Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable (2480 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by yusaze: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2015
1. When you drop food down your shirt and still eat it.
Don’t get me wrong; in theory, eating food that drops out of your mouth and onto your bosoms probably isn’t the most sanitary maneuver in the book – but hey, if it doesn’t bother you, it sure ain’t bothering us.
I once dated a girl who loved sushi – but was horrible at using chopsticks – solely for this reason, actually.
Every time she ordered a roll of sushi, it was pretty much a forgone conclusion that (at least) one of those pieces was going to make its way on top of her rack, and when it did – I was ready.
You ain’t seen nothin’ till you’ve seen a girl lick some spicy mayo off her upper chest. Talk about spectacles…

2. When you sweat (not glisten).
There’s something about the thought of sweaty women that will always entice us, and probably because – the majority of the time – we’re the ones responsible for it (and sex is involved).
I will say, there’s a very delicate balance between sexy-sweaty and too-sweaty. When you’re schvitzing a little bit at the beach, with your bikini strap undone – or just finished up a quick sesh at Bikram – that’s sexy-sweaty. It’s always cute.
But if you just spent 45 minutes in the sauna and 30 on the elliptical, perhaps consider showering first, that might not be too cute.
3. When you stuff your face.
Women who feel self-conscious eating around men are really only causing themselves much unnecessary stress.
Frankly, we don’t care what you eat – we’d rather see you order something you’ll enjoy as opposed to a salad, which you probably only ordered because hands aren’t required.
Sure, there are times to act classy and not indulge, but then again, there are times to say f*ck it and enjoy life. We don’t think it’s “gross” if you feel so inclined to eat a lot, either. Go ahead and pick up that f*ckin’ chicken parm hero and go HAM, love.
4. When you conveniently forget underwear.
There are times in life when you just have to go commando. Whether it be after a stressful day at work or a lazy Sunday morning – sometimes you need to let it all hang out – and we get that. Believe me.
And I can understand you being a little shy about owning up to this, but we’re not judging. We’re not complaining, realistically; if it means easier access for us and extra-comfort for you, then I consider it a win-win. Not to mention, we fly solo all the time.
5. When you curse like a sailor.
I don’t believe in cuss words, to be honest with you. Words are words; they’re just strings of letters, and letters can’t be “gross.” If anything, they’re necessary on a situational basis.
When “schmuck” simply doesn’t suffice, and people are DESERVING (or you think they are, at any rate), sometimes you just gotta call em’ a “f*ckin’ assh*le.” And I, for one, think that’s A-OK.
Keep in mind a tendency to curse doesn’t come free of consequence, especially for “ladies” (unfair, I know).
Society tends to frown upon people who curse like a sailor (and degrade an entire career, no less), regardless of how curse-worthy a situation may be. That’s why children aren’t allowed to listen to most hip-hop.
Regardless, when girls have “potty mouths,” it’s cute because we’re guys, and I don’t know, we think it’s sort of cute when you get frustrated.
6. When you let out a burp after *a deserving* meal.
While I doubt there are many dudes out there looking to wife up a chronic belcher – there’s nothing wrong with a big burp after a hearty meal, from time to time. It’s not that big of a deal. I mean, it could be a lot worse.
And depending on the extent and tonality of the burp, it might even be cute. Again, there’s a delicate balance to burping as well.
If you’re belching like Will Ferrell in “Elf,” at the dinner table, there’s a decent chance we’ll be a bit shocked. But there’s nothing wrong with a regular old burp.
7. When you rock out with the morning breath.
Nobody likes morning breath, but as is with many matters of life, it’s not a matter of liking or not liking.
If your girlfriend decides to sleep a little late and rolls over for a smooch – sometimes you have to bite the bullet (as opposed to scoffing in her face, literally).
It’s not really that gross because, well, nobody wakes up with breath smelling like Listerine.
If anything, it’s cute that you couldn’t even wait to scrub your teeth before jumping right into morning sex. That shows initiative, always a good thing.
8. When you haven’t washed your hair for a few days.
I mean, I kind of f*ck with the whole bohemian, Woodstock-residual, flower-girl type of chic – so maybe I’m in the minority with this one – but I think it’s fine when you say “f*ck it” and let your hair rock unwashed for a few days. As long as it’s clean, mind you.
It’s grunge, man. It’s grunge. We feel like our own versions of Kurt Cobain with an iced coffee whenever you stroll into the deli without having washed your hair for three nights and four days.
As long as it’s clean.

