Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43318 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lasheez(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Travelling 9pm at night just to mark her birthday with her.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by modestdude(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mine was coating her arsehole with honey and licking it voraciously like I won a trophy.

Crazy act right? The feeling is out of this world though, coz I got it back too .

#Crazyactofyesteryears

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any
Guilty of num 1

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mavelshee(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
sammieguze: Crying, washing her cloth but that's coz she was sick, allowing her to shave me. Don't ask what she shaved #coverseyes

your nyash hair
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mavelshee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
modestdude: Mine was coating her arsehole with honey and licking it voraciously like I won a trophy.

Crazy act right? The feeling is out of this world though, coz I got it back too .

#Crazyactofyesteryears

hope uve gone for test....

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by prettiest1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
Lol. Tell him the price escalated.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: back in secondary school when I hard this deep crush on one guy like this
Aspa he was a friend of mine you know the hi and 'chat a lil' kinda friend and then really I don't know how the feeling came about. I saw it has a big deal to fall for a friend and I didn't want to fall. Btw I heard he had also crush on someone else even if he didn't I was not ready for any emotional attachment. So I tried everything to keep away the thought of him and keep some distance between the two of us. Everything was going smoothly till the school management decided to change our tables and tablemates. I got to dining hall to check for my table, I checked found my table and guess whose name was written after mine? His! Aspa I don die! grin we are table mates! I sat down praying that he seats at the far end of the table. He came and then he was like 'quiet a while so joy we are on the same table?' Of course we are I said in my head while nodding to his statement. Then where did he seat? In my freaking front!! Gosh it was like I should melt into my chair embarassed so I would seat everyday starring at this fine,tall and nice dude. There is no way I would eat without looking once or twice. This was temptation from the devil himself grin it was time to eat I lost my appetite. Ate lil and left. After that I stopped coming to the dining hall and started leaving on snacks we get during the long break as my school didn't allow provisions. I would have swichted tables but the rules then were very hard on people who switch tables and I didn't know who to swicth with. Even those on my table all seem to like their seat and won't bulge. So yes I stayed a whole week depending on snacks and lil food. All because I didn't want to look at my crush's face. I was prepared to continue to the second week till a table mate I hardly talked to came and spoke to me. Asking me if they have offended me in any way for me to be going on hunger strike, that what I was doing wasn't good and not healthy.

To cut the story short I went back to the table after various warnings. I got there and it seemed like the table arrangement had change due to an event that took place there but with the same tablemates and there was just a seat left for me I checked around and realized he was sitting at the other end a bit far from the empty seat and I sat down.

Looking back I can only laugh at my naivety and stupidity back then.
Thinking I could manually make my crush go and not eating food! Thank God for growth grin
The silly things we do grin grin
can I meet u?

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by modestdude(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mavelshee:

hope uve gone for test....
its a monthly routine bro.

Moreover, you dont do these things to people who you dont know their status. Maybe I didnt spell it out, she was my girlfriend
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mavelshee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
dancok: can I meet u?

dude....really??

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abee79(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
7th September 2001, during the first Jos (Plateau State) crisis. I trekked from University of Jos (Bauchi Road) to check whether all was well with my girlfriend who lived near Hillcrest School - (about 9 Km) - AMIDST THE FIGHT, BLOOD, DEAD BODIES, SMOKE, GUNSHOTS, PANDEMONIUM, e.t.c. Only to meet another guy chilling at her place!
the sorrow I felt that day can only be imagined . . . cry
I almost got killed on my way back home. I Had to FLEE from an angry mob of armed youths.
>>>All because of "Love"!

7 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mavelshee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
modestdude: its a monthly routine bro.

Moreover, you dont do these things to people who you dont know their status. Maybe I didnt spell it out, she was my girlfriend

owk then......enjoy your honeyed nyash adventure.....*ay
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by uwakwesab(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecidedhacking her social media Account just to see guyz chatting her up grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Mavelshee(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abee79: 7th September 2001, during the first Jos (Plateau State) crisis. I trekked from University of Jos (Bauchi Road) to check whether all was well with my girlfriend who lived near Hillcrest School - (about 9 Km) - AMIDST THE FIGHT, BLOOD, DEAD BODIES, SMOKE, GUNSHOTS, PANDEMONIUM, e.t.c. Only to meet another guy chilling at her place!
I almost got killed on my way back home. I Had to FLEE from an angry mob of armed youths.

eyhaa

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by 1one: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
I can count the number of crazy things I've done on one hand because love has never really been my forte... But I think the craziest thing I've done in a relationship happened somewhat 5years ago.. I was seeing this colleague of mine.. very romantically feisty I must saygrin.. You know how it is when you're dating a sanguine.

