Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (31735 Views)

#ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Few weeks from now...this news will be swept under the carpet... Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

You know as a born hustler, and it's always a hustler's ambition to go anywhere money goes - so you'd be the first, only, and last lady. And so shall it be till the end of time.

But one thing though: you know feminism has no place in the House of God. So, are you ready to give that up, for the cash cow, and the money to be made? Deal or no deal?

Btw, let me edit my previous posts before the religious wingnuts descend on me this morning. No e-fights today, I need a clear head and mind for work. grin

LMAO @ 'born hustler' grin grin grin

Shymexx, you need to "check your e-mail", as in you need to update yourself.

New age Christians do not have time for such nonsense like 1 Timothy 2:12, Ephesians 5:22....How many women do you see covering their hair, or saving themselves for marriage??

We need cool people in our church not those broke Nigerians and their small tithes. Think big, let's make this happen grin grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm can't say anything when I don't know, how it happened and when it happened
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by seaman007: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2014
http:///XvZsfl
Click to see how shekau died
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by eleko1: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Wic kind useless talk be dis?Are U sure U follow the issue since.The man is a pathetic crimiinal.In a country where thing work,he should by now cool his ass in a prison.Shior,ole jatijati
Ipledge: I don't have the right to judge an anointed man of God

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Iamfrank: Leave my itsekiri uncle o
Stop playing ethnicity with an issue of this magnitude. It is only in Nigeria that corruption has a tribe and a religion. Because Oritsejafor is an Itsekiri like you, you are now seeing Falana as witch-hunting him. It is your likes that will go to the extent saying the CAN President is being "witch-hunted" because he is a christian, thereby given corruption a religion.

7 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Amack(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2014
catholic bishops sees this coming thats why they answer their papa name. the people that gave oritsejafor private jet made it for this purpose, to bank outside naija in the name of evangelism. this days is hard to see a true man of God in nigeria all this pastors are business minded people.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: But busses registered and marked evangelism boldly ply as public transport. Even some students' busses clearly marked thus ply interstate for commercial purposes.

Falana, na only you study law?
Guy, if you no know wetin to talk make you blow wistle.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by judedwriter(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Ger rich or die trying. All of us rebuking the cleric have neva seen dat kind of money before grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Lightening: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Benwems:

Id*iot. You can Jonathan corrupt because he is a yoruba or hausa. Are you not corrupt yourself. If you given the local government position would you not still? Who are the opposition in this country? People like tinubu and atiku. Yet dum people like you would insult or crucify them. Even lagos governor did not disclose the amount of internal revenue generated from lagos state. Mschewww

Try and proofread before submitting. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Okeikpu(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
My pple are so s2upid, ds guys r all businesses men..... Ds r the pple dat turned 2storey building into a skyscraper -.-) Femi is trying
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:
LMAO @ 'born hustler' grin grin grin

Shymexx, you need to "check your e-mail", as in you need to update yourself.

New age Christians do not have time for such nonsense like 1 Timothy 2:12, Ephesians 5:22....How many women do you see covering their hair, or saving themselves for marriage??

We need cool people in our church not those broke Nigerians and their small tithes. Think big, let's make this happen grin grin

Lmao...that's not a good business plan/proposal. When it comes to business, every little penny counts, and you can't discriminate. Heck, even in street hustle, the most successful dope dealers, are the ones who sell to all and sundry - from fiends with coins, to executives with tons of money to spend. That's how you create a proper balance sheet, to maximise profit - and expand your business reach. grin So, both rich and poor Nigerians are allowed to worship with us, as long as they've a token to give to the ministry, regardless of the denomination of the money.

Moreover, feminists don't go to Church. Evidently, our outreach should be more about housewives, and desperate single ladies who're looking for great men to hook up with for marriage.

Shalom! cool
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by repent4christ: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2014
He should repent and resign from CAN....period
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
My bone of contention is not with all these so called men of God but with the scallywags who support and defend them everytime. I tell you: anyone who knows or feels he can get away with crime will never shy away from it!. This is the case with many Nigerian politicians and men of God.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...that's not a good business plan/proposal. When it comes to business, every little penny counts, and you can't discriminate. Heck, even in street hustle, the most successful dope dealers, are the ones who sell to all and sundry - from fiends with coins, to executives with tons of money to spend. That's how you create a proper balance sheet, to maximise profit - and expand your business reach. grin So, both rich and poor Nigerians are allowed to worship with us, as long as they've a token to give to the ministry, regardless of the denomination of the money.

Moreover, feminists don't go to Church. Evidently, our outreach should be more about housewives, and desperate single ladies who're looking for great men to hook up with for marriage.

Shalom! cool

You're right.

What you missed, is the fact that church is the kind of business that when the cool people join, everyone wants to join. Will the single ladies go to a church filled with broke niggas?

I will rather sell a luxury good to 20 people and make more money than I'll make selling a regular product to 500 people.

Nigga, it's not about the number of members but the number of "saved souls" cool
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Themandator: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: But busses registered and marked evangelism boldly ply as public transport. Even some students' busses clearly marked thus ply interstate for commercial purposes.

Falana, na only you study law?

Ayo got his jet as a gift; He didn't pay for it. Those who gave it to him made it clear it was for evangelism.

