible to say ,go and sit down with ur mother and hear bed time stories .if your family curse or problem is pushing u better clear and clean ur eyes .oponu aiyirada
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by idumuose(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Fat man, you're lame and obviously with zero wit. Go to bed. Fatty Arbuckle.
A lie told long enough carries more weight than the truth.You have been lying
Since you joined Nairaland and i wonder how you sleep at night.You conscience is really
Seared you bald headed failed political analyst that's why no commissioner,local government
Chairman,even ward councillor has bothered to employ you as media aide.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by tomakint: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
idumuose:
A lie told long enough carries more weight than the truth.You have been lying
Since you joined Nairaland and i wonder how you sleep at night.You conscience is really
Seared you bald headed failed political analyst that's why no commissioner,local government
Chairman,even ward councillor has bothered to employ you as media aide.
The mumu is even bald-headed undecided little wonder he is fond of spamming threads with banals-sign of gross idiocy of a frustrated old hag

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Walspring: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilaje44:
How would you classify your incoherent rant above? You could make your argument without resulting to insult you know. And by the way, in which constitution or other law did you read that the state government in Nigeria has control over the security agencies? Securing that premises is not the duty of the Governor, but the commissioner of police of that state, who as you may now know is answerable to the IGP.

Point of correction i didnt say control over security agencies maybe you are seeing double.

You only read my post but you didnt think at all for you to call that incoherent rant.. I wonder why you didnt think about the governor writing letter to IG or CP to secure the premises and double it.. If you are not aware the state government has control over security in his state even if is not 100% control.. Imagine thugs out power 5 - 7 policemen/mopol on duty... Maybe Fayemi never thought of thugs coming but politicians thinks alot about stealing our money

Tell me how much will it cost the governor to write a letter to IG or CP that they should double the security in that premises... Am sure you are conversant with politics and during the tribunal in Ondo and Edo can you compare the security there to the one in Ado? maybe you can now ask yourself why Fayemi can't do the same oooo

The essence of my previous post is that people should stop thinking Fayemi is saint in this issue aside from the fact that they call Fayose thug master....

Dont be deceived with what is happening in Ado now because when the truth is out you will just be laughing...
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Keky(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gbawe:

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
[s]
onatisi: gbawe houseboy ,listen can't u make a single post with common sense ? Or is stupidity part and parcel of ur family hereditary blood? It is not by force that you should quote me . If gbawe is pushing u better let gbawe warn you the kind of person I am . If you don't have anything sensible to say ,go and sit down with ur mother and hear bed time stories .if your family curse or problem is pushing u better clear and clean ur eyes .oponu aiyirada
[/s]

Please STFU. You and your kind are daft and unintelligent losers with nothing to add to any sane and rational discussion but your usual idiocy, daft and moronic utterances...

You are so daft, ignorant and idiotic that you don't even know the meaning of the words you type and post on the internet. You are a clear reflection and representation of the lousy education policies and daft atmosphere created by the clowns running the country..

What a piece of SH!!tt .

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Please STFU. You and your kind are daft and unintelligent losers with nothing to add to any sane and rational discussion but your usual idiocy, daft and moronic utterances...

You are so daft, ignorant and idiotic that you don't even know the meaning of the words you type and post on the internet. You are a clear reflection and representation of the lousy education policies and daft atmosphere created by the clowns running the country..

What a piece of SH!!tt .
na ur papa and mama be daft people , na ur children be brain dead . I don't need to exchange any sensible discussion with your like. People like u are to be treated like animals . So u are better than those ruling nigeria ? No wonder u spend all fruitful hours of the day punching the keypad of ur blackberry curve 2. And next time don't bring ur display of outstanding fooolishness and stupidityy near me .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arresa: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2014
[s]
onatisi: na ur papa and mama be daft people , na ur children be brain dead . I don't need to exchange any sensible discussion with your like. People like u are to be treated like animals . So u are better than those ruling nigeria ? No wonder u spend all fruitful hours of the day punching the keypad of ur blackberry curve 2. And next time don't bring ur display of outstanding fooolishness and stupidityy near me .
[/s]

What a piece of SH!!tt .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by DaBullIT(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Bullit is typing a comment .....................................
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.