Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43276 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
I was always going to his block back in the uni just to get a glimpse of him (my crush then)

Bathing him

Traveling all d way from makurdi to Lagos to spend just two days with him. That was during my service year
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Ehyah.. That would have been a perfect love story..anyway sha, you sef go flex.. grin

Yes bro but the story went sour along the line... Though I haven't lost hope entirely cos I believe something can still work out between us if and only she comes back to Nigeria when am still single... We still talk on phone once in a while but I don't need a prophet to tell me she's seeing someone else.. I bet her eyes must have seen some fresh, handsome and rich guys over there at mumbai....

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by STENON(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Olutola88: that wouldn't be considered crazy if you did for the right person
INFACTS!!....it very crazy to do such thing for a wrong Person. I did it and I regretted it, He got a new Job and forgt abt me.

No Job and No money again.....

He is now coming back for us to start afresh.......No way!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
AriDsexy:
Let me ask u this quick question.....if a guy dt truly loves u and u also have d same feelings for him,uses ur toothbrush,what will u do,throw d toothbrush away?
yes! Not throw it a way per se. But i would stop using it from that day, i would get a new one for the both of us the next day. It's very unhygenic! Even if it were my bro that i love so much i would do the same.

Next thing you tell me you share towels and shaving stick!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
back in the day a girl i was super infatuated with playfully said that if i could do something very crazy to prove my love to her that she'd date me... well i went ahead and used a razor blade to carve her initials into my arm..... still carry it to this day although i've thought of gettign a real tattoo to cover it up

and of course she still didnt say yes. lol

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer:

Yes bro but the story went sour along the line... Though I haven't lost hope entirely cos I believe something can still work out between us if and only she comes back to Nigeria when am still single... We still talk on phone once in a while but I don't need a prophet to tell me she's seeing someone else.. I bet her eyes must have seen some fresh, handsome and rich guys over there at mumbai....

Na so jare.. Its good you're telling yasef the truth.. It is well..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Olutola88(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
STENON: INFACTS!!....it very crazy to do such thing for a wrong Person. I did it and I regretted it, He got a new Job and forgt abt me.

No Job and No money again.....

He is now coming back for us to start afresh.......No way!!
hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Funjay(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope i wont be caught by my ogas at the top ooooo in sharing this ooooo...........

I use to have dis chick in my organization that drives me crazy but the problem is that she works in one of the Northern branches (far North, 3/4hrs drive after Jos) while i work in the South. We chat everyday, talk on phone everyday but only see each other during our leave periods or any long public hols that falls on a weekend (kai, i spent money on flight for both of us oooo).

In summary, I once told a big lie at work that i lost my half-brother (whom i actually lost some weeks prior to that) and i had to travel home for the burial while in actual fact i had booked an Aero flight just to fly away and be with my babe..........

As usual, we parted later and are both married now but men, that babe sabi.............

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by rigarmortis: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
switzan: I was always going to his block back in the uni just to get a glimpse of him (my crush then)

Bathing him

Traveling all d way from makurdi to Lagos to spend just two days with him. That was during my service year

so you cant dedicate 1 year to the country to serve the nation without being serviced.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ideee03(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Buhahaha....OYO loo waa...very funny
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Onosy: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: back in secondary school when I hard this deep crush on one guy like this
Aspa he was a friend of mine you know the hi and 'chat a lil' kinda friend and then really I don't know how the feeling came about. I saw it has a big deal to fall for a friend and I didn't want to fall. Btw I heard he had also crush on someone else even if he didn't I was not ready for any emotional attachment. So I tried everything to keep away the thought of him and keep some distance between the two of us. Everything was going smoothly till the school management decided to change our tables and tablemates. I got to dining hall to check for my table, I checked found my table and guess whose name was written after mine? His! Aspa I don die! grin we are table mates! I sat down praying that he seats at the far end of the table. He came and then he was like 'quiet a while so joy we are on the same table?' Of course we are I said in my head while nodding to his statement. Then where did he seat? In my freaking front!! Gosh it was like I should melt into my chair embarassed so I would seat everyday starring at this fine,tall and nice dude. There is no way I would eat without looking once or twice. This was temptation from the devil himself grin it was time to eat I lost my appetite. Ate lil and left. After that I stopped coming to the dining hall and started leaving on snacks we get during the long break as my school didn't allow provisions. I would have swichted tables but the rules then were very hard on people who switch tables and I didn't know who to swicth with. Even those on my table all seem to like their seat and won't bulge. So yes I stayed a whole week depending on snacks and lil food. All because I didn't want to look at my crush's face. I was prepared to continue to the second week till a table mate I hardly talked to came and spoke to me. Asking me if they have offended me in any way for me to be going on hunger strike, that what I was doing wasn't good and not healthy.

