Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. (16333 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Best Thing About Nigeria! / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sepp360(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
avuekwe:

Thank you dear. U just spoke my mind. They have brought only pains, regret and sorrow that would last a life time.
such is life my dear. I've learnt not to expect anything good from friends, and instead i should always expected bad from friends. That philosophy alone has been helping me.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sepp360(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Cool... Yea.. 300level, UNIPORT... The aforementioned incident took place jux last yr grin...
nice one. Biochemistry students all over Nigeria will be coming for a convention at ur school. Are yhu guys still in session?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by skyface00(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Went 2 jail 4 me
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Mintayo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
DorisK:

It's nt d cheating aspect bt taking up d blame wen they got caught nd receiving cane fo him
they won't be caught if they had not cheated!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
It happened in 2012. I went to bed around 4am cos of my preparations for an exam fixed at 8am the next day. Couldn't cheat mother nature, so I slept and slept and overslept.......
My phone rang by 8:45, I jumped out of bed, shocked, as in, I thought it was just another dream. It was Gideon, he was like, "ij where are you?, its almost 45 minutes and you're not here". I hurried oFf to school, no showers, nofin. Arrived at the exam hall and saw my so called "Friends" writing their butts out like they don't care. I felt bad, went to my sit and due to the shock I had from everything, I forgot almost all I read the previous night. I got "B" in that course. Since then, we re like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Atmmachine: When she socked my dicckk for 4 hours, i was singing to my creator grin grin
4 hours cool wow lolz
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sepp360: nice one. Biochemistry students all over Nigeria will be coming for a convention at ur school. Are yhu guys still in session?
Yea, though exams mood... Rounding up moro... Most dpts re done sha n some students already gun home...
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Zohan: It happened in 2012. I went to bed around 4am cos of my preparations for an exam fixed at 8am the next day. Couldn't cheat mother nature, so I slept and slept and overslept.......
My phone rang by 8:45, I jumped out of bed, shocked, as in, I thought it was just another dream. It was Gideon, he was like, "ij where are you?, its almost 45 minutes and you're not here". I hurried oFf to school, no showers, nofin. Arrived at the exam hall and saw my so called "Friends" writing their butts out like they don't care. I felt bad, went to my sit and due to the shock I had from everything, I forgot almost all I read the previous night. I got "B" in that course. Since then, we re like 5 and 6.
Next time, make good use of ya alarm grin, n please, it should be @ its maximum volume... Almost happened to me after a night class to an exam but my God big pass devil cheesy...
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by depopson: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
In 300 level i was so sick during exams that i had fainted at home. My landlady called my best friend who immediately rushed to the house to take me to Lag. He got a C in that course cos he didnt finish.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by alphaomega(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
lakesyd is d guy's name...He didn't give me fish, but he showed me how to fish.. He's my pali 4 life...my doroboss..
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
The best thing my friend has ever done For me, was to snatch my girlfriend..

That was one of the best days of my life.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by mickstique(f): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
I av had so many tinz done 4 me by friends bt 1 I wnt 4gt so easily is dat, during my 1st year in skul my pocket was picked, nd I was stil new den, didn't knw much ple nd I ws stranded, I cald him nd he came al d way frm his house(tempsite 4 zikites) to pick me
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by checkdate(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Therock5555: bros I just clocked 20 oo mehn cool down na. Oya find me wife and sponsor our marriage den I will marry
Ok.
Whats you account name, account number & bank. Let us e-mail your details to God In Heaven.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Icocop101(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Died 4 me. And that friend is JESUS!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Therock5555(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
checkdate: Ok.
Whats you account name, account number & bank. Let us e-mail your details to God In Heaven.
lolz free me o
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by benswagtt(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo:
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!
read it again!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by happykidArotiba(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Cool... Yea.. 300level, UNIPORT... The aforementioned incident took place jux last yr grin...
wao. wah department?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Djtm(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wow. There are so many touching stories on this thread. There's nothing remarkable I can remember that was done for me by a friend. I think I need friends.
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by cuteyspy(f): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Mintayo:
You called this best? Cheating in an examination is the best?thing a friend did for you? Classic!
So if i refused to help a friendcheat with a friend in an examination,i am not a friend?
This kind friendship na wah!

I wish I knew how to quote. Bt anyway the idea is not in the cheating itself. Its d mindset. Thy were young! Nd that was d best his friend could do. If It were sometin more life threatning,Yussuf wouldn't have behaved any less. He stood up for his friend! Dts rare!(A young lad for that matter). To me,he's such a good friend! This s not a criticism thred. Its a fun and appreciative one. Learn to see what's worth appreciated in each person. Jesus s still Lord! Acept him today.

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by cotzywitzy(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2014
I can count though but one of the best is Paying for me to get S.A visa ....
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by cotzywitzy(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
I cant count though but one of the best is Paying for me to get S.A visa ....
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Talius(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Sepp360: To be sincere; none of my friends has ever done anything remarkable or worth remembering.

Though, the reverse is always the case. I've lost a fortune for a friend, almost lost my life few weeks ago because of a friend.

I'm a best friend of many, but i don't think i have one.
we happen to be in the same condition
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sepp360(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Yea, though exams mood... Rounding up moro... Most dpts re done sha n some students already gun home...
that's cool!... Wish you max good luck in ur exams!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Mintayo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
cuteyspy:

I wish I knew how to quote. Bt anyway the idea is not in the cheating itself. Its d mindset. Thy were young! Nd that was d best his friend could do. If It were sometin more life threatning,Yussuf wouldn't have behaved any less. He stood up for his friend! Dts rare!(A young lad for that matter). To me,he's such a good friend! This s not a criticism thred. Its a fun and appreciative one. Learn to see what's worth appreciated in each person. Jesus s still Lord! Acept him today.
Smiles. You didnt seee what i saw!
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by dupsil(f): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Brought me a cake on my birthday, sooo romantic wink wink cheesy cool tongue undecided wink cool cool
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Elinob(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Always be dey
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by DorisK(f): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mintayo:
they won't be caught if they had not cheated!

But then they cheated.... So?
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Next time, make good use of ya alarm grin, n please, it should be @ its maximum volume... Almost happened to me after a night class to an exam but my God big pass devil cheesy...

My alarm clock sounds weird. It gives HBP
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sepp360: that's cool!... Wish you max good luck in ur exams!
Tnxs load... FINALLY!!! I'm DONE *dancing shoki n skelewu*...
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Zohan:

My alarm clock sounds weird. It gives HBP
Lolz.. Funny u grin

1 Like

Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sepp360(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Tnxs load... FINALLY!!! I'm DONE *dancing shocki n skelewu*...
lolz!... Ibo girls like shoki dance a lot!.. cheesy
Re: Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... Ibo girls like shoki dance a lot!.. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... U know well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Niger Delta In The 19th Century / OONI, ALAAFIN, KABIYESI ........ Decoding Their Meaning And Origin. / Why Are People Buried Late After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.