Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (31455 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by veron007: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: Jonathan, PDP can’t claim credit for defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola

Premium Times..

I honestly like this guy...this is the kind of people that I expected APC to put on the front row. Not the same old politicians that are only looking for opportunity to steal from us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Chubhie: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: It will be very unfair and a great loss to Nigerians if Fashola doesn't rule as President. He shows in very clear terms how well he understands the basics of good governance.

Eko ONI baje oooo!!!!

cool
I've admired Fash's leadership instincts albeit secretly. I will vote a fashola over Buhari and will take APC more serious if they field a sane SAN as Fash. I can only imagine how motivated those true heros he mentioned their names are willing to give more. On the other hand, this statement makes oga jona look like a schoolboy with no shoes. And as usual, maku,okupe and agbati will make sure the President never gets to read this piece.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by sarutobie(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2014
chamboy: U are the biggest fool these year
says a person who can't string a 7 worded sentence correctly...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ROCKJ1(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2014
ochilikoko: you deserve a handshake for this audible reasoning
thank you.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by basilo101: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Call it whatever you like because the yoruba doctors were the ones who fought the virus and won. Where were the ibos ? Guess they ran away as usual. Fucckktard
u mean Yoruba doctors fought Ebola wit Ewedu?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by gogodaye(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2014
The specie of politicians you find in Nigeria are the dangerous breed..Can't believe that on the issue of laying claim to the containment/conquest of 'ebola' both the PDP & APC would stir up a fight using BRF & Maku..whilst they continously play deaf to the huge din arising from the clarion calls from people on the streets for the immortalization of all these folks whose names they're good at shamefacedly dropping at such short notices in their quest to earn undeserved cheap political popularity
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2014
This man is in a class of his own. Best governor ever..
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Switpal(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Which means GEJ can only b responsible for failures & not credit 4 success.
Is Lagos state not Nigeria? If all d credit shld b given to Lagos state..... Why do we including Fashola blamed GEJ 4 Chibok girls & nt d governor or d principal?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akainzo(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
It is also quite unfortunate that he sold his birth right to the Fulanis for a plate of Túwò Shinkafa

The same Fulanis the people of Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia states voted for when Yaradua contested against Odumegwu Ojukwu. In case you decide to be an Ostrich, Yaradua a Northerner won over Ojukwu, an Igbo man, in each and every one of the South East and South South states. (Or was it the Yorubas in those states that voted for Yaradua?)

So tell me, when did you realise that being in a party with people from the Northern parts of the same country is selling ones birthright on a plate?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Michky: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
For those of fo.ols suporting gej whether directly or indirectly, i have just one statement for you: PEOPLE DESERVE THE GOVERNMENT THEY GET. Gej is a deceiver, a corrupt manipulator and a heartless tyrant (remember fuel subsidy). Dont come here complaining after 2015 o. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by nigerianvenom(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Who let Ebola into Nigeria and exposed us to Ebola?
Who to Nigerians that Nigeria was ready for ebola with vaccines?
The same scumbags claiming credit for what they didn't do...

u see how unintelligent u are?so u'll blame the american govt for the ebola victim dat got into the US?
illiteracy is dangerous,but hatred is hazardous.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by UjSizzle(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
I love the sound of this man's voice; how he's able to speak to your humanity, and provoke emotions you didn't even know you possessed.

I won't put it past him to talk boko haram out of this madness cheesy
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by mekaboy(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Jonathan & fashola fighting for who takes credit. What about the people that prayed day and night until GOD had mercy on Nigeria?

Who is giving GOD the glory now?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Michky: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Gej is deceiving you AGAIN and you are falling for it AGAIN!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Amacaco: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
If Ebola was not contained and it had ravaged the entire country, would the President and PDP have been left alone without any blame? If the credit for combating Boko Haram goes to the Soldiers at the war front who are bearing the brunt alone, why do we constantly blame the President and his party when things go awry? My take is that the entire Medical Team and health workers, the commissioner for health in Lagos State, the Governor of Lagos State, the Health Minister and his team, the President of Nigeria, the mass media, the immigration officers at the borders,and other state governors all contributed to the containment of Ebola to the best of their ability. The Man at the head of every organisation takes credit for the successes and failure of his organisation even though there are other foot soldiers. The earlier we stop all these politics on important issues of life, the better for us as Nigerians. The war against Ebola is not yet over until it is totally eradicated from Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Alleybuy(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
FastShipping:

Are you satisfied with what we've got from PDP since 1999 at the national level?

