Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. (796 Views)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Eragablessen(m): 1:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Its been three months after a hard breakup.
Her dad called lastnight that he his sick.
And while visiting him that i should buy him his drugs.
Could there be a way that i can avoid his daughter, or is she the masterpiece to this her dad's call
He respects me so much. And I'm sure he is unaware of this breakup.
I'm so confussed right now.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Mention(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Maybe, maybe not..
Lemme ask google
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Punstar: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Go for the kill. Answer his call and ignore the girl. For the records, I dislike romantic tragedies ( breakups)

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Tosinville(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Probably, just be careful make hoodlums no brutalize ur face for her area for breaking her daughter's heart after several promises cos this seems so unusual
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Eragablessen(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote
author=Tosinville]Probably, just be careful make hoodlums no brutalize
ur face for her area for breaking her daughter's heart after several
promises cos this seems so unusual [/quote]

My thoughts too.
Kinda really scared right now.
Though i do most of his treatments.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Pdizzle(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Maybe the man wan treat your Bleep up.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by yuncka: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Go wit back up just in case.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Ignore both the father,and the daughter.

Old things shall pass away,sick ko,sick ni.

The dad has no other families to call except his daughter's boyfriend,shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Eragablessen(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Pdizzle: Maybe the man wan treat your Bleep up.

Sorry!!!
Did you say my fu*c up?
So when your lady collects your neighbours numbers just to notice your movement due to distance between you and her.. You call that fuckup!
#Growup Mr.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by dhatboy: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
What ever is over is over. You're going to see her dad not her, so go and come in peace.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Pdizzle(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Eragablessen:

Sorry!!!
Did you say my fu*c up?
So when your lady collects your neighbours numbers just to notice your movement due to distance between you and her.. You call that fuckup!
#Growup Mr.

Okay sir, maybe I'll swallow some fertilizer.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Go visit him. You and his daughter are matured enough to handle your differences. You can also make things easier for yourself if you make him know what's going on between the both of you.
Re: When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. by Eragablessen(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote
author=ENELDEE]Go visit him. You and his daughter are matured enough to
handle your differences. You can also make things easier for yourself
if you make him know what's going on between the both of you.[/quote]

Good piece you got there, but what if I have moved on.
Can I say all that to him?

(1) (Reply)

If Your Fiancee Insist On Expensive Wedding, Divorce Her / What Nigerian People Think About "Throw That Boy P**sy" / Stop Dreaming of Getting Married! STRONG REASON INSIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.