- See more at: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/04/8-weird-things-that-girls-do-that-guys.html
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by shakazuldadon: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2015
roger that
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by justmag(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Idk about her stuffing her face though. She may get too comfortable n act ratchet.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Eyepencil: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't find any of these adorable
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by enoqueen: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Ok.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2015
W
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
The poster below me like posting trash.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Nairaland topics is 2,006,047+

-still counting
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Not only adorable, itz adorisable you will see. . . angry
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by FLAWLES(f): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm? Poster above me
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by vjsmiles: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015

Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
The posters above me want to edit the trash they just spewed...

And the poster below me wanna add to that trash...

Meanwhile The OP make sense in an acute sense of nonsenstic nonsense
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by temitemi1(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by DanceVille: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm...Didn't believe all these craps
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by alberto2k(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2015

Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't find them adorable
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by falconey(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2015
only a certified M.O.R.O.N will find those adorable cool
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Seems dis op like dirty girls.....
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Segbu1: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Hate no. 8
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Edygrin(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2015
No. 4 is cool. Op let me help you with No. 9 There's nothing more adorable than a girl's morning face.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Ashkormissy(f): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2015
We talking 'bout NIgerian guys? Try kissing ur guy wif suya onions residue.... Nd not washing ur hair? Really?
If d burp is adorable, aw abt a loud disorienting fart?
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by gragraboy: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Very disgusting post
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Agimor(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by dechandel(f): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
(2): Sexy! cheesy
(3): Do not try this on the first date! undecided
(4): Forget an underwear? And take his shirt right? Nice! cheesy
(5): Cuss words? Being razz comes with a tag!! lipsrsealed
(6): Still don't try this on the first date. Heck! Whatever happened to first impression? undecided
(7): Morning breath? Biko jump into the bathroom, have a quick brush before indulging in any other thing undecided
(8 ): Does this apply to my Naija babes? Peruvian and brazillian hair personalised? undecided grin
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Oahray: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Please let's try to reduce the number of silly threads this section produces everyday sad
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by SarcasticMe(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm...
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2015
All your opinion, imagine a girl galivanting with a stinking hair and you call that adorable: guy check your self well oo.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by Infomizer(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Morning breath! I KEEP TELLING BAE I want me some of that and she keeps going EEEEWW on me!

Interesting observation Op...some hypocrites go soon come bash the whole ish. Love me some weird in milady and I sure do got some already!
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The posters above me want to edit the trash they just spewed...

And the poster below me wanna add to that trash...

Meanwhile The OP make sense in an acute sense of nonsenstic nonsense

You should first get over your hangover before logging on to the internet, Starling.

When a lady forget underwears, I think it's to set you up. Fold it and keep it somewhere private and safe. She's hoping the next lady who comes to visit you would see it and that would likely make the lady stay away from you.

She is subtly marking her territory.

How do I know this? I grew up with females, I relate with them and....

PSYCHOANALYSIS.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by alexis007(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
if them tell una make una go learn work from tosyn, una no go gree. The ones wey gree no dey wait make their duration of apprenticeship expire before dem go begin dey fight for their Independence.

op, what part of the net did you copy this trash from?

Okay, go back there and get us the Nigerian version. sad
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by kayultimate(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Guess op has another meaning for adorable.
Re: 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable by dhamstar(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Misleading thread....trash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Madness In The Name Of Fashion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.