Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (31741 Views)

#ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by olashas(f): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Ipledge: I don't have the right to judge an [/b]anointed man of God[b]
Say what undecided. How sure are you about this?

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Gboliwe: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Themandator:

Ayo got his jet as a gift; He didn't pay for it. Those who gave it to him made it clear it was for evangelism.

He could have told them he wasn't rich enough for such or work out the operating cost with them and see how much of it they could help offset
reason with your head for one second sweerie.
That your rickety car you use for kabukabu, was that what your dad gave it to you to do with? The laptop some students get as gifts from uncles to aid them in their academic pursuit, were they asked to use it for business abi you don't see them using it for that? Abeg, this is just a normal, regular thing we are all a part of. If he isn't in need of it for a while , and parks it unused, do u have an idea that it may develop faults when next he might use it? What's wrong in leasing it out and using the remittance for evangelism? I am sure you didn't consider these angles before quoting me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
[s]
barcanista: He used to be a notorious Armed Robber and hardened criminal before his "miraculous" conversion and call to the pulpit.

The dude is an unrepentant criminal
[/s]

You don't need this. undecided
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: But busses registered and marked evangelism boldly ply as public transport. Even some students' busses clearly marked thus ply interstate for commercial purposes.

Falana, na only you study law?
LIAR!

4 whia u don c evangelism bus used as public transport? Eh?
Since I was born I've neva seen any buh used instead 2 carry ppl 4 free, dats if d driver iz d open hearted one.
Or is Papa Ayo doin charity work by freely givin d jet 2 FG?

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by B3sty(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
j4sure: This is a serious matter that must not be swept under the carpet o
Dey dia ee watch, this one will be swept under the Rug as usual.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe: reason with your head for one second sweerie.
That your rickety car you use for kabukabu, was that what your dad gave it to you to do with? The laptop some students get as gifts from uncles to aid them in their academic pursuit, were they asked to use it for business abi you don't see them using it for that? Abeg, this is just a normal, regular thing we are all a part of. If he isn't in need of it for a while , and parks it unused, do u have an idea that it may develop faults when next he might use it? What's wrong in leasing it out and using the remittance for evangelism? I am sure you didn't consider these angles before quoting me

I am aligned with your submission. grin

But at times I am lost in some of your logic. embarassed
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Okudiover(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: You are a d1ckhead. Which popularity is Falana seeking? That Man Falana is more popular, more respected and his views are a sought after in any issue all over Nigeria and West Africa. He is a Fmr President of West Africa Bar Association. That he commented on the affairs of a dimwit and National disgrace like Oritsejafor should not give you the right to talk him down. Who is Ayo Oritsejafor in the scheme of things? Rubbish

People in this Quantri are so blinded by loyalty to institutionalised religion that they fail to look at the obvious and bare facts. Others don't know the difference between judging someone and criticising him because of the "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" mentality that is prevalent. They don't remember the biblical saying of "many would come in my name but were not called by me", "not everybody that calls me lord will see my father's kingdom".
They seem not to see the difference between telling the 'anointed' the truth and plotting to harm him. End time things on my mind.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Revolva(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
see oritsejafor bling bling ..jesus piece chains....wow....

https://www.nairaland.com/1923896/pastor-ayo-oritsejafor-rocking-jesus
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
timilehing: There's something hidden, its between Jonathan and oritsejafor
They're seriously arming d ND 4 possible seccession shuld Jona lose 2015 polls
Ok? smiley

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Okudiover:

People in this Quantri are so blinded by loyalty to institutionalised religion that they fail to look at the obvious and bare facts. Others don't know the difference between judging someone and criticising him because of the "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" mentality that is prevalent. They don't remember the biblical saying of "many would come in my name but we're not called by me", "not everybody that calls me lord will see my father's kingdom".
They seem not to see the difference between telling the 'anointed' the truth and plotting to harm him. End time things on my mind.
Who is a man of satan? As long as I am concern and as long as God is concern, there's a big distinction between religion and government. Ayo's "pastorship" is for his Church and "loyalists" of CAN, but he is under the authority of the laws of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by tbaba1234: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
ndcide: Falana is wrong to isolate the private jet in his CAMA analogy. Churches own schools, football clubs, event centres etc. so saying the church can't lease its jet is being economical with the truth. He may be a SAN. but objectivity has nothing yo do with your title.

National Civil Aviation Policy 2013 states

*For private aircraft owned or leased by individuals, only the family members of the owner/lessee of the aircraft will be permitted on board as passengers.

*For private aircraft owned or leased by companies or corporate entities, only the employees and members of the Board of Directors of the company will be permitted on board as passengers.

*For aircraft belonging to non-scheduled or scheduled operators, only the employees and members of the Board of Directors of the company or the corporation may be permitted on board as passengers;

all operators will declare the identities of all passengers on non-revenue charter flights in the appropriate general declaration forms prior to obtaining ATC clearance.