I am not satisfied with what APC/ACN/AC/AD has given in Lagos since 1999 either. Mur*afuckas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Michky: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
mekaboy: Jonathan & fashola fighting for who takes credit. What about the people that prayed day and night until GOD had mercy on Nigeria?

Who is giving GOD the glory now?
please kindly show me, anywhere in that article where fashola took credit for himself or apc.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akainzo(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Alleybuy:

I am not satisfied with what APC/ACN/AC/AD has given in Lagos since 1999 either. Mur*afuckas

In that case, may you receive in your life what PDP has given Abia State since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by anonimi: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Mentcee: May the Almighty bless you for you take on this matter! Don't worry, by His grace, Goodluck will win in 2015 and all these sham misrepresentation of facts will cease!

Unfortunately it may not cease IF the Jonathan/Sambo team decides to run again and wins.
Those who spread LIES and rumours about Obama in the 2008 elections did not stop after he won.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ideology(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola my dear friend,

Your opinion and views are correct, the foot soldiers who put their lives at risk to work round the clock at the care units should receive lots of commendation.

Howbeit, I can boldly tell you, as a free thinking, unbiased citizen with no political affiliation for introducing politics into the issue because the presidency is getting international credits and recognition and probably using it for campaign, you are playing "mind games" just like Chelsea manager would do to his opponents before a match, [though he has repented since his return to EPL].

I have seen you use every opportunity to gain political points by talking about your perceived opposition, at tree planting occasion, commissioning of housing projects, etc instead of focusing on what you have done and use it gain points, you also talk about your opponents at the same occasion, are you looking for sympathy or what?
I can't remember the presidency using such occasions to talk about their opponents.

"In fact, PDP don't talk about their opponents expect they are responding to propaganda and allegations "

This is where your party, APC is missing it, the more you talk about your opponent, the more you make them popular.

A true patriot, has eyes to see, ears to hear and make judgements. Nigerians are intelligent, only extremist will listen to your comments and not think twice before drawing conclusions.

Maybe they told you to join them in spreading propaganda, since you are a nice dude and you will gain sympathy from your supporters, well it may not work well at the end.

Rather use such opportunities to sell yourself and your party

You are too smart to join them, be wise, you have life outside politics, protect your integrity, don't soil it for APC

God bless Nigeria!! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by anonimi: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
FastShipping:

Are you satisfied with what we've got from PDP since 1999 at the national level?

Are you satisfied with what we've got from APC since 1999 at the Lagos state level

- No TAP water
- No school for ALL our children (despite receiving ADDITIONAL N6.5 billion from the federal administration through UBEC for this purpose)
- No FEEDER roads
- No Primary health clinics and general hospitals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by 0rlando0woh: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Akainzo:

The same Fulanis the people of Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia states voted for when Yaradua contested against Odumegwu Ojukwu. In case you decide to be an Ostrich, Yaradua a Northerner won over Ojukwu, an Igbo man, in each and every one of the South East and South South states. (Or was it the Yorubas in those states that voted for Yaradua?)

So tell me, when did you realise that being in a party with people from the Northern parts of the same country is selling ones birthright on a plate?
Fashola the so called excellent governor and Presidential material cannot even contest because he sold his birthright to his Fulani masters for a plate of Túwò Shinkafa abi na Tùwó masara.
You can kill yourself if the truth irks you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Michky: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
ideology: Fashola my dear friend,

Your opinion and views are correct, the foot soldiers who put their lives at risk to work round the clock at the care units should receive lots of commendation.

Howbeit, I can boldly tell you, as a free thinking, unbiased citizen with no political affiliation for introducing politics into the issue because the presidency is getting international credits and recognition and probably using it for campaign, you are playing "mind games" just like Chelsea manager would do to his opponents before a match, [though he has repented since his return to EPL].

I have seen you use every opportunity to gain political points by talking about your perceived opposition, at tree planting occasion, commissioning of housing projects, etc instead of focusing on what you have done and use it gain points, you also talk about your opponents at the same occasion, are you looking for sympathy or what?
I can't remember the presidency using such occasions to talk about their opponents.

"In fact, PDP don't talk about their opponents expect they are responding to propaganda and allegations "

The is where your party, APC is missing, the more you talk about your opponent, the more you make them popular.

