Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69875 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by kelexray(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fine tiwa hmm abeg oooh even d bone I go manage her,no chop am finish oooh
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by 100Cents: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Some ladies need to hear these kind of truths to tame their false perception of self worth..

Smh

Tiwa.n.Tiwa..
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Eniobanke86(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Guy u dey vex o
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by princelolly(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tell dem o....I don't knw y dey re hating
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by samseen02(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
LMAO.. geez, 9grians we sabi yab!

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tonychristopher: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
SHE IS SEXY BUT NASTY...I LIKE TIWA IN A SAVAGE WAY, THAT I MUST SAY

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Eniobanke86(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Give up ur livestock farming and take up comedy

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by daveP(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: I jus like her
she needs to get her acts together. Tiwa!!! Chidinma?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Druhill(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Stellaodoni1: Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue vents his anger on Tiwa and her hubby for fuelling divorce rumours like the Carters. I have evidence of other people saying the exact same thing , but no need . Read tweets below lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/10/dear-tiwa-savage-you-are-not-beyonce.html
what pains me most is whn I was really falling for her beauty not untill I saw her face to face nd couldn't find that beauty in her.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by morefire: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5

YOU DONT MEAN IT! SAY GOD!

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lol...Nigerian celebrities sha.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by CEOTEK(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
na celeb hangover dey worry her grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tomiobj(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Stellaodoni1: Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue vents his anger on Tiwa and her hubby for fuelling divorce rumours like the Carters. I have evidence of other people saying the exact same thing , but no need . Read tweets below lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/10/dear-tiwa-savage-you-are-not-beyonce.html
. Tell Tiwa garbage to swerve jorr. Beyoncé kor beyseconde ni

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Segunj8(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Success attract Haters.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Eniobanke86(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
wot's ur definition for being fine? #numbskull... U rub alomo bitters for eyes?

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by MoraxLanre(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
LiaR
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa savage again! Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by retake89(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
blesoh:
abasi-mbok,can smone help interprete this,am lost here

Eyen eka mi,hav bin searching 4 †ЂΞ interpretation 2 oo..
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by duni04(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
ShirelleBaby: EPIC-HAHAHA
Really epic! grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Celebrities always think its talent that sustains marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by cuttiemama(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided

Pls, what's your problem with dark skin girls?

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by cuttiemama(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
philantoxx: her ugliness is legendary

Tiwa, no mind them. U are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by repogirl(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
What's with all these negative comments toward Tiwa nao? The girl is hot! All of u saying worwor this worwor that, she fine pass all Una babes join together! Free the girl abeg?

how is she fueling rumors, she's doing her thing while aproko Nigerians and gossip mongers are spreading their own!

abeg marriage isn't easy, its even harder on celebs because aprokos like you guys want them to share every detail with you!

mtchewww! Rubbish! Nonsense, people should get jobs jawe, the babe is making millls while broke a'ss jealousies be talking trash that won't benefit them!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by femi4: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5
She doesn't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by molas02: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
me i like TIWA and her song...bt her dresnnn umba....bt i will not stop listnin to her song cus she is Tiwa ntiwa

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa no fine kobo,na make up everytime,I hope she won't av skin cancer,she needs to let her skin breath,if she's sure of herself tell her to post a no-makeup picture make u con see,tiwa beautiful my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by gare(f): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.

This na big problem oh !!!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hehe funny!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Rexnegro(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci

Mumu is dorobucci her song ? D guy u quoted said her song and not Marvin group song...guess There's diff ewu ....

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Druhill: what pains me most is whn I was really falling for her beauty not untill I saw her face to face nd couldn't find that beauty in her.

welcome to the world of make believe. believe everything on screen at your peril. kpele!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by philantoxx(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
cuttiemama:

Tiwa, no mind them. U are beautiful.
she will only be pretty when she stops painting herself lyk a 19century masquerade from Swahili.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by bosun11(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
People will never mind their business , even till you get to your grave !!!
The fact that you are a celebrity is enough reasons for people to wanna diss you every time..Even if she dresses completely naked , its not your business.."Its her body and she will continuously make her money and her husband likes her that way " . If you claim not to buy her CD'S or play her songs , she's not interested, she will continue to make waves in the music industry and get more contracts from different multinational companies among others.......

The fact is..Mind your business and think about how you gonna improve your life !!! PEACE
#Not her fan but am just stating the obvious truth IMO

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.