Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224127 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrScatter:

Promise, welcome to the party. lolzzz
tnx for the invitation

wetin dey sup?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chimax15, did u read my post
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrScatter:

I just dey hail you bro. Hope customers dey show for cafe, will come browse one of this days.....
my cafe dey boom. you suppose know nah. o gross 11k today.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chino's house standing tall in the garbage. He be like "I'm like diamond in the dirt, I aint been found" in 50's voice.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
ButcherXYZ: Chimax15, did u read my post
it is of no use...
what will I gain from reading ur post?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Onitsha and Awka

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
ButcherXYZ:

Promise be very careful grin grin grin
madman
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014
More hotshots

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2014
ButcherXYZ:

Really?? grin grin grin grin grin
seun ur attention is needed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by HarmLessAkpi: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Op well done...

Your pics are highly needed on this thread because this one is already tainted by stupid posters who wants anambra to change to london overnight.

https://www.nairaland.com/1923412/welcome-anambra-state-light-nation

Op pls help us in the above thread.

Thank You.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by flyca: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Agbaworo, pls stop pasting old pictures here just to satisfy your own interest. That Esther Obiakor street you pasted is old. The road currently is dust free and it was finished more than a year ago.
Repent!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Abagworo: Onitsha and Awka

[
I knw you are putting up this pix to hurt chino but I hope you realize that chino is not the only anambrarian on NL.

Pls, this is not awka or onitsha. Even if it was, I don't think it's a recent pix.

Pls, don't make igbos a laughing stock of nigerians. Am always glad to see eastern states brag about their environment seeing we easterners came from almost being totally being annihilated to building a very competitive environment.

Pls, I beg of u...forget petty rivalry and look at the bigger picture here...east is developing after so much destruction taken toward us

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Op where are you now, please come and continue with your posts. I have said it time without numbers, the mods will not do any thing because they are biased (so people can keep posting rubbish here and they will just ignore it). Op come and continue what you started, you are the only one that can sustain this thread. I don't know if what this wicked people are doing is affecting you, because me I have ignored them a long time again.
Just tag your pix and try to ask questions to make many people to comment positively. Just try something that will strike a discussion. Thank you and may God bless you richly.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2014
liberty300: I knw you are putting up this pix to hurt chino but I hope you realize that chino is not the only anambrarian on NL.

Pls, this is not awka or onitsha. Even if it was, I don't think it's a recent pix.

Pls, don't make igbos a laughing stock of nigerians. Am always glad to see eastern states brag about their environment seeing we easterners came from almost being totally being annihilated to building a very competitive environment.

Pls, I beg of u...forget petty rivalry and look at the bigger picture here...east is developing after so much destruction taken toward us

I've started removing all the bad pictures I posted but I still want Chino to stop spamming other Igbo's threads with the aim of giving false impression.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Onitsha in its glory.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Its hard for any anambra thread to work on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by passion007: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Abagworo:
I've started removing all the bad pictures I posted but I still want Chino to stop spamming other Igbo's threads with the aim of giving false impression.
Now that's a man with conscience!
You've shown yourself to be a much bigger man.
In case I haven't said this earlier, I'm a big fan. I happen to enjoy your posts because they are analytical albeit unpopular.
I liked who from way back, way before Chino's madness.
Abagworo you're one of the few people who don't let their emotions get in the way of their reasoning, which is more than I can say for Chino and his 1001 other monikers.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Onitsha Neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by passion007: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh: Its hard for any anambra thread to work on this forum.

And the reason is very simple: Their reaction to criticism leaves much to be desired.
We can all see the dirty and sandy Onitsha roads, but if you dare to point it out you'll become an enemy of the state.

If you dare to say that the new Onitsha-Enugu highway is an epiloia of cement and concrete and needs ornamental grasses, someone will go overboard and create a new thread for your state (of course to bring it down).

Anambra is a state that must not be criticized, no matter the cost. Yet other states are benefiting from their heartless criticisms. It's only a matter of time before Ndi Anambra will realize that lowering the bar for Anambra State Govt isn't in their interest.
As yet, let us live this newfound ideology of "Judge not Anambra and your state shall not be judged".

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Superstar5: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Stop talking rubbish. More of the roads in Enugu are red and dusty but you have not reported it to your silly governor. Most of you here are just envying Anambra for having the best road network in the East. Onitsha is not sandy and dirty compare to what I have seen in Enugu. Spyder goes about taking selected pix and think he can deceive anybody. The op of this thread is taking a general pix than selected pix..

Enugu state is still very backward because the moment you step out from the enugu urban it is bush and underdevelopment and poverty. Its an insult comparing backward Enugu state to Anambra.

[s]
passion007:

And the reason is very simple: Their reaction to criticism leaves much to be desired.
We can all see the dirty and sandy Onitsha roads, but if you dare to point out out you'll become an enemy of the state.

If you dare to say that the new Onitsha-Enugu highway is an epiloia of cement and concrete and needs ornamental grasses, someone will go overboard and create a new thread for your state (of course to bring it down).

Anambra is a state that must not be criticized, no matter the cost. Yet other states are benefiting from their heartless criticisms. It's only a matter of time before Ndi Anambra will realize that lowering the bar for Anambra State Govt isn't in their interest.
As yet, let us live this newfound ideology of "Judge not Anambra and your state shall not be judged".
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Abagworo]

I've started removing all the bad pictures I posted but I still want Chino to stop spamming other Igbo's threads with the aim of giving false impression. [/quote
Thanks bro, one love! All states in east are being develop by easters not just her indigenes. Good morning and have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh: Its hard for any anambra thread to work on this forum.
My brother what is you aim? Let peace reign. One love!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Bros stop quoting or replying any malicious comment, please help keep this thread troll-free.

You can argue rationally with someone who is ready to argue but dont go replying or quoting anybody with a sinister motive.

Lets keep it troll-free

Superstar5: Stop talking rubbish. More of the roads in Enugu are red and dusty but you have not reported it to your silly governor. Most of you here are just envying Anambra for having the best road network in the East. Onitsha is not sandy and dirty compare to what I have seen in Enugu. Spyder goes about taking selected pix and think he can deceive anybody. The op of this thread is taking a general pix than selected pix..

Enugu state is still very backward because the moment you step out from the enugu urban it is bush and underdevelopment and poverty. Its an insult comparing backward Enugu state to Anambra.

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Superstar5: Stop talking rubbish. More of the roads in Enugu are red and dusty but you have not reported it to your silly governor. Most of you here are just envying Anambra for having the best road network in the East. Onitsha is not sandy and dirty compare to what I have seen in Enugu. Spyder goes about taking selected pix and think he can deceive anybody. The op of this thread is taking a general pix than selected pix..

[s][/s]
anambra's arrogance remains the reason why igbos are hated. Its also the reason why other igbo state hate anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh: they are always feeling blindly supercilious while their state looks shanty and unkept. From onitsha, nnewi to awka are all shanties with dirty streets.

please, its ok.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2014
oneeast3: Customized13, I will report you to your oga alababos. Be warned.

Anambra has got it all ahead other SE states..

please, its ok. we can't afford to lose this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.