Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228806 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
What about those posters under the flyover at Nkpor and some billboard at Oka Road Onicha.

oneeast3: There are no more billboard in Anambra, we we have not is this sort of advert screen stationed at strategic points.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Those ones are poster, just like every other Nigerian city.. cheesy

Chuksphil2go: What about those posters under the flyover at Nkpor and some billboard at Oka Road Onicha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambra will continue to lead the pack.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: .

"oneeast" can you tell me the irony in your moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Some rural roads in Anambra..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
The part Chino is hiding. Ochanja I hail!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lest I forget this is Silas works grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can oneeast, Francis5, olodoowoh, abagworo and odenigboaroli PLEASE stop derailing this thread with innuendos and insults?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Time to grab a little fun. Esther Obiako road, GRA, Awka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
FKO81: Awka the state capital is under-going face left so a lot of construction works is going on in Awka and the governor is constructing three flyovers, road expansion and land scape.
Wow Op, looking at that building of ACDA and ANSIPPA I am very happy, because I know that they (anambra state house of assembly) just passed the bills creating both ACDA and ANSIPPA. Please continue with your good works and please just ignore rubbish posts and also try to make this thread interesting. May God bless you richly IJN.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oneeast3 is fucki...ng all his opponents tonite grin grin grin grin

what is happening with all of you?

meanwhile pls where is olodoowoh? I have a present for him grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Olodoowoh aka customized13 aka chinazaekperem 1,2,3,

Please talk to me. You are viewing. Did you get our message? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin

ButcherXYZ: Olodoowoh aka customized13 aka chinazaekperem 1,2,3,

Please talk to me. You are viewing. Did you get our message? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: That mean the 'region' is where people wish to live than elsewhere, and I know that there are too many migrants that from other SE state and other regions to settle in Anambra. Which makes the state with the highest population in the SE.

It's not choice though, Anambra and Imo naturally have more natives because humans have been living in those two states longer than anywhere else in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
A world class mansion with highway at Achina grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP well done

Anambra Adigo mma cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
This kind of filth at Otumoye creek could kill all the fishes in River Niger wallahi!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
chulla12: Can oneeast, Francis5, olodoowoh, abagworo and odenigboaroli PLEASE stop derailing this thread with innuendos and insults?
My brother, quoting them will only increase the problem just press ignore button for all of them. Only OdenigboAroli is a little bit fair but he keep quoting them. Please let us just continue with our discussion and behave as if they do not exist.
Please Op, the pix you showed about JEHUL, I want to know how big is the company and how many people it employs. Also do you also know that COCHED farms..... just finished recruiting around July for their farm in ANAKU. Chuksphil2go the poster issue is very complicated my brother, because even in Abuja where I stayed around April/may this year (after my service), you will notice that posters are everywhere and it is very bad. The poster issue is really very bad and our Government need to do something not only in anambra, but everywhere.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abagworo: [s][/s]This kind of filth at Otumoye creek could kill all the fishes in River Niger wallahi![s][/s]

Abagworo stop posting those rubbish here cool cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
all of you guys in da east especially anambra. take time during this weekend to branch your vila
we need lots of pictures for this thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrScatter:

@Malawian, How market?
onukwu m, wetin you wan buy. i get am for shop.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abagworo your life is a joke
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oneeast3 is doing a good job here grin grin grin

meanwhile where is customized13??

And Chimax15, i want you here right now!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Check your email broda..

MrScatter:

I just dey hail you bro. Hope customers dey show for cafe, will come browse one of this days.....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
ButcherXYZ: Oneeast3 is doing a good job here grin grin grin

meanwhile where is customized13??

And Chimax15, i want you here right now!!!!!!!
I don come
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ikengawo: Abagworo your life is a joke

Its all part of it. Meanwhile more of Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chimax15: I don come

Who gave you the right to abuse Yorubas?

Answer quick......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.