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by oluski(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Iamfrank: Leave my itsekiri uncle o
D very problem Nigeria is having now person go do bad dem no go talk am or caution am bcz he is from a certain place or is related 2 a certain person....efn prosecute d man if hz guilty of breaking d law, itsekiri or kalabari holy or gangster, his stil human n a Nigerian citizen

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Philadelphia: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
datribune:

Spot d difference

But I can't spot any difference o.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

It's very shameful how Oritsefemi has gradually and successfully made CAN a joke in Nigeria. To think that a man who prides himself around heavily laden with blings and chains of different shapes and sizes like a gangster would make the above comment is seriously appalling...."I will not do anything to tarnish the image of the god of hip-hop" grin

So Mr. Oritsejafor you are using your jet registered for Evangelical purposes to do "kabu kabu"? What a show of shame. grin

Please humble yourself and apologize to Nigerians. [size=16pt]Even GEJ (King Corruption) can't save you now[/size].

Please tell me you're joking. GEJ that has been saving and pardoning criminals since time immemorial.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by peteofi(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Are we talking about the 9.8million that was ferried or are we talking about the private jet. Mind you, I don't support the CAN president for his part, but let's look at the more serious issue here. We are talking about this man and slowly forgetting the money involved in this matter. That's all...
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
^^^^ Looking at world history, if that is what they intend to do with those weapons, I can assure you that Niger delta ll be d battlefield; all d little developments in that region would be destroyed. The funny thing about the whole thing is that Jonathan, Edwin Clark, Pastor Ayo Oritjerafor, most of d rich militants-Asari Dokubo etc would disappear with their families and leave d poor masses at d mercy of Nigerian army. I laughed at someone who thinks that Western world would come to their rescue when a war breaks out simply cos they ve got oil. They ll equally leave u at the mercy of Nigerian army cos of all their well established business(not oil) with Nigeria Government. Sudan history comes to my mind........... Asari, Jonathan, Clark etc should travel to Darful before embarking on that journey and i can assure you that they would all ve a rethink..

The militants were able to do all what they did against Federal Government successfully cos they were not coming out fully to fight Nigerian Army relative to a proper War. What happened in Odi would repeat itself all over d place in that region and there is no need for it. All these guys only care for their pockets.

Finally, war ll never resolve anything......

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by stopdat: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Ipledge: I don't have the right to judge an anointed man of God
Who anointed him?
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Ghost01(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones: Oritsejafor is the epitome of evil, his days as a free man are numbered, and we must do all we can to make sure he is chained and locked up forever!

-CramJones
Oga, na Naija we dey o. The Alami of this world, the Bode George of this world went to prison and emerged as political big(ger)wigs. And that's even if Pastor bling-bling is prosecuted o.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by jobsat34(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
stealing is not corruption joor.. why all this fuse grin grin grin grin grin grin

I fity nijeria
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
$9.3m Arms Deal: Finally Oritsejafor opens up, says "war has been waged against the Nigerian Church":

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/93m-arms-deal-finally-oritsejafor-opens.html
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Philadelphia: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
gare: whatever you call yourself,cramjones don't forget this is a man of God ,and we are not at liberty to jugde him,so if I were you I would shut up.

Are you sure because the bible teaches that by their fruits, you shall know them. Now ponder on these: Jesus is the Son of God. By His fruits, we can confirm that. My question is what are the fruits of this 'man of God'? Man of God simply means a man sent by God. Man of God is not a name or a title.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by clem305D(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

better couched " leave my itsekiri bling bling pastor o"
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Gboliwe: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Firefire:

I am aligned with your submission. grin

But at times I am lost in some of your logic. embarassed

It happens darling. you don't have to wear that look. tongue
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: He said he had to do Kabu Kabu with it to ease the cost of maintenance. grin.

Him shursh people forget say dem suppose dey give offry money make him for dey mentain the aroplane too.

I wonder why the fool had to collect a liability for himself.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

It happens darling. you don't have to wear that look. tongue

God bless Nigeria.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Orikinla(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2014
If you have read "In the House of Dogs" on Nigeria, you will not be shocked at the things happening under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by sabdaz: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Amacaco: Femi Falana should just shut up his mouth instead of interpreting the law upside down just to discredit CAN and oritsejafor in order to gain cheap popularity. He should be prepared to make his arguments in court where his legal views can be challenged and contested instead of using the pages of Newspapers to try and condemn others. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty by a court of Law. This is a universally accepted principle of fair hearing and justice.
What popularity does falana need again? You haven't seen anything wrong in what your mentor has done. Guy, go sleep
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by lonelydora: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014

It's people like you that spoils this country.
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by sholaybest44(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
No matter how, truth would be revealed at last...
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by sabdaz: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Man of god. Please stop using an upper case G for him again.
Also tell Papa Oritsejafor that if he's jet can be used for that, I am a hip hop artist and need to shoot a video, can I use his jet and also feature him in the video? I need big bosses that know how to blinky blink.
I'll get some pretty hoochies to dance around him with bottles of tequila
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by olatwo(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: He used to be a notorious Armed Robber and hardened criminal before his "miraculous" conversion and call to the pulpit.

The dude is an unrepentant criminal

ARE YOU SERIOUS? TELL ME MORE PLZ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ITS ONLY IN XTEN!TY THAT AN EXCONVICT EXARMED ROBBER BECOMES A RELIGIOUS LEADER. SMH..
Re: $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Orikinla: If you have read "In the House of Dogs" on Nigeria, you will not be shocked at the things happening under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.

can you please share the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / Rev. Fr. Anthony Agu Kidnapped In Jos (Photos) / Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.