Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43566 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
HARDDON:

Needless dearest young bloodz

We all knw: A gurl....lady.....woman Neva accepts that........until d flower begins to fade from her flames

ok
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Bigsteveg(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: yes! Not throw it a way per se. But i would stop using it from that day, i would get a new one for the both of us the next day. It's very unhygenic! Even if it were my bro that i love so much i would do the same.

Next thing you tell me you share towels and shaving stick!
Here we go, comparing ur guy/husband to ur bro.
This is a guy u kiss, give a head yet u can share toothbrush with him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Bigsteveg(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
moneymaker24: For my first love, I was willing to go as far as running away with her if my parent didn't approve of her. I remember back then, I'd jump over our house gate somewhere around 2am just to be with her (of course her house was close to mine). We ended up parting way cos of distance but I still had her on my head till I found another girl who made me forget her 80%.

With the new girl I loved n cared about, I gave her my bold 2 last year and within 2 months, she lost it. I didn't scold her but instead, I gave her my torch 2. I remember I had to stay without a phone for weeks. All I had was my tab. I remember that day I had to go to ikeja in search of a new phone and using my tab to make calls publicly. It seemed so embarrassing.

What more? She cheated on me on 7 different occasions but I forgave her. Most recent event happened when we had issues and sorta broke up, she travelled to go visit another guy. D guy didn't treat her well (not even giving her enough TP to return back to her place) and I knew all these things as they happened. She called me and told me she was coming to my place. Normally, one would have expected that I scold her over the phone n warn her never to call my phone again but that wasn't d case. I was gentle. I simply said okay.

Yes she came, I asked her where she's been. As usual, she tried lying but I made it clear to her that I knew where she went to and all that happened over there. I was so furious that I almost felt like hitting her but I couldn't just do it. I have never hit a woman since I started dating.

Buttom line is, I still forgave her despite d fact that I was aware she had sex with that guy. I still gave her more than enough money for tp n pocket money.

Now, u might say I am just been foolish but hey, those were some of the vital things I did for love.

Its funny how a man can be so foolish when he is in love but the sincere truth right now is...... I FIND IT HARD LOVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!! All I do is care for them.

Am sorry bro, dis ain't love again but foolishness

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Bigsteveg(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
moneymaker24:

I tell you! She says it like it was a national anthem. I was quite accommodating until a particular day she mentioned it when I wasn't in d right state of mind. I told her bluntly to do whatever suits her and if she believes after everything we've been through that I still don't love her, then I don't love her. She just said goodnight and hanged up.

End result? She called up the next day to apologise and it was my turn to play hard to get wink
Are u two still together now?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wizzyblast(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
kunlesehan: When a young man is in love a new mumu is born
lol
Lolz...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by willbob(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2014
joywendy: yes! Not throw it a way per se. But i would stop using it from that day, i would get a new one for the both of us the next day. It's very unhygenic! Even if it were my bro that i love so much i would do the same.

Next thing you tell me you share towels and shaving stick!
una cum way una go drink come dey hygienic?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by SwagPower: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Dere exist notin more sickening dan a Hrt in LuV... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wizzyblast(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2014
jeffizy: My pastor asked me how much i bought my iphone6 . And I said 25k instead of 200k cos I didn't want him to know I have that kind of money with me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for him and his wife. What should I do?
sad
God Don catch you grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wizzyblast(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Frankestein08: You mean like driving 17hrs just to hug her & go back undecided
Lolz. .. This one is strong. .. grin
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wizzyblast(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Emperoradrian: One night we went strolling,we stopped at a suya joint,i bought suya worth 1k,my gal was eatin d suya,while i was eatin d onions and cabbage...afterwards we went to a beer palour,bought pepper soup,she was eatin d meat while i was drinkin d pepper soup,and each tym she says to me "baby be eatin na" i'll reply "dnt mention ,dnt mention"

Lolz. .. Really funny
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by wizzyblast(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax:
Goat??
Nope...I'ld say he dated a trash can
Hahahaha.... Lolz. .. That guy is crazy...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by louiskay(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2014
I Hope u stared @ her picture before goin to beD last nite. "+"
icedpope: . .
3. stare at her picture before going to bed...
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by louiskay(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by babeshayo(f): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2014
j4sure: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Always open the door of the car for her,though i know she could dat herself
that's not crazy but romantic
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yuncka: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2014
ebukaOtika:

For your mind ,,,, abi na Mat struggle you been won write ?