After work one day, we went to the tantalizers along Adeola Odeku(V/I)... We were just supposed to have ice cream, chat a little and leave because it was already getting late and she lived on the mainland..

So we got two averagely sized cups of strawberry flavored ice cream.. sat down side by side and started talking.. Just talking nonsense basically, the next thing she said was "I want you to kiss me" shocked shocked

I was like aahhh.. Here, now?...with people staring?.. she gave me this "who cares" look.. As I was about digesting the thought of kissing anybody in public for the first time ever angry angry. She now added another shocker.. "let's kiss with ice cream in our mouths shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Fast forward 5mins later.. and we were having one very deeply passionate strawberry flavoured kiss.. Truth be told.. It was an AwemaZING experience... That's the craziest thing I've done for "love".

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by phemmylink(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
dstnd: Stole frm ma parents to pay ma sch fee!!
bad child kiss
dstnd: Stole frm ma parents to pay ma sch fee!!
bad child
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by modestdude(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mavelshee:

owk then......enjoy your honeyed nyash adventure.....*ay
cheesy grin

I swear, I was expecting someone with a comment like yours, though I expected a harsh one.

That was a past experience
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
dancok: can I meet u?
lolz for what?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lukedan75(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guy U try oo.....heroics
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Odunharry:
thanks...
I knw u have d xperience to deal with such when it arise again
yeah, thank you smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abee79: 7th September 2001, during the first Jos (Plateau State) crisis. I trekked from University of Jos (Bauchi Road) to check whether all was well with my girlfriend who lived near Hillcrest School - (about 9 Km) - AMIDST THE FIGHT, BLOOD, DEAD BODIES, SMOKE, GUNSHOTS, PANDEMONIUM, e.t.c. Only to meet another guy chilling at her place!

That's suicide na..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by odumodudonald: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
read tru thispost and serzly some posts were funny while others were touching.....i den tot of adding my own experience,i tink the most crazy tins ive don cos of love was actually loosing my ex's weavon and braids at anoda instance and 2ndly,walked under a very serz rain to her friends lodge,cos we had an srgument,called until my phone died cos i didnt knw the friends room,meanwhile i left my bro who came for postume in my room.i laid on the tiled floor of the hostel corridor under the cold after which she came out to look for me by 2:30am...dat was crazy tho cry embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by enomakos(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
debrihachi:
wah did she shave? cmon don't b shy

it is his john thomas
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mavelshee:

dude....really??
lmao! Help me ask oh
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by EriboEghosa(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neddyogu: tell him d phone has been withdrawn 4rm d mkt due to factory fault. D tin dey bend!
TELL HIM THE TRUTH THAT YOU LIED INITIALLY BECAUSE YOU FELT HE WOULD THINK YOU HAVE ALOT OF MONEY..

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by EMERIT2US(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ladycloud: fuckiing him in public #coversface and errrm...nd mkin him use d same lock pattern on my phone! #most guyz wouldnt allow that
fixed
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
satope1: Most ladies don't know that. ..giys have heated arguemets and don't have hard feeings. The next minute you see rhem laughing and would have forgotten things.

but for a lady. Just a single word and they would start sulking and start holding things against you. so why try?

u vewi right. although, I'm a lady nd I so find that annoying buh I guess we can't just help it probably cause of d fear dah der'z someone else. I just love it when I get to argue with my guy nd he'd let me win on purpose buh he'll later sit me down nd explain which I'm always grateful for.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
satope1: Most ladies don't know that. ..giys have heated arguemets and don't have hard feeings. The next minute you see rhem laughing and would have forgotten things.

but for a lady. Just a single word and they would start sulking and start holding things against you. so why try?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't want to believe all what you guyz posted here are true. #BigTimeReallyCrazyStuffs
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by elspycey(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: i hope its not what am thinking (14yrs) kirikiri oo
Don't get it twisted alaye
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lukedan75(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
moriton: Risked my job by following her to her village once

Cried and wet my pillow when she read a stalkers text on my phone and left angrily. as I cried so much my kid siblings still laugh at me today

Walking her home from work at night through a lonely part and walking back alone for twenty minutes. .chai

Love really clouds your sence of reasoning, your head and eyes then I knew why it was blind
On a side note, why do girls take for granted the love of guys when they know the guy is hopelessly in love with them.
it baffles me also,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Abduletudaye(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
lukedan75: it baffles me also,,,,,,

Maybe they derive twisted pleasure when we are must vulnerable.. I just wish it wasn't so. That's why one has to pray seriously to find the girl that would be worth it..
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by lukedan75(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
i also did many tinz for love,,,,,,i remembered when i was serving, i will leave my ppa spending about 12 hours to my hometown to see my woman,,hmmm. Is all part of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / 4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.