Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army (36537 Views)

Chibok Girls Now Bokoharam Fighters / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
ugoezeik: y is it dat Cameron is making more success in dis fight against terror dan we nig. it really beat my imagination

If Our Army were to make this breakthrough I bet you will be the first to say fake news. Secondly Nigeria is probably too hot for them to hide now hence they hide in Cameron and you don't expect Nigerian Army to go beyond border.

Kudos to both Cameron and Nigeria Army.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by M4gunners: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good news
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
tuoyoojo:

Y r nigerians so quick to castigate our govt. By the way am one of d 5million dat got a job from gej govt dis year. Jus saying...
Clap hand for yourself nah
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by sexzskil(f): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
natureblack: why do you take much pride in being stup1d

It never takes much to be reasonable undecided
YOU ARE A BASTARD!

MAY THE UNITED STATES RULES GOD AND THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by san316(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
That's what i'm talking about! Nobody should be afraid to mention names. Doesn't cameroon have a president? Does Biya not have opposition party members who may want his undoing? Inspite of that, the mayor's name was mentioned unlike Nigeria that they'll be making statements like ''a top politician'' ''a cbn official'' ''an LG Chairman'' etc and waiting for us to go n unravel the rest. Kudos cameroon, kudos NA, but you can do better.

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by merits(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
tongue

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by sarutobie(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
sexzskil:
YOU ARE A BASTARD!

nairaland, a place where all manner of unstable humanoids converge..
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked A mayor! Wtf!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Boko boys look like an endangered specie. Kudos to the Cameroonian soldiers.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
ugoezeik: y is it dat Cameron is making more success in dis fight against terror dan we nig. it really beat my imagination

because they always attack nigeria from cameroon . That means they are all in cameroon. Use your brain
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by sonofyisa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
sexzskil:
YOU ARE A BASTARD!

I don't seem to understand you.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Themandator: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
See why nations and different arms of security ag4ncie are very reluctant to share information.. You don't know who the frienemy of the country is and with which agency he is friendly and scooping his information from

Cameroon has and remains a safe haven for boko Haram.. We have too many sensitive boko Haram folks in our custody h3nce the preemptive measures of sacrificing some of their country agents and brokers foot soldiers in their indirect war against Nigeria through boko Haram
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Bigzig(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Do with them as they deserve.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by VivaLaFrans: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oh my God... I wish I were an Army commander. Please, 4 Machete blows at the back of the neck for each of them, plus 5 bullet wounds to the head. That will do...
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by kenex4ever(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good one
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Goodnews...

Whatever has a beginning has an end...
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
These Boko haram fighters no dey finish? We shall overcome them. Just a matter of time.
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by nijanigga: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
tommykiwi: Kudos to Cameroun soldiers but not forgetting our great Galant soldiers I hail Una pass!
Like ikehirije?
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
So Cameroonian mayor sponsors boko haram ?
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by fairheven: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnoo: Camerounian soldiers are fighting BH and Nigerians are partying & drinking Henessy undecided
#unseriousness
Don't worry,nigeria Army will soon issue a press release claiming the ovation..chris Olukolade over to you.

1 Like

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by brainey: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
They should be chopped peacemeal!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oklander: Election is near so success against boko is here, And when campaign starts, Jonathan will be like...I handle security issues!!! Well played script, well played.
God bless you... But unfortunately, a lot of souls have been bought using the script. smiley the most gullibles sets of this generation.

2 Likes

Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Kcdojoto(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Anyway good news sha.....
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by Mbediogu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
mainheart: good news. kill them all

Independence anniversary gift from God and Republique de Cameroun to Nigeria at 54!
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by berrystunn(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
VIP
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by efilefun(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oklander: Election is near so success against boko is here, And when campaign starts, Jona will be like...I handled security issues taking BH for xmple!!! ...Well played script, well played.

your head too correct, that's the main fact and am sure alot of people will disagree with you... who watched his rally in Benin? He's using it to campaign already... This politicians are heartless
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by sonofyisa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
More of cameroonians involvement in boko haram here; https://www.nairaland.com/1928816/nigerian-military-captures-boko-haram
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by lugado: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
if Jonathan asked for a billion dollar loan to fight boko haram then the camerounian government must have been given 3 billion cos they are doing more of the capturing
Re: A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army by lugado: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
donnypool:

because they always attack nigeria from cameroon . That means they are all in cameroon. Use your brain

is sambisa forest in Cameroon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.