No, na sand fight because na on top beach we dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Expsbterror(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Called her up in the morning nd asked her what she wished for nd she said "she wish she cld c me" NB:knowing fully well that I was in school (private for that matter). I immediately made a risky 7hrs trip nd with d help of my friend I made my way in at 12am... Long story short... She woke up around 1am nd saw me lying next to her... She stared for complete 45-50 mins in shock. In The morning she kept touching me to know if I was real....

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2014
louiskay: D "prettiest" chick on NL......... Pls pls nd pls ...... Dnt go mad @ me .......... Just doing the needful....... Pls what's ur BRa "+" size ....... I need to know it asap cause I will like to buy u some as a proposal gift....... Thanks thanks
lmaoo
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by shakazuldadon: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Expsbterror: Called her up in the morning nd asked her what she wished for nd she said "she wish she cld c me" NB:knowing fully well that I was in school (private for that matter). I immediately made a risky 7hrs trip nd with d help of my friend I made my way in at 12am... Long story short... She woke up around 1am nd saw me lying next to her... She stared for complete 45-50 mins in shock. In The morning she kept touching me to know if I was real....

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME
I was in class reading my books jeje when she called me that she missed me, wanted to see me and her parents just travelled out, before the call cut sef i don reach room pack bag. this was around 2pm. I left anambra around 4pm for abuja via road and for the first time in my life I entered night bus to Kaduna, dropped at zuba at 230am took drop to town. the risk was worth the reward coz it became my 'sweet november'.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Eniobanke86(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2014
I surely its ur eye lashes ;DI surely its ur eye lashes
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Eniobanke86(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2014
I surely know its ur eye lashes #laughing in spanish
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by louiskay(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2014
SeriouSly, its not An issuE to laugh @ oooo ........... As a romAntic bo ~ boo that has beEn my tradition overtime ooo................ So naturally its something I should know so pls pls nd pls. ............. Am hopefully expecting a numeric answer ......... Amigo
marieolae: lmaoo
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
EMMAUGOH: All this look alien to me, doing all those for feelings, Love is a feeling or emotions that can be activated by certain trait of thoughts , I don't think that is Love... It's Obsession....

I try my best not to be obsessed or addicted to a particular thought...

Heading to 30 and never had a girl cover up my axx..

All is felling never a reality.
dtx where u miss it. Love doesn't jx stop at the feeling. In fact love is not a feeling. Love is a decision
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Dbestmax(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2014
wizzyblast:
Hahahaha.... Lolz. .. That guy is crazy...
No mind mumu....him wit d gal sef dey sick 4 head
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Geminiloving(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Some of the craziest t]hings
I did for love was that I flexed
my 2nd yr school fees with her my ex Gf
This kind love wey shark like ogogoro
Now guess 1more thing
She love to be Sucked
So did some of the time she need it
We where so freaked out by love with no boundaries
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dude24: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2014
i have one question:why is it the guys are more to do crazy things for their girls on this thread?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by undisputed25(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2014
shaving her pvssy
Sleeping on me overnight
beg her even she offended me

Wait what have I just say?? Hope it doesn't break my fasting for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Eniobanke86(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
U be complete bad pickin... Repent or?
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Crixina(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2014
icedpope: 1. I cooked for her on several occasion.
2. call her more than 4times in a day.
3. stare at her picture before going to bed
4. am still in the relationship and am really enjoying every bit of it...
this is one comment I like
More than 80% of people here wrote they all did these crazy stuffs with their ex.
It got me thinking if love is overrated.
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Crixina(f): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Expsbterror: Called her up in the morning nd asked her what she wished for nd she said "she wish she cld c me" NB:knowing fully well that I was in school (private for that matter). I immediately made a risky 7hrs trip nd with d help of my friend I made my way in at 12am... Long story short... She woke up around 1am nd saw me lying next to her... She stared for complete 45-50 mins in shock. In The morning she kept touching me to know if I was real....
awwww!romantic!

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2014
satope1:

Perfectly said. I am of the opinion that a relationship should have arguments but experience is telling me to reconsider things. I argue not to win but to reach a compromise and make my own part and view of the argument known. But when a greater % of ladies believe their assertions is always right no matter the illogicality, then you leave me to little or no option than to avoid it in the first place .
Lmao! I understand your points perfectly.Everyone has what they term as an argument.

Different things for different folks.

Btw happy new month and independence.smiley
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
willbob: una cum way una go drink come dey hygienic?
sorry i don't get you
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by joywendy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bigsteveg:
your point is? undecided
Bigsteveg:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.