Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (31744 Views)

#ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by datribune: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Thanx to d rapaciously greedy weasel, Oritsejagajaga, d integerity of CAN is in shambles. How did dis fraud who keeps embarrassing Xtians get to d exalted position
of CAN president?. CAN needs to save its image by relieving dis scam artist frm d post of CAN president

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Gorgeous58(f): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2014
No one knows... Only God knows.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by RAO1(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2014
j4sure: This is a serious matter that must not be swept under the carpet o
I dey tell unna! ....it is o.....it's a case that must b investigated... Who owns d money?.... what was d money really meant for?... among other qstnts

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: If a gangsta could do it, so can Iristejafor. Check all the gangstas below out. They (including Oritsejafor) are all wearing a "Jesus piece". But the first and second are the most telling: a crucifix on a Jesus piece. grin

If he aspires to become a rapper, he should get on with the grind already. If no record label agrees to sign him, he should create one fvcking sign himself, after all, he already got the looks, the money, and the swagg grin

Lmao!!! grin

Don't tell me that's a legit pastor with a gold Jesus piece on his neck?

I'm choking with laughter right about now.

9 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Desdola(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Nothing can be hidden under the sun. What do we expect, I felt suspicious when he told us at first that the jet was a gift. A political gift for carting away money indeed.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by daben1(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2014
You try to smuggle money, you call it evangelism
you bought a private jet, you call it evangelism
i've not for one day heard good about that so called 'pastor'
God will surely punish those pastorS that are commiting evil in the name of pastoral work

7 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by datribune: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by sethxy: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2014
the annoying thing is that his members are still defending him. their minds have been blinded by all this so-called men of God. politicians and pastors with flamboyant lifestyles, while delta state is in a Mess.

6 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao!!! grin

Don't tell me that's a legit pastor with a gold Jesus piece on his neck - that's definitely a pulpit pim.p and pastor offering right there. Where Busta Rhymes at? - let's make it clap!! grin

Do you watch 'Preachers of LA'?

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2014
lekjons: for dis Nigeria sef,we dnt even knw who 2 trust,we cnt trust our government,we cnt trust our army(BH tinz),nd mama say dnt trust ur friend but atleast we can run 2 God..but hw? !
suicide, trust me, it works. grin grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:

Do you watch 'Preachers of LA'?

Nah. Do they wear Jesus piece as well?
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Lucasbalo(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2014
He looks more like a love-vendor in Chicago (Bishop Don Juan) than a pastor. What an embarrassment to all good Christians.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Nah. Do they wear Jesus piece as well?

Oh well, I might have to start my own ministry with my Jesus piece. I stopped wearing chains after fvckers tried to rob me twice at the club. The chains will come handy in my own Church soon. Shalom! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8bQDnnkKk
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by tjplay(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2014
So when did Falana becomes CAC or aviation ministry that determine if a private plan can be leased out or not?, I am sure he didn't even took time to read before jumping into the matter. The plane owner claim that it was duly registered with CAC as Project Eagle Air and have the relevant papers to enable it lease it out. He should just SHUT-UP and stop trying to win cheap popularity. and to the rest of you that claim to be claims to be CHRISTIANS, and are here saying all sort of evil against an ordained preacher of the gospel for over 40yrs. Judgment awaits you. you are putting judgment not only on your selves but also on your generations.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by heykims(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Ipledge: I don't have the right to judge an anointed man of God
Comments from foools like this give me headache

7 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by olotumogbo(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2014
The man is not a pastor, he is an entreprenue. But in pastor-form. Corrupt pastor, corrupt people, corrupt leaders. angry
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by disloman(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Iamfrank: Leave my itsekiri uncle o
That is to say itsekiri pple r born f00ls.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8bQDnnkKk

Lmao...those are hiphop pastors. The guy with the twisted braids looks more like an OG gangbanger than someone who belongs in a Church. Are you sure these folks don't sell crack in the Church premises?

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Grendel(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
gringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by yorke1: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Benwems(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
With GEJ (Chief Corruption] as his cell mate.

Id*iot. You calling Jonathan corrupt because he is not a yoruba or hausa man. Are you not corrupt yourself? If you elected the local government chairman of your state, would you not steal? Who are the opposition in this country? People like tinubu and atiku!!! Yet dum people like you would insult or crucify Jonathan while calling Tinubu a Saint . Even lagos governor did not disclose the amount of internal revenue generated from lagos state. Mschewww

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...those are hiphop pastors. The guy with the twisted braids looks more like an OG gangbanger than someone who belongs in a Church. Are you sure these folks don't sell crack in the Church premises?

Well, the Church is now a big business - shout me and let's start our own ministry. I've got a chain for you! I just found my jewelry box, and everything in there is still intact (I can post pictures if you want). Shout me and let's start our own ministry, Sholly. There's money to be made!

Shalom!

If I do, I have to be the first lady cool

Are you sure you want to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?

Let's make that 'coin' cool cool
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by ayukdaboss(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Benwems:

Id*iot. You can Jonathan corrupt because he is a yoruba or hausa. Are you not corrupt yourself. If you given the local government position would you not still? Who are the opposition in this country? People like tinubu and atiku. Yet dum people like you would insult or crucify them. Even lagos governor did not disclose the amount of internal revenue generated from lagos state. Mschewww
Hmmm...your case is beyond me.

