Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You (3948 Views)

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
Cum and tell us the one thing that led to anoda oo.. wink

lol were both grown so Im sure you know...Id give you details but were in the wrong section grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes, Angelina Jolie.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
My BF's Elder sis, still crushing though angry
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol were both grown so Im sure you know...Id give you details but were in the wrong section grin

Talk jo, I don't think we in the wrong section though... .romance and sexuality, what's the difference
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by sevantex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kinkybraids: I never thought I could have a thing for a younger guy embarassed ....He was 21 and me 25.

He would try flirt and I would always dismiss him since I found him immature. We became friends and would hang out together... The only thing that appealled to me at first was his level of intelligence... It was impressive.

Long story short... One fateful night one thing led to another and I was shocked and from that day my perception of him changed...I started taking him seriously.
....,Correct babe!!!..,Admire ur sincerity nd openess to share.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackodam: My BF's Elder sis, still crushing though angry
undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Bros, which kind english be dis naa...
U be hermaphrodite..
Ur boyfriend elder sis

2 Likes

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Rapzino: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
U be hermaphrodite..
Ur boyfriend elder sis
lol
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: Yes, Angelina Jolie.
Mehn..
Dat woman is every guy's crush.
She's damn sexy..
hawt.
wink
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
U be hermaphrodite..
Ur boyfriend elder sis

angry angry angry

That shows the kinda thinking you've gat.

Best Friend.......what abt this now? ??
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by kay29000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
kudoxs: I tot I loved my teacher when I was in pri sch, didn't know what crush is bck den, always wanting to go to school cus of her, dias dis perfume she uses bck den dt makes me think this is heaven. Wonder where she is now.

lol!
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Chukkasy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
aunty Cordelia, my primary school teacher....how can I forget her? smh
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
Mehn..
Dat woman is every guy's crush.
She's damn sexy..
hawt.
wink
I don't share crushes.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Samneer: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
I was in secondary school back then.
There was this female teacher, she has thesame surname as mine, she took a special interest in me, and so that made me think she kinda like me, cos we were so close, that even my friend started suspecting that something was fishy.
I always had this kinda crazy thought rolling in my meddula whenever I set my eyes on her.
I never had the chance to kiss her though, but common, its kinda crazy.
later years I left the school, and she also travelled outa the country, she's now a lecturer in Pretopia.
we still connect though.

wish I could have her

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ikes9(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yea..a lot of older women...
I had crushes on most of my uncles GF's..
and my mom's friend...
the rest ..I cant really remember

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Naavah(f): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I had a huge crush on a lecturer that taught me in 200L. CVS physiology was the best course.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by oyatmicah(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
How u wish she was getting married to u abi ?
u wan marry ur lecturer.?
Abi u jst wan knack her akpako..
grin grin
any one way come out ni o but i go prefer d second option

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackodam:

angry angry angry

That shows the kinda thinking you've gat.

Best Friend.......what abt this now? ??

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: I don't share crushes.

Like u can really have her at all.. ?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by oyatmicah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: Yes, Angelina Jolie.
dats one reason y i can watch tomb raider over nd over again without getin bored nd dat original sin i wish i was antonio bandaras in dat movie as in....
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
oyatmicah:
dats one reason y i can watch tomb raider over nd over again without getin bored nd dat original sin i wish i was antonio bandaras in dat movie as in....
Lolz...
I thought I was the only one who Eva wished for such..
So, v gat competitors.
cheesy grin
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
oyatmicah:
notwithstanding, she'z still ma crush. Thank you.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:

tongue tongue tongue

undecided
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackodam:

Talk jo, I don't think we in the wrong section though... .romance and sexuality, what's the difference

lol I think iv said enough...all Ill say is that I didnt expect him to be such a man in that area embarassed . I also liked being in control and leading the way. He was really eager to please and listen which is rare as older guys are normally cocky and unattentive (some)

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by LyfeJennings(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not just crush. I even dated a woman 14years older dan me.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I think iv said enough...all Ill say is that I didnt expect him to be such a man in that area embarassed . I also liked being in control and leading the way. He was really eager to please and listen which is rare as older guys are normally cocky and unattentive (some)

Ooh!!

How sweet a man he is smiley
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Karleb(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
yup! Infact, right now I've a crush on one older lady like that, a graduate for that matter.

I'm seriously thinking of how to steal a kiss from her 'cause she flirts a lot and the feelings seem to be mutual. wink
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by barackodam: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb: yup! Infact, right now I've a crush on one older lady like that, a graduate for that matter.

I'm seriously thinking of how to steal a kiss from her 'cause she flirts a lot and the feelings seem to be mutual. wink

Badt boi
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by pxjosh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
the one I have now for my classmate is not a crush but love; the problem is that she's like a year older and she's a witness. I don't know how we go close from 100lvl; and till now (300l). am still battling with getting her out of my mind. I've tried focusing on her faults, not working. am just tired. and I have 3 more years more in school, and I have to keep seeing her everyday.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by galadima77(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2014
pxjosh: the one I have now for my classmate is not a crush but love; the problem is that she's like a year older and she's a witness. I don't know how we go close from 100lvl; and till now (300l). am still battling with getting her out of my mind. I've tried focusing on her faults, not working. am just tired. and I have 3 more years more in school, and I have to keep seeing her everyday.

guy!!! grow some BALLS abeggy
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by pxjosh(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
galadima77:

guy!!! grow some BALLS abeggy
bro she's a die hard witness and she's senior to me by a year!
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by galadima77(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2014
pxjosh: bro she's a die hard witness and she's senior to me by a year!

guys strategy no dey finish...find a way to get close to her....make urself attractive...and it doesnt matter if she is d witness thing
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
pxjosh: bro she's a die hard witness and she's senior to me by a year!
Who says witnesses don't have boyfriends..
Re-strategize and inspire to re-aspire...
And victory shall be urs...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of True Love Or Infinite Stupidity ( PHOTO ) / What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN / Girls Can Take Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.