Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. (16335 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Best Thing About Nigeria! / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Oltabaks(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
It was 2007.I was in JSS 2.It was a public school.It was the third term examination,and i was about to cheat.My friend Yusuf was seated two seats behind me.As soon as the invigilator turned away from me,i asked Yusuf for the answer to the third question.Apparently,the answer was a long one so he decided to write it out on a paper.He threw the paper to me,but it fell halfway between us.The invigilator turned,looked me in the eye,and walked straight to me.She picked the paper and told me to get up.Yusuf stood up and said he wrote it.The woman told him to sit but he didn't.He said she should compare the handwritings on the script with the one on his answer sheet.She did and told him to follow her to the principal's office.I couldn't let it go so i stood up too,and i told her i asked him to write it for me.She took the both of us to the principal's,we got 15 strokes of his thick cane each and we've been laughing about that incident ever since.We wrote that paper again and he still taught me question number 3.
Don't be shy:Share the best thing a friend has ever done for you.

84 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Samiceman: 3:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Back in sch, arrived at a test hall late,with about 20mins to go...I was allowed in after begging for almost 10mins, I sat in the hall demoralised, didn't even know where to start from....then this guy (ibrews) outta no where passed me a half filled answer sheet. He saved me from carrying over that course...

In other news, happy independence day Nigeria and FTC

10 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sunnycliff(m): 3:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Bleeped my gf

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Prayed for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by mesoade(m): 3:53am On Oct 01, 2014
As those in nollywood will say . .

It's a long story

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by ib4real95(m): 3:54am On Oct 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by sammieguze(m): 3:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Can't remember now coz they are many. Most recent and notable one being that he took my two brothers in for three months and made sure they read for their jamb in my absence. Even.... Had to tutor them himself and wakes them up by mid night to read. That's just something even i can't do for them. Mine is... If you like, read. If you like, don't read but well.... Such is life sha. He is my one and only best friend

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by fatdon2(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2014
The nicest thing a friend has ever done for me would have to be saving my life from a car that was speeding down one of the streets going about 60 when the speed limit was 30. So that’s the nicest thing a friend did for me.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by greatestluv4all: 4:06am On Oct 01, 2014
To be edited when i wake up
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by PROCTOR: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Insult me
ever since then i got serious.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 01, 2014
fatdon2: The nicest thing a friend has ever done for me would have to be saving my life from a car that was speeding down one of the streets going about 60 when the speed limit was 30. So that’s the nicest thing a friend did for me.

Are u sure this is not a hollywood movie ? I want to be sure u're high on weeds in ur dream. Oh! Sorry it's still the wee hour of the morning..wake up and yarn..

5 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Atmmachine(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2014
When she socked my dicckk for 4 hours, i was singing to my creator grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by adexsimply(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2014
I need to go sleep
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Smartlux(m): 4:29am On Oct 01, 2014
buying me a Laptop!!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Mintayo(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Oltabaks: It was 2007.I was in JSS 2.It was a public school.It was the third term examination,and i was about to cheat.My friend Yusuf was seated two seats behind me.As soon as the invigilator turned away from me,i asked Yusuf for the answer to the third question.Apparently,the answer was a long one so he decided to write it out on a paper.He threw the paper to me,but it fell halfway between us.The invigilator turned,looked me in the eye,and walked straight to me.She picked the paper and told me to get up.Yusuf stood up and said he wrote it.The woman told him to sit but he didn't.He said she should compare the handwritings on the script with the one on his answer sheet.She did and told him to follow her to the principal's office.I couldn't let it go so i stood up too,and i told her i asked him to write it for me.She took the both of us to the principal's,we got 15 strokes of his thick cane each and we've been laughing about that incident ever since.We wrote that paper again and he still taught me question number 3.
Don't be shy:Share the best thing a friend has ever done for you.
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!

11 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by areson: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2014
I was here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Ojeremi(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2014
.[/b][/color]N O T H I N G[b][color=#990000]
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by bisi16(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2014
He didn't give me fish, but he showed me how to fish.. He's my pali 4 life

Btw, jss 2 in 2007, op how young are u?

10 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Sponsoring me for a whole month.
Morning, Afternoon and night.
My parents were so broke that month and I had nothing on me.
I only had my academic prowess and I usually help lots of folks so he felt I deserved it.

There is another that is more important than the above but let me rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by OLAplusONE(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Numerous benefits I've gained from the good friends I've kept, can't even begin to mention them here..bottom line is to keep helpful and positive minded friends. It has worked for me and still working!

3 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by UjSizzle(f): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Listen

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by 9jaSceptic: 4:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Not That Lucky With Friends, Most Na Sly but I have one sure friend that helped me arranged my school fees last semester after i squandered the money..God bless you ma nigga!

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by bibelo: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Stylishly avoiding to pay me the money I borrowed him till this minute. He's been giving me format after format but when I paid d money into his account my phone no spoil, I no misplace him account number and he sponsored a Corper's trip to Lag just to bleep her and still not pay me (she didn't go empty handed too)..... There's God o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 01, 2014
A gud frend of mine helped me with an amount of monie to pay 4 a project, I lost d monie bt e came to ma rescume #ntinlykagudoldfrend

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Ameboperoo(m): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Can't remember

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Ameboperoo(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2014
zleemshaddy: .
I caught this one!

2 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Luckygurl(f): 5:32am On Oct 01, 2014
This would be fun, I think so..
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Mbkite(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2014
was so sick a particular day during my pre-degree programme. I had no money
on me, bt sunday bought all d medications I needed. May God bless u Dr. Sunday! Thank God u are nw a medical doctor.

9 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by olumzzz(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2014
He was my roommate in schl den. He paid our house rent without even asking me just because he realised I was broke. I den paid him back in bits. God bless you Oluwabusayo Pius

12 Likes

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Therock5555(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2014
One of my female friends allowed me to date her friend even when she had a mad crush on me, me sef been dey happy dey feel like James Bond until I knew that her friend was nothing compared to her.. I just love that girl sha, she get gud heart

Another of my friend made me get a sugar mummy, na only God go punish that boy, we go see two gorillas as our blind date, na so we pick race o

Those gud old days

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by khassy(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Space booked
Would comment when I wake
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Cpumping(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2014
I af forget, but if I remember awee come back.

I sha v nice friends

Marieolea wee u b my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are People Buried Late After Death? / OONI, ALAAFIN, KABIYESI ........ Decoding Their Meaning And Origin. / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.