Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! (20144 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Idamond: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
GOOAAALLL..............chelsea 4
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
anytime premier league goes on a break on weekends am always not happy. football is life.
most of my weekends I spend in a bars drinking and shouting goooaaallll.... especially when Liverpool plays.

been a Liverpool fan since 2005. I even invite girls to chill with me and my guys sometimes.

most of the girls don't like it but when they see my behavior in a bar they can't just help but wonder.

Football is great. without football the world would be a boring hell #TeamLiverpool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by kidman96(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

Buh Really...That Sucks Af!!
I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

I really Dunno What's So Good about It...Guys Help Me Here??lipsrsealed

Can't believe my ears! This is sacrilege.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Jammiiee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
You women will only hate football coz it competes with u all for attention with ur guys. But truth be told, it's all about understanding, understand ur guy loves football, when he is at it. Giv him his time. It doesn't steal a modicum of his love for you. It's that simple and he will love n cherish u more for ur understanding sad
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Don't miss Barcelona vs Bilbao...

...Sevilla vs Real Madrid
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
I also hate football matches. Sports I like are long tennis and my fav Wrestling.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by isnovic(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
The solution to the problem is 1087302162

Her number is (108)-730-2162

Don't ask how..... grin

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
isnovic:
The solution to the problem is 1087302162
Her number is (108)-730-2162
Don't ask how..... grin
lmfao..

it took you long enough! grin PS-I'm in Nigeria. that number isn't anywhere located around Nigeria... undecided
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by isnovic(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
Estharfabian:
lmfao..

it took you long enough! grin
PS-I'm in Nigeria. that number isn't anywhere located around Nigeria... undecided

True.

Who knows, the numbers may say some things about you, would not try to decode though, will leave you to it, but trust me it said some interesting things about you; You would really like to know.

Not hitting on you or anything, numbers does define people and their frequencies, and yours might just be in the digits.

I found the maths challenge a perfect company for a kill time scenario last week.
. grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
isnovic:

True.

Who knows, the numbers may say some things about you, would not try to decode though, will leave you to it, but trust me it said some interesting things about you; You would really like to know.

Not hitting on you or anything, numbers does define people and their frequencies, and yours might just be in the digits.

I found the maths challenge a perfect company for a kill time scenario last week.
. grin

lol. may? grin
so many uncertainties!

Now, my curiosity is piqued. I guess that's what you wanted, huh?
what does it say about me Sire? undecided

great, You're A maths geek! figured!
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by isnovic(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. may? grin
so many uncertainties!

Now, my curiosity is piqued. I guess that's what you wanted, huh?
what does it say about me Sire? undecided

great, You're A maths geek! figured!

Nope, am neither a maths geek nor am I interested in getting your curiosity piqued.

I was just bored and your maths puzzle was the best kill time for me.

Secondly, i must confess it is quite intriguing, for a girl to use a set of maths puzzle to define herself.

And my training is to spot anomalies, so i followed my nose.

Your numbers are quite beautiful if i might add, and just to prep those curiosity already piqued, try adding up those numbers from your maths solution, 1087302162

1+0+8+7+3+0+2+1+6+2=? 30!

In case you are wondering, these two numbers are perfectly powerful on their own individually, which tells something about your individuality, your deep inner strength, and your need to be independent.

Oh!!! she sitting down now. O my word, did i just hit a nerve, a tiny chord? If you think i summarised you in just two digits then you maybe surprised what else i do know.

What is most telling is the combined numbers 30!,

In some realm it is called the Angel number.

ehmm it is not like am hitting on you now, you are an angel, a beauty which you try to conceal most of time unsuccessfully.

now you should really stop me......lol am having fun now.

The numerology number 30 represents highly creative and social energies.

30 resonates with optimism. It can be thought of as a limitless 3 — the creative digit 3 followed by the unlimited digit 0.

The numerology essence of the number 30 resonates with and supports creative expression and encourages it in others.

30 is imaginative. It's an effective communicator. It's tolerant and joyful and dynamic.

People associating themselves with someone imbued with the energy represented by the number 30 find their energy and outlook on life uplifted, their inner creativeness awakened, and their future looking brighter.

The number 30 tends to be enthusiastic about other artist's works....

Again, am not interested in earthly you, but the numbers that make up your frequency.
I repeat no hitting on you intended. [/b]

grin grin grin

badht guy cool
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 24, 2017
isnovic:

Nope, am neither a maths geek nor am I interested in getting your curiosity piqued.

I was just bored and your maths puzzle was the best kill time for me.

Secondly, i must confess it is quite intriguing, for a girl to use a set of maths puzzle to define herself.

And my training is to spot anomalies, so i followed my nose.

