Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. (16337 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Best Thing About Nigeria! / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well mine was this day when we were about to write some geography paper in waec examinations. The school autorities demanded that students pay for rons(exam malpractice authorization fee)..., and i was like- "are they kidding..ordinary geography". To cut long story short, everybody paid and i was the only one left. Lord! at that moment a rich man like me was for the first time in history... broke. I was so shy, stunned and some how scared. Well my pal, just walked clandestinely to me and gave me the required cash. We never discussed of it, not to talk of any repayments. Thats one good thing a human being has done for me.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Mintayo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
DorisK:

But then they cheated.... So?
you see nothing wrong with that?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2014
And all of dem deh talk about how person got c or b in grades in uni as that's what will put food on d table dyer u finish day school. Better wake up. Get d grades and open ur common street sense and stop doing Omo mummy shiit. Wake up. Beat friends take bullets.bat friends leave billionaire papa and roll with husstler and u build empire from nothing.grow
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by DorisK(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mintayo:
you see nothing wrong with that?

Dats d prob ur looking at d cheating while he was emphasising on d covering up. They cheated wrong. Friend tried to cover fo him amazing
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Oltabaks(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2014
DorisK:

Dats d prob ur looking at d cheating while he was emphasising on d covering up. They cheated wrong. Friend tried to cover fo him amazing
Abeg help me tell am o.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2014
His honesty, I always miss him, when I'm confused and all he calms me down to talk sense into me; truth is, I'm a friend in need who got a friend indeed.

Right now I just dy sing 2face song "Farawe"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OONI, ALAAFIN, KABIYESI ........ Decoding Their Meaning And Origin. / Why Are People Buried Late After Death? / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.