To cut the story short I went back to the table after various warnings. I got there and it seemed like the table arrangement had change due to an event that took place there but with the same tablemates and there was just a seat left for me I checked around and realized he was sitting at the other end a bit far from the empty seat and I sat down.

Looking back I can only laugh at my naivety and stupidity back then.
Thinking I could manually make my crush go and not eating food! Thank God for growth grin
The silly things we do grin grin

hello gal am a publisher.....I can help u publish this ur story......na story wen reach publish novel u just post here o.....kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Gold45(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trekking from work to my house every friday (the transport going alone now costs #150, at a speed of 140km/h it will take approximately 30mins to get there ) just because I wanted to prolong our time together. We spend 3hours walking to my home together then he'll take public transport back to his own house (he had one of the latest SUV's then o). We did crazy things those nights, sometimes he carries me for a while, sometimes, we kiss when we get to shadows on the road.
Many years later, we are happily married with beautiful kids

15 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sucking and licking her tits like a dog
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by moneymaker24(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
For my first love, I was willing to go as far as running away with her if my parent didn't approve of her. I remember back then, I'd jump over our house gate somewhere around 2am just to be with her (of course her house was close to mine). We ended up parting way cos of distance but I still had her on my head till I found another girl who made me forget her 80%.

With the new girl I loved n cared about, I gave her my bold 2 last year and within 2 months, she lost it. I didn't scold her but instead, I gave her my torch 2. I remember I had to stay without a phone for weeks. All I had was my tab. I remember that day I had to go to ikeja in search of a new phone and using my tab to make calls publicly. It seemed so embarrassing.

What more? She cheated on me on 7 different occasions but I forgave her. Most recent event happened when we had issues and sorta broke up, she travelled to go visit another guy. D guy didn't treat her well (not even giving her enough TP to return back to her place) and I knew all these things as they happened. She called me and told me she was coming to my place. Normally, one would have expected that I scold her over the phone n warn her never to call my phone again but that wasn't d case. I was gentle. I simply said okay.

Yes she came, I asked her where she's been. As usual, she tried lying but I made it clear to her that I knew where she went to and all that happened over there. I was so furious that I almost felt like hitting her but I couldn't just do it. I have never hit a woman since I started dating.

Buttom line is, I still forgave her despite d fact that I was aware she had sex with that guy. I still gave her more than enough money for tp n pocket money.

Now, u might say I am just been foolish but hey, those were some of the vital things I did for love.

Its funny how a man can be so foolish when he is in love but the sincere truth right now is...... I FIND IT HARD LOVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!! All I do is care for them.

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sambrow(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
I just can't share mine
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
satope1: Most ladies don't know that. ..guys have heated arguements and don't nurture hard feeings afterwards. The next minute you see them laughing and would have forgotten things they even said during such.

but for a lady. Just a single word and they would start sulking and start holding things against you. so why try?

The thing is there are some guys who also sulk and hold things against you,have seen them. There are also some ladies who just laugh things over and move on

The thing is that this category of people are in their small numbers and are very few. as most ladies tend to be more senitive than men and more men tend not to be that senitive like the ladies.

Hence the statement. Don't argue with a woman based on the oversenitive part of the ladies and the fact that some not all tend to reason with their emotions rather than their brain.

But personally I believe that in a relationship arguing with either sex is a wasted effort and just brings a problem that was probably non-existing. If you must argue you guys should be open minded and see things from a different perspective and come to a logical conclusion. Than feeling or thinking you are right and the person wrong. It doesn't work

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sunnyphem(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any
. Sooo funny...