Your numbers are quite beautiful if i might add, and just to prep those curiosity already piqued, try adding up those numbers from your maths solution, 1087302162

1+0+8+7+3+0+2+1+6+2=? 30!

In case you are wondering, these two numbers are perfectly powerful on their own individually, which tells something about your individuality, your deep inner strength, and your need to be independent.

Oh!!! she sitting down now. O my word, did i just hit a nerve, a tiny chord? If you think i summarised you in just two digits then you maybe surprised what else i do know.

What is most telling is the combined numbers 30!,

In some realm it is called the Angel number.

ehmm it is not like am hitting on you now, you are an angel, a beauty which you try to conceal most of time unsuccessfully.

now you should really stop me......lol am having fun now.

The numerology number 30 represents highly creative and social energies.

30 resonates with optimism. It can be thought of as a limitless 3 — the creative digit 3 followed by the unlimited digit 0.

The numerology essence of the number 30 resonates with and supports creative expression and encourages it in others.

30 is imaginative. It's an effective communicator. It's tolerant and joyful and dynamic.

People associating themselves with someone imbued with the energy represented by the number 30 find their energy and outlook on life uplifted, their inner creativeness awakened, and their future looking brighter.

The number 30 tends to be enthusiastic about other artist's works....

Again, am not interested in earthly you, but the numbers that make up your frequency.
I repeat no hitting on you intended. [/b]

grin grin grin

badht guy cool

lol. OK... Bemusement doesn't exactly do justice to my reaction! but, it's a start.

You're like a freaking Psychic! shocked
lol... just kidding, I'm trolling ...that was just a random internet picture. I Actually didn't think anyone would go through the gruelling, rigorous mental strain needed to Decipher the Puzzle....but Well, You proved me wrong!

thank you tho... I'm a little red-cheeked, nah, it's not a blush. grin the whole 30 thingy Was brilliant! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by isnovic(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. OK... Bemusement doesn't exactly do justice to my reaction! but, it's a start.

You're like a freaking Psychic! shocked
lol... just kidding, I'm trolling ...that was just a random internet picture. I Actually didn't think anyone would go through the gruelling, rigorous mental strain needed to Decipher the Puzzle....but Well, You proved me wrong!

thank you tho... I'm a little red-cheeked, nah, it's not a blush. grin the whole 30 thingy Was brilliant! smiley

Random internet picture?

“The concept of randomness and coincidence will be obsolete when people can finally define a formulation of patterned interaction between all things within the universe.” ― Toba Beta,

“Based on the law of probability. Everything is possible because, the sheer existence of possibility confirms the existence of impossibility.”
― Dejan Stojanovic

You see, it is not at all random that the math puzzle chose you, it was your resonance with the number that attracted or drew you.

Become one with your number and see it work its magic.

Thanks for the chat.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by rhymesnoni(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2017
ya name z da defination of boredom itself.
any guy dat does nt watch football z anti social!!!!!
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by AceDomino(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
Op has opened to the book of lamentation because her bf loves soccer.

I'm sure you won't be saying this if your boyfriend is a professional football player and you're one of those adorable foorballers' WAGs....

Football is fun

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by mikejegede(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2017
wtf...thats just rung..if she does not watch football or plays PS,shes not ment for u!!
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by kibra4u(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Estharfabian:

So that you can have all the whole time to watch ZWorld abi.............ur plans with never see the light of the day.... tongue
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by micayo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
https://youforg20.deutschland.de/en/project-creed-enterprises-nigeria

Hey Esther,

My business just got nominated for a contest. Please follow the link above and click on the I Vote on the web page. You can also kindly help me share on this platform and other platforms to gather enough votes. There is definitely going to be incentives after all. Contact me for details if you can help me spread it via +2348076055051

Thank you as you do so.

Estharfabian:

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm
Am blown away like a straw..
[b]

As for me if you want me to fall asleep really fast
Tune in to channel that display soccer game
s [/b]

Don't crucifix me I am too emotionally attached previous while watching soccer and if the team am supporting loose, I will be in deep shirt for weeks to get my self back,

This days Nigerian movie and soccer is the last thing ever I will seat down to watch,

undecided
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2018
mrcoolautofix:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm
Am blown away like a straw..
[b]

As for me if you want me to fall asleep really fast
Tune in to channel that display soccer game
s [/b]

Don't crucifix me I am too emotionally attached previous while watching soccer and if the team am supporting loose, I will be in deep shirt for weeks to get my self back,

This days Nigerian movie and soccer is the last thing ever I will seat down to watch,

undecided
?
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by mildflame: 5:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Estharfabian:

NONSENSE
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Estharfabian:
?

What?
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by MeeLan: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
you press your fone on social media 5 hours a day, but u complain about 90minutes of reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.