Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! (20193 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by slimthugchimee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Legitbaba:

Some are damn sexy ooo....watch Columbian female footballers na...u no go know who to choose
was that the reason you had to bring to life a 2yrs old thread undecided
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by LePrezident(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

Buh Really...That Sucks Af!!
I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

I really Dunno What's So Good about It...Guys Help Me Here??lipsrsealed

Yet you never adored me undecided #walks
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Jakeattah(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Legitbaba:

Some are damn sexy ooo....watch Columbian female footballers na...u no go know who to choose

abi ooo.... They won't know na

go watch south american female football players and see their well trimmed body

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by peter(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol, funny thread. buh 60 of 100% of 'em love football.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelval:
lol, funny thread. buh 60 of 100% of 'em love football.

the thread is like a decade old...lipsrsealed

i changed my mind. football isn't all that bad....for starters, The players are smoking hawt! grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

the thread is like a decade old...lipsrsealed

i changed my mind. football isn't all that bad....for starters, The players are smoking hawt! grin
i came across today.... and thank God you changed your mind.. watching football at times entertain you. never loved watching too but once in a while.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Club football matches suck but I think world Cup matches or Olympic matches are worthy of my two hours.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Estharfabian:

Its all peer pressure. We are a consumer nation, we purchase everything, never rationalizing the benefit or disbenefit and impact to us individually and collectively.

We do not even have patriotism to Nigeria but some of us worship European Footbal League religiously. Their broadcast networks end up with free audience and ratings. Its comparable to hiphop singers that praise Range Rover and Benz and BMW and Jaguar and the next thing you see is blacks compete to own one and be seen in it. Meanwhile autodealerships are raking in huge revenue and the hiphop singer gets zero royalty or reward for the marketing.

How much do we earn as a nation or even as individuals for watching footbal leagues in Europe? ZERO!

#teamchidinma
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by santos123(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2016
I like watching ladies play
don't ask me d reason
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by daviddagreat: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2016
well I love wachting EPL matches and more importantly man utd matches.

I can always come back to my gf She's got more 90mins to live while the match doesn't.

plus if u love me u wud love my dog

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by daviddagreat: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Club football matches suck but I think world Cup matches or Olympic matches are worthy of my two hours.

seriously dude

av u watched any knockout stages of d CL,elcasico, Manchester derby. any "big" EPL matche

den u missing a lot
except of cos u don't like football
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
daviddagreat:

seriously dude

av u watched any knockout stages of d CL,elcasico, Manchester derby. any "big" EPL matche

den u missing a lot
except of cos u don't like football

I know Manchester derby is between man U and man city but I don't watch football like that
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by longest18(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
wink[color=#006600][/color] I will always adore ladies that don't watch Zee world
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Frankraj: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm a guy but I hate football with passion .unless when it's world cup and Nigeria is playin well that's the only time I can watch football
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Emasel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Frankraj:
I'm a guy but I hate football with passion .unless when it's world cup and Nigeria is playin well that's the only time I can watch football

you're missing a lot man
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Ladies Interested In Soccer are Delusional...Maybe a Good Therapists would help...LoL...Trust Me there's Nothing Sexy About A Girl Shouting GOOOOAAAAL!! It's So Weird...
chic I love soccer, an arsenal fan, the funny is, nobody forced moi to, not even a guy. I liked it on my own

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
chic I love soccer, an arsenal fan, the funny is, nobody forced moi to, not even a guy. I liked it on my own
]

dear, You realize this thread is like Centuries old? shocked
I changed my mind.. tongue Football ain't as bad as I painted it to be

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by ChynoBEATS: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry

I really Dunno What's So Good about It...lipsrsealed

chey esthtar haf finish our sure bae cry cry cry don't worry o ur husband shall show u pepper everytime there's a 90mins broadcast of the sure act of romatic sportsmanship (Soccer) tongue

#HaterAlert chai ya wicked O , quit hating on football biko ,ahahn its bad ojere
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by imma2(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Anybody that says football is not sexy hasn't watched the way Juan Mata strikes the ball in slow-mo. cheesy cheesy...Chelsea fan though

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

I know...

anyway kudos, been reading ur diary, to tell you the truth, I am blown. Good job estharfabian ......

something to keep ma boring self busy. grin :*
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

I know...

anyway kudos, been reading ur diary, to tell you the truth, I am blown. Good job estharfabian ......

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
I know...

LoK. grin

Thanks. tongue
I'm glad you liked it. smiley

I haven't updated in ages though...

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoK. grin

Thanks. tongue
I'm glad you liked it. smiley

I haven't updated in ages though...

yes yes!!!

I....or wee I say we miss it, please update. sorry for your loss too.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

yes yes!!!

I....or wee I say we miss it, please update. sorry for your loss too.

Thank-you. smiley

I just need motivation jaweh. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nonsreal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Any guy dat hate football is a transgender
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by ujunwa23: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
pray to marry a footballer lover cos am also one
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by BAMSRAY(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
noten special for me i hav no intrest.......if u see me watchin football is like am force dat moment i don know whenbi wil start sleep..
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by vislabraye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:
Uhm....Trust Me Guys...I've Seen Quite A NumbEr Of Football Obsessive Fans...(mostly Guys)...A girl Liking Football Well, It's Just Like Saying I Eat Poop! LoL...it's socially Unacceptable! I'd do anything To Live In A ''Football Free World'' Well..Ur Entitled To Ur Opinion...cheesy

So, you want your husband to like telemundo...
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by christyanah: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
This topic is over 3years and these people keep Commenting. Smh
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Duru009(m): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2017
So dat he will have enough time to fuckx d shit out of life abi...
So nice of uuuui.
I guess u love attention soooooooo much
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by enuk80(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

don't worry, your husband will be a footballer...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.