He could have told them he wasn't rich enough for such or work out the operating cost with them and see how much of it they could help offset

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I Av always stated that this bling bling fool of a man called oritsejafor is a thief.
The useless man told us that the plane is strictly for evangelism, i wonder how it became the choice plane to launder money.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by udswagz: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by boombay(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Okudiover(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Ipledge: I don't have the right to judge an anointed man of God

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Of course you don't have a right to judge any "man of God" or criminal because even if you were a judge by profession nobody has filed for prosecution of the "man of God" neither has the case been assigned to a Court where you are the presiding judge or magistrate.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Secondly, I want to remind you and your likes that there are distinctions between judgement and criticism. The former entails conclusion of one's culpability in a civil or criminal matter and punitive measure while the latter entails an assessment that may be biased or objective. So don't tell learned men in a manner that suggests the famous quote by the great fela "teacher don't teach me nonsense".
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Kessythegeek(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
all I know is whether he amass wealth or he collects bribe that won't change who Jesus is! God is still God!
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by CoCoLav(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Akanimo01: With due respect to Femi Falana SAN,leasing a jet registered under part c of CAMA is not contrary to the provisions of the said legislation.This is because organizations registered under part c of CAMA are allowed to do business in order to achieve their objects,unlike companies limited by guarantee registrable under part A of CAMA which are never allowed to do business.Therefore,the pastor was at liberty to have leased the said jet in order to achieve the aims and objectives of his organization.Akanimo Ukpe

You are right
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2014
You and I know that if a pastor must wear a ring, it should be his wedding ring.

Take a good look at this man. Does he look like a pastor?

#A swagg spec

#1 long chain with a huge Jesus image around his neck

#Another short chain with a cross pendant on same neck

#A bogous ring on the right finger

#Another on the left

He seem more like a cult-belongee than a pastor. He's dirty acts should be little wonder. It is to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by ndcide(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Falana is wrong to isolate the private jet in his CAMA analogy. Churches own schools, football clubs, event centres etc. so saying the church can't lease its jet is being economical with the truth. He may be a SAN. but objectivity has nothing yo do with your title.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Gynacologist(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: He used to be a notorious Armed Robber and hardened criminal before his "miraculous" conversion and call to the pulpit.

The dude is an unrepentant criminal
how u take knw?
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Amacaco: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Femi Falana should just shut up his mouth instead of interpreting the law upside down just to discredit CAN and oritsejafor in order to gain cheap popularity. He should be prepared to make his arguments in court where his legal views can be challenged and contested instead of using the pages of Newspapers to try and condemn others. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty by a court of Law. This is a universally accepted principle of fair hearing and justice.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Gynacologist: how u take knw?
it is an open secret bro
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by omenka(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...those are hiphop pastors. The guy with the twisted braids looks more like an OG gangbanger than someone who belongs in a Church. Are you sure these folks don't sell crack in the Church premises?

Shalom!
Hahahahaha!!! You couldn't be righter!! Niccur looks like a Crib banging sh*t in the Projects since '76!!
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by omenka(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem: I Av always stated that this bling bling fool of a man called oritsejafor is a thief.
The useless man told us that the plane is strictly for evangelism, i wonder how it became the choice plane to launder money.
He said he had to do Kabu Kabu with it to ease the cost of maintenance. grin.

Him shursh people forget say dem suppose dey give offry money make him for dey mentain the aroplane too.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by omenka(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

You know as a born hustler, and it's always a hustler's ambition to go anywhere money goes - so you'd be the first, only, and last lady. And so shall it be till the end of time.

But one thing though: you know feminism has no place in the House of God. So, are you ready to give that up, for the cash cow, and the money to be made? Deal or no deal?

Btw, let me edit my previous posts before the religious wingnuts descend on me this morning. No e-fights today, I need a clear head and mind for work. grin
Whenever I see those pics, I'm reminded of these Ross' lines:

....Diamonds on my neck call it the ghetto's guillotine
Fuckin' with them jewelers nigga lit up like a screen, HD
Look at me ballin' I'm talkin' high definition
Fuckin' up six digits, boy that's just my definition
Niggas gotta get murked but I'm just minding my business
Bought three Range Rovers dolo, so Bleep Expedition
On the road to the riches until I'm paid in full
And the Lord is my witness, I got a AK to pull
These niggas full of shit, my niggas moving bricks
I could front you fifty, but you gotta move 'em quick, my
moolah thick

grin
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Amacaco: Femi Falana should just shut up his mouth instead of interpreting the law upside down just to discredit CAN and oritsejafor in order to gain cheap popularity. He should be prepared to make his arguments in court where his legal views can be challenged and contested instead of using the pages of Newspapers to try and condemn others. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty by a court of Law. This is a universally accepted principle of fair hearing and justice.
You are a d1ckhead. Which popularity is Falana seeking? That Man Falana is more popular, more respected and his views are a sought after in any issue all over Nigeria and West Africa. He is a Fmr President of West Africa Bar Association. That he commented on the affairs of a dimwit and National disgrace like Oritsejafor should not give you the right to talk him down. Who is Ayo Oritsejafor in the scheme of things? Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2014
lekjons: for dis Nigeria sef,we dnt even knw who 2 trust,we cnt trust our government,we cnt trust our army(BH tinz),nd mama say dnt trust ur friend but atleast we can run 2 God..but hw?!
Trust GMB wit ya vote 2015
If he fail u, make I hug trans4mer cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.