Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? (1494 Views)

Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by ITbomb(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Na her family go pay for the bride price of the girl I wan marry
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: no its fine
OK...tankx dear
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
No di..ck is worth such madness for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by jnrbayano(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2014
FrankySnow: For real? shocked

It will be jnrbayano's turn soon grin

For a girl to set my car on fire?

shocked shocked
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by KMTee(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
she must be mad and desperate
A matured lady won't do that.
husbands cheat on their wives, not to talk of a bf who is still deliberating weda to marry her or not.
some gfs even go to the extent of fighting with the other gf

whatever the bf does to her, she deserves it. *hissssss*
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: No di..ck is worth such madness for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
Lol....if I hear...u will b surprised wat u can do when u r in love with a dick
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Dbestmax(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2014
I'l hug her and tel her "Baby don't worry its jst a rangerover....its owk....we'l get anoda one"....Y d rants...
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by IDEApro(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a disgrace. You cheated in the first place, you stupid actions caused it and now you have the guts to talk about beating the crap out of her...... Shame on you!

Its just a relationship and nothing legal. I will arrest her and charge her for arson, malicious damage. She must go to jail.
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Dbestmax(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
emmyspark007:
Lol....if I hear...u will b surprised wat u can do when u r in love with a dick
OO7.....Inluv wit a Dick...not even d guy...Ds is Crazy....well if she burns ma RangeRover den I think she's kinda telin me dat we nid a Buggati or Lamborghini..nd we'l go get it ...hmmm...#Simple
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: No di..ck is worth such madness for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

I agree. grin
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

For a girl to set my car on fire?

shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a disgrace. You cheated in the first place, you stupid actions caused it and now you have the guts to talk about beating the crap out of her...... Shame on you!

she's not my wife dude,i cheated on her,so?
that's enough reason for her to burn my car,it shows that she's from a poor home
i won't beat her,but i will definitely file a case
she's a lunatic,she shouldn't be allowed to walk freely among humans

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / 3 Ways To Have An Edge Over Your Fellow Girls / When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.