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Wefiak1414(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2014
hmm sure
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by blaqoracle: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2014
stopdat: Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi
Falana (SAN), has accused the
President of the Christian
Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo
Oritsejafor, of breaching the
provisions of the Company and
Allied Matters Act through the use of
a private jet belonging to a company
in which he had interest to smuggle
$9.3m cash to South Africa.
Falana said by the provisions of
CAMA, the jet which was allegedly
registered for the facilitation of
evangelism could not be leased to
another company for commercial
purpose, as CAN had said while
defending Oritsejafor.
The lawyer said this in a paper he
delivered at a seminar organised for
the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission’s prosecutors by the
Justice Research Institute in Abuja.
He described as diversionary, the
statement credited to CAN that the
jet had been leased to another
company, apparently to deny
Oritsejafor’s involvement in the jet’s
mission to South Africa.
He said, “Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the
President of the Christian
Association of Nigeria, whose private
jet was used to ferry the money to
South Africa, has denounced those
who have dared to challenge the
involvement of a plane bought for
evangelism in the alleged smuggling
of laundered money.
“In spite of the diversionary
statement of CAN, the influential
pastor cannot dismiss the scandal
with a wave of the hand. With
respect, the explanation by CAN that
the jet was leased to another
company is an admission of the
breach of the law.
“A jet registered for the facilitation of
evangelism cannot be leased to
another company for commercial
purposes, as churches are
registered under part C of the
Company and Allied Matters Act as
non-profit making organisations.”
He noted that many Nigerian pastors
had been indicted in the United
Kingdom for investing church funds
in violation of the Charity Act.
He, therefore, said the CAN President
should apologise to Nigerians if he
was lucky to escape prosecution for
a breach of the provisions of CAMA.
The lawyer said, “In recent time,
some of our pastors have been
indicted in the United Kingdom for
investing church funds in business
in violation of the Charity Act.
“If Pastor Oritsejafor is lucky that he
is not prosecuted for breaching the
CAMA, he owes Nigerians a public
apology. The CAN leadership cannot
afford to engage in attacking its
political opponents in a matter
pertaining to the breach of the law.”
Falana also called for the adoption
of the recommendation of the
National Conference that the office
of the Attorney-General of the
Federation should be separated
from that of the Minister of Justice
and those of the attorneys-general
of various states be separated from
that of the commissioners for
justice.

http://www.punchng.com/news/9-3m-scandal-oritsejafor-violated-company-law-says-falana/
is it not true that oritsejafor was once a pick pocket?
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by omenka(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao!!! grin

Don't tell me that's a legit pastor with a gold Jesus piece on his neck - that's definitely a pulpit pim.p and pastor offering right there. Where Busta Rhymes at? - let's make it clap!! grin

I'm choking with laughter right about now. This nyggah right here must be from New York, because only New York nyggahs wear Jesus piece everywhere like a religion. Oh shyte, rapper The Game, also has a Jesus piece that has another Jesus piece. And I've a white gold Jesus piece from back in the day - I might have to start rocking it again. Tell Pastor Offering to employ me to his ministry as his Chief usher - but before I take the offer, he has to give me a Bentley Continental GT upfront! cool
Lol. I fully endorse your ambition! While handing over the keys to the GT, he might as well thow in a coupla broads to help with washing it errday. Love the sight of broads in thongs washing fast cars, or those with "hydraulics"! grin

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by gare(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones: Orisejiafor is the epitome of evil, his days as a free man are numbered, and we must do all we can to make sure he is chained and locked up forever!

-CramJones
whatever you call yourself,cramjones don't forget this is a man of God,and we are not at liberty to jugde him,so if I were you I would shut up.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by omenka(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Benwems:

Id*iot. You can Jonathan corrupt because he is a yoruba or hausa. Are you not corrupt yourself. If you given the local government position would you not still? Who are the opposition in this country? People like tinubu and atiku. Yet dum people like you would insult or crucify them. Even lagos governor did not disclose the amount of internal revenue generated from lagos state. Mschewww
Dude stop embarrassing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:
If I do, I have to be the first lady cool

Are you sure you want to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?

Let's make that 'coin' cool cool

You know as a born hustler, and it's always a hustler's ambition to go anywhere money goes - so you'd be the first, only, and last lady. And so shall it be till the end of time.

But one thing though: you know feminism has no place in the House of God. So, are you ready to give that up, for the cash cow, and the money to be made? Deal or no deal?

Btw, let me edit my previous posts before the religious wingnuts descend on me this morning. No e-fights today, I need a clear head and mind for work. grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Lol. I fully endorse your ambition! While handing over the keys to the GT, he might as well thow in a coupla broads to help with washing it errday. Love the sight of broads in thongs washing fast cars, or those with "hydraulics"! grin

Bwahahahahahaha

And some strippers/skrippers up in err, making it clap and bounce, no?

We give God all of the glory - the end is near!

Where rapture at? grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Akanimo01(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
With due respect to Femi Falana SAN,leasing a jet registered under part c of CAMA is not contrary to the provisions of the said legislation.This is because organizations registered under part c of CAMA are allowed to do business in order to achieve their objects,unlike companies limited by guarantee registrable under part A of CAMA which are never allowed to do business.Therefore,the pastor was at liberty to have leased the said jet in order to achieve the aims and objectives of his organization.Akanimo Ukpe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.