Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

14 Secret Things That Turn Men On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On (2547 Views)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by double08(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
1. Girls who can play video games

Video games are known for having hot babes in them, but guys are also turned on when a girl picks up a controller and plays with him. It's especially sexy if she is really into the game, gets really good at it and eventually beats us! We may seem mad, but secretly, we're really turned on.

2. No make up

Women spend a lot of time plastering makeup on their faces, but I'll let you in on a secret. Most men are more attracted to women who wear little to no makeup. We'd rather see you than 5 layers of makeup! It is super sexy getting to see your bare face first thing in the morning, so stop worrying about what you look like without makeup!

3. Curvy women

For all of you women out there dieting to lose those last 5 or 10 pounds, stop. Most men in fact don't like stick figures and prefer their women to have curves. Women are meant to look like women and not little girls. In fact, a study actually said that there is an evolutionary reason for men to prefer women with bigger hips and thighs! Of course, all men have thier own prefered type, but most guys are turned on by women who are at least a little more shapely than women think.

4. Wearing their clothes

When a woman stays the night and pulls on one of our shirts to walk around the house, it can be way more sexy than the sexiest lingerie. Not only does it look hot but I also know that shirt will smell like her later when she is gone.

5.Touching

Of course men love when a woman touches them, but it doesn't have to be in a sexual way. If a woman touches a man on the hand or arm or someplace else seemingly innocuous while they are having a conversation in the middle of a crowded room, just that can be enough to drive us crazy!

6. A nice laugh

A woman's laugh can be a turn on in so many ways! First of all, if she laughs at you often (when you're trying to be funny of course) it means she likes your sense of humor and that is a huge turn on. Second of all, there is something in our brains that links the way a woman laughs to how she will sound in bed so a pleasant sounding laugh makes us think maybe we will hear pleasant sounds in bed, too.

7. Girls who can cook

Whoever said that the fastest way to a woman's heart is through his stomach was right! If I learn that a woman can cook not just stuff out of a box, but something as complicated as a full Thanksgiving dinner from scratch, she has certainly piqued my interest!

8. The colour red

has actually been scientifically proven that women wearing the color red turn men on more than any other color. It could be due to cultural conditoning, because we have learned to associate red with Valentine's Day and red light districts, but it is also probably due to biological reasons such as the red of blushing, which is always sexy.

9. Confidence

Many women think that all men like to dominate in a relationship, but that simply isn't the case for most of us. Most men are turned on by a woman who is confident with who she is and not afraid to express her opinions and ask for what she wants, especially in the sack!

10. Women who can drive

In a time when even most men don't know how to drive stick shift anymore, if a woman can drive one, it is pretty much an instant turn on. It shows she is smart and capable and makes you wonder what other sticks she is competent with.

11. Handy women

Sometimes, it is nice to come to a woman's rescue and fix something in her house and be the hero. But it is an even bigger turn on to see that she can do it all on her own! And if I find out that a girl put together an Ikea bedroom set all on her own and it didn't fall apart the next day, I'm hers!

12. White cotton underwear

Every once in a while, it's nice to see a girl in a nice plain pair of cotton white underwear. It gives her a virginal, innocent look that is really sexy and a nice break from all of those uncomfortable looking thongs

13. Women who don't drink girly drink

It's fine if a woman goes to the bar and orders a girly drink or wine. I'm not going to judge her. But if she slams down a scotch on the rocks or a beer instead, that might as well be pre-intimacy.

14. fear

In case you haven't already figured it out, men are strange creatures. A study discovered that fear is a turn on for men. The put the test subjects on two different bridges, one very sturdy and one very shaky and high up. They then sent the same beautiful female assistant to give the men a survey. The men on the scary bridge filled out the answers in a much more risque manner. As I said, we are a weird bunch. Perhaps that is why we like bad girls. Or at least we like our good girls to have a bad side once in a while. It's thrilling.

1 Like

Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by dhatboy: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Nothing but the truth!
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2014
I totally agree
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by bolasexy(f): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Nice one
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Girls that are very good on the bed is a big turn on.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by amakufrancis(m): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2014
NOTED!!! 14 secret things that turn women on Loading...
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by CashNaira96: 1:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Intresting
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by marieolae(f): 2:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Since the guys agree, me too I have to agree! Nice one mehhnn
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by kunlesehan(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Girls that are very good on the bed is a big turn on.

this should have been number 1
lol
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by DaWorshiper(m): 2:28am On Sep 30, 2014
All na lie!
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2014
kunlesehan:
this should have been number 1
lol
yes na,by the time she gives me reversed cow boy style,sitting on a nail style,wheelbarrow style,holding door knob style,etc,walai,every other flaws in her can go to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Number 13 isn't true for most men , once a man sees any woman drink anything stronger than apple juice she automatically drops on "wife material" ratings. Sure he might think she'll get freaky in bed and all but marrying her is a different kettle of fish , in the end we might date or fcck a girl who drinks but we would think twice before introducing her to momma.
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
....hehehehehehehehe....

I totally disagree....Guys love it when we handle them with iron-hand....

You ask them to do frog-jump etc....They love it.....They deny loving it....
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by kunlesehan(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Yomieluv: yes na,by the time she gives me reversed cow boy style,sitting on a nail style,wheelbarrow style,holding door knob style,etc,walai,every other flaws in her can go to hell.
correct guy
lol
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Kennethco(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Thumb up @op
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by izsmike: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
i totally agree with point number 10. weneva i see a young gal driving i admire ha with all my hrt
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by ratatis(m): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2014
temigracie:
....hehehehehehehehe....

I totally disagree....Guys love it when we handle them with iron-hand....

You ask them to do frog-jump etc....They love it.....They deny loving it....

Some of us, though!
But most of you ladies can't do it well.
Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by dazekid(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2014
All the stuff here is actually true but the stuff about white cotton underwear is now too cliche...

1 Like

Re: 14 Secret Things That Turn Men On by Amarachi1(f): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Just passing

(1) (Reply)

8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup / Long Manhood Reason For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.