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Onosy: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
lasheez: Travelling 9pm at night just to mark her birthday with her.

is there 9pm at day?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yankydollars(f): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adebowale352: Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad
. Guy u wicked o........kada 2ringroad....taar
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by summerflame(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
The whores and bitch ain't loyal.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
moneymaker24: For my first love, I was willing to go as far as running away with her if my parent didn't approve of her. I remember back then, I'd jump over our house gate somewhere around 2am just to be with her (of course her house was close to mine). We ended up parting way cos of distance but I still had her on my head till I found another girl who made me forget her 80%.

With the new girl I loved n cared about, I gave her my bold 2 last year and within 2 months, she lost it. I didn't scold her but instead, I gave her my torch 2. I remember I had to stay without a phone for weeks. All I had was my tab. I remember that day I had to go to ikeja in search of a new phone and using my tab to make calls publicly. It seemed so embarrassing.

What more? She cheated on me on 7 different occasions but I forgave her. Most recent event happened when we had issues and sorta broke up, she travelled to go visit another guy. D guy didn't treat her well (not even giving her enough TP to return back to her place) and I knew all these things as they happened. She called me and told me she was coming to my place. Normally, one would have expected that I scold her over the phone n warn her never to call my phone again but that wasn't d case. I was gentle. I simply said okay.

Yes she came, I asked her where she's been. As usual, she tried lying but I made it clear to her that I knew where she went to and all that happened over there. I was so furious that I almost felt like hitting her but I couldn't just do it. I have never hit a woman since I started dating.

Buttom line is, I still forgave her despite d fact that I was aware she had sex with that guy. I still gave her more than enough money for tp n pocket money.

Now, u might say I am just been foolish but hey, those were some of the vital things I did for love.

Its funny how a man can be so foolish when he is in love but the sincere truth right now is...... I FIND IT HARD LOVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!! All I do is care for them.

You were patient and what you had for her was genuine..

I will not lie, am not that patient.. If i found out that my girl did all of the above, I would simply call it quits because 90% of the them would do same..

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by trishkover(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
I bought a big potrage on his birthday all d way from. Ikom nd sent it tru waybill. To him. In Calabar and I got a txt message back. As a reply on my own birthday u c. How annoyin it is to luv
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by OpraMenu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Feeling insecure when she doesnt pik my cal, stil do though. Pls dnt laf
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sunnyphem(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abi ooooo...... I was so silly then, I will colect moni from the girl who like me,and I don't like her... I will give to the other girl dat I like so much..... Hrt brake @last!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AriDsexy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: yes! Not throw it a way per se. But i would stop using it from that day, i would get a new one for the both of us the next day. It's very unhygenic! Even if it were my bro that i love so much i would do the same.

Next thing you tell me you share towels and shaving stick!
Lol,same feeling I had when I noticed it wet that day,but kinda just let it go,considering d op's question.I can understand ur view about it being unhygenic and all that,but its one crazy thing u do for love. grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Vikthor(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shooo....u wash her mini... undecided
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by jen4r: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
love is blind ..............
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by AriDsexy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
AncientJerk: back in the day a girl i was super infatuated with playfully said that if i could do something very crazy to prove my love to her that she'd date me... well i went ahead and used a razor blade to carve her initials into my arm..... still carry it to this day although i've thought of gettign a real tattoo to cover it up

and of course she still didnt say yes. lol

Like seriously?? shocked U mean u went ahead to carve d 1st alphabet and u didn't bleed,and then continued with the others,with a razor blade??

Btw,was she there when u were acting like "jack bauer"??

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by jotfas(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
alamoht: I do contribute money from Monday to Sunday to give her on Sunday and I can buy card of hundred#
LMAO. O boy u dey pay 2 biebie bank. all these things are 2 real 2 be true
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Crixina(f): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mavelshee:

owk then......enjoy your honeyed nyash adventure.....*ay
grin grin grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Infoay: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hope you have finally regain your sanity.....lol
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.