Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227484 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks for all the pictures FKO81

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Can't ibos do without calling yoruba yolobas as in seriously even in their bedrooms..on church pews on wedding altars all they can give d dirtiest region of mine dat sustains all criminalized experimentation nd sustainance of there pathetic self is by calling dat land of mine filled with gullible peoples dat God did nt create to be stingy just to be rich like d ibos is by d same ibos milking dem to call dem yolobas..Amadioha punish u Igbos . Vermins dats wat u all are.. I wish dis stupid contri can bomb to pieces

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
In Mike Ejeagha's voice, ". . . eyin (Chino) na ga ayin so gi n'azu. . . bo bo bo nti"
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Can't ibos do without calling yoruba yolobas as in seriously even in their bedrooms..on church pews on wedding altars all they can give d dirtiest region of mine dat sustains all criminalized experimentation nd sustainance of there pathetic self is by calling dat land of mine filled with gullible peoples dat God did nt create to be stingy just to be rich like d ibos is by d same ibos milking dem to call dem yolobas..Amadioha punish u Igbos . Vermins dats wat u all are.. I wish dis stupid contri can bomb to pieces for all I care

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
lowgeorge:
Can't ibos do without calling yoruba yolobas as in seriously even in their bedrooms..on church pews on wedding altars all they can give d dirtiest region of mine dat sustains all criminalized experimentation nd sustainance of there pathetic self is by calling dat land of mine filled with gullible peoples dat God did nt create to be stingy just to be rich like d ibos is by d same ibos milking dem to call dem yolobas..Amadioha punish u Igbos . Vermins dats wat u all are.. I wish dis stupid contri can bomb to pieces for all I care

Guy,you need ogogoro,really fast.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
lowgeorge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ bolded, your fathers have joined your masters and they are already doing dat..... and we congratulate them on job well done. They should use bigger bombs and clone 1o shekaus. Why delay it using just one shekau at a time?
BTW, it's Igbo not ibo, you bloody yoloba! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
FKO81:
Nnewi shopping Mall and environ

Good to finally see pictures of this project.

I heard it will be the first Mall in Nigeria with parking lot designated as one of the floors!

Willie is working oooo!

Haters should please go hug a big transformer with jagged wires!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
cjrane:
I strongly believe Amaechi is a Homosexual.
did he ask you out for a date?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Well done @OP. Nice pictures.

Meanwhile, I urge that all those involved in supremacy battles should sheathe their sword so we can enjoy this thread.

Anambra state is doing well but so also is Enugu state and other southeast states, including the much vilified Abia.

The governor of Abia state may not have measured up to the high expectations of Igbos but he is definitely not the worst performing state governor in Nigeria today. Aba, which is the most criticized city in Abia state today, is not the only city in the state, neither is it the capital of Abia state. This fact has to be made because in most states in Nigeria today, besides the capital city, most other places have suffered neglect from state govts.

Bottomline, we can still celebrate the developmental strides in our various states or cities without casting aspersion on other states. And if we must criticize, let it be constructive.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Well done @OP. Nice pictures.

Meanwhile, I urge that all those involved in supremacy battles should sheathe their sword so we can enjoy this thread.

Anambra state is doing well but so also is Enugu state and other southeast states, including the much vilified Abia.

The governor of Abia state may not have measured up to the high expectations of Igbos but he is definitely not the worst performing state governor in Nigeria today. Aba, which is the more criticized city in Abia state today, is not the only city in the state, neither is it the capital of Abia state. This fact has to be made because in most states in Nigeria today, besides the capital city, most other places have suffered neglect from state govts.

Bottomline, we can still celebrate the developmental strides in our various states or cities without casting aspersion on other states. And if we must criticize, let it be constructive.

I don't support your stand for TA orji but am not going into that as far as this thread is concerned
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by HarmLessAkpi: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Are you for real ?
No just go start fire wey you no fit kill!!
Ana Akogheri.

Enough of all these propaganda messages we need evidence.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2014
cjrane:

Good to finally