A true patriot, has eyes to see, ears to hear and make judgements. Nigerians are intelligent, only extremist will listen to your comments and not think twice before drawing conclusions.

Maybe they told you to join them in spreading propaganda, since you are a nice dude and you will gain sympathy from your supporters, well it may not work well at the end for.

You are too smart to join them, be wise, you have life outside politics, protect your integrity, don't soil it for APC

God bless Nigeria!! cool
childish post. Talk about them or not. Pdp is already popular. Arnt they the ruling party again? Think before you post. Please.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by disloman(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
What a wasted sperm.Ao many ebola victims transported to Abuja?What money r u talking abt paid to river state?Y am I responding to u sef?What a dullard.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by anonimi: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: crap crap crap.
trash as usual which is only fit for dusbing.
Without the facilities of the FG (medical compound yaba near railway market) would he have conqured it? Dont forget most of those people quarantine were done in a federal govt facilities and most of the doctors mention are of the federal level. What about the N200million given to him, oh may be it is for him to keep in his personal account.
Politics of hatred, pulling down and jelousy will do us no good.

Is the highlighted true - that the quarantine facilities are in the FG medical compound in Yaba

Fashola & PAC are obviously just being CHILDISH, PETTY and trying to score cheap political points as usual rather than face their job of delivering on the BASIC services, utilities & infrastructure to the residents of Lagos in line with their constitutional RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by jaybee3(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
UjSizzle: I love the sound of this man's voice; how he's able to speak to your humanity, and provoke emotions you didn't even know you possessed.

I won't put it past him to talk boko haram out of this madness cheesy
UJuuuuuu...choi
Which kain eye you dey use watch oga fash? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akainzo(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Fashola the so called excellent governor and Presidential material cannot even contest because he sold his birthright to his Fulani masters for a plate of Túwò Shinkafa abi na Tùwó masara.
You can kill yourself if the truth irks you.

So in essence, you agree that your folks sold their souls for a plate of Tuwo when they chose and voted Yaradua over the Ikemba himself. No problem, I understand where you are coming from and thus your reasoning.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by najoke: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Michky: childish post. Talk about them or not. Pdp is already popular. Arnt they the ruling party again? Think before you post. Please.
^
Very very very Childish

abu12: The president shld stop using words like this in PDP rally Ebola was defeated by both APC, PDP and nigerians as a whole. The president shld not use it as politics

President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday,
September 27, at the PDP South-South unity rally
held at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin,
Edo State, vowed that
his administration will crush Boko Haram exactly the
way it fought Ebola virus disease.
^
The PDP e-diots will not see this o but they can run their mouth that Fashola is using Ebola to score cheap point
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Michky: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
anonimi:

Are you satisfied with what we've got from APC since 1999 at the Lagos state level

- No TAP water
- No school for ALL our children (despite receiving ADDITIONAL N6.5 billion from the federal administration through UBEC for this purpose)
- No FEEDER roads
- No Primary health clinics and general hospitals
is this what they told you or you've gone round for yourself? You have forgotten to put into account the over-population in lagos. Believe it or not, all these things are in abundance in lagos. Just ask your pdp governors to perform so all their citizens will stay put. Instead of over crowding lagos for us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akainzo(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
anonimi:

Is the highlighted true - that the quarantine facilities are in the FG medical compound in Yaba

Fashola & PAC are obviously just being CHILDISH, PETTY and trying to score cheap political points as usual rather than face their job of delivering on the BASIC services, utilities & infrastructure to the residents of Lagos in line with their constitutional RESPONSIBILITY.

You don't need to ask if true, Google is your friend. Reading the earlier posts on the thread would also help you a lot. You can choose to believe lies as much as you want so long as it helps to make you happy with yourself.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by najoke: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
anonimi:

^
Read the statement below from mr president.......

abu12: The president shld stop using words like this in PDP rally Ebola was defeated by both APC, PDP and nigerians as a whole. The president shld not use it as politics

President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday,
September 27, at the PDP South-South unity rally
held at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin,
Edo State, vowed that
his administration will crush Boko Haram exactly the
way it fought Ebola virus disease

..........so who is trying to score cheap point now
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by 2cato: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
duni04:
Biko its the Lagos state infectious diseases hospital Yaba and not the Federal government infectious diseases hospital.
sentiment aside that compound belongs to the FG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.