Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43304 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ChiSun27(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2014
temhab: Having sleepless night embarassed

Ur own small na...dats always one of d smallest crazy things.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

I would do anything for love...

but I won't do that!

No, I won't do that!

7 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by koxi: 2:28am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: Each time I cough I deposit in her mouth to swallow grin. I encourage u guys to try it its fun

How disgusting!!! shocked angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2014
beating the hell out of her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by elspycey(m): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2014
ok ok, this is it..........
gave her a gold watch my dad presented to me on my birthday because she gave me a surprise dinner of pounded yam and efo riro.
#missBenson of life............God bless her soul wherever she is at this hour. Now dancing with another man tho smiley

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chinedusamson(m): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Got drunk and overed danced @ a bd party...bcuz I wznt allowed to rock ma ha.
Travelled frm ma school to hers evry wkend
Bought her phone f 26k wen I wz broke.
Called her evry day “most tyms'
let her deceive me always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ChiSun27(m): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2014
thrizzle: -wanting to talk to her every min when I can't I think of her
- then bursting her pimples
- once I stayed outside under the rain when we fought cause she wouldn't let Me in so I stayed outside till she felt bad and dragged me in.
- once we were going on a walk and she told me to back her so I did and everyone kept staring but it was fun
- talking all night when we both had exams
too many crazy things tbh

Thanks to God for your deliverance because the spell she casted on you no be small one.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by thrizzle(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

Thanks to God for your deliverance because the spell she casted on you no be small one.
lmao no be small
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by slyzy(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Going to meet her early in the morning with nothing important to discuss only to realise my folly a little too late from the kind of smile her mother put on in answering my greetings. Come see U-Turn na after just saying hi to the girl.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Elnino4ladies: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2014
I will comment when i have a girlfriend.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by otijah(m): 2:34am On Sep 30, 2014
koxi:

How disgusting!!! shocked angry
u never see love, omo u go fear love
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by koxi: 2:37am On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: u never see love, omo u go fear love
Guy dat ain't love. It's madness in practice

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by otijah(m): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2014
theiks: Buying a bold 5 for her n after 3months she spoilt hers n I gave her my own bold5 n bought a Nokia windows phone
shey na ur papa b dangote? Two bold 5 and one nokia lumia cheesy. Oga tell us anod thing

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Saraha1(f): 2:40am On Sep 30, 2014
So Nigeria guy self they love? Okay I hear.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mintayo(m): 2:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Travelled across 3 states to see her!
I hope that is not crazy??:>

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Desdola(m): 2:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Making night calls when I had my degree exam hanging
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by j4sure(m): 2:48am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Always open the door of the car for her,though i know she could dat herself

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by gidjah(m): 2:55am On Sep 30, 2014
HAD to go write an exams for her using a female name in d exam hall,imagine what happened when d waec supervisor called 'victoria juliete okon'and a husky male voice replied 'PRESENT SIR'!!IT WAS ON A POLICE LEVEL ALL TRU DAT PERIOD !!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 3:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sholaybest44(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2014
I did some crazy caring
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 30, 2014
I bought for her a wrist watch.. which was meant for me to buy a shoe for myself.. cheesy grin... It All About Love.. #Sacrifice
I hope she dosnt see this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 30, 2014
I'll be back when I find love.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dtina(f): 3:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Wasn't crazy thou#kindastupid#...wishing 2 secretly get preggy 4 him.

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by aktolly54(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Luv is sweet but other side of luv is ...hmm
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Tunguy01(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2014
D only crazy tin I do wen in luv is " I STAY OUT OF LOVE"
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by debrihachi(f): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2014
sammieguze: Crying, washing her cloth but that's coz she was sick, allowing her to shave me. Don't ask what she shaved #coverseyes
wah did she shave? cmon don't b shy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by boombay(m): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2014
thrizzle: -wanting to talk to her every min when I can't I think of her
- then bursting her pimples
- once I stayed outside under the rain when we fought cause she wouldn't let Me in so I stayed outside till she felt bad and dragged me in.
- once we were going on a walk and she told me to back her so I did and everyone kept staring but it was fun
- talking all night when we both had exams
too many crazy things tbh

aiye ti baje kpata kpatagrin

mine... hmmmm.. i paid her parent a billion naira after when she gave birth to a boy for me ¡undecided

no biq deal tho'
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by millionboi(m): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Notin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sammieguze(m): 3:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Hairs......lol...cheesy

debrihachi:
wah did she shave? cmon don't b shy
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by jeffizy(m): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2014
My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2014
back in secondary school when I had this deep crush on one guy like this
Aspa he was a friend of mine you know the hi and 'chat a lil' kinda friend and then really I don't know how the feeling came about. I saw it has a big deal to fall for a friend and I didn't want to fall. Btw I heard he had also crush on someone else even if he didn't I was not ready for any emotional attachment. So I tried everything to keep away the thought of him and keep some distance between the two of us. Everything was going smoothly till the school management decided to change our tables and table mates. I got to dining hall to check for my table, I checked found my table and guess whose name was written after mine? His! Aspa I don die! grin we are table mates! I sat down praying that he seats at the far end of the table. He came and then he was like 'quiet a while so joy we are on the same table?' Of course we are I said in my head while nodding to his statement. Then where did he seat? In my freaking front!! Gosh it was like I should melt into my chair embarassed so I would seat everyday starring at this fine,tall and nice dude. There is no way I would eat without looking once or twice. This was temptation from the devil himself grin it was time to eat I lost my appetite. Ate lil and left. After that I stopped coming to the dining hall and started leaving on snacks we get during the long break as my school didn't allow provisions. I would have swichted tables but the rules then were very hard on people who switch tables and I didn't know who to swicth with. Even those on my table all seem to like their seat and won't bulge. So yes I stayed a whole week depending on snacks and lil food. All because I didn't want to look at my crush's face. I was prepared to continue to the second week till a table mate I hardly talked to came and spoke to me. Asking me if they have offended me in any way for me to be going on hunger strike, that what I was doing wasn't good and not healthy.

To cut the story short I went back to the table after various warnings. I got there and it seemed like the table arrangement had change due to an event that took place there but with the same tablemates and there was just a seat left for me I checked around and realized he was sitting at the other end a bit far from the empty seat and I sat down.

Looking back I can only laugh at my naivety and stupidity back then.
Thinking I could manually make my crush go and not eating food! Thank God for growth grin
The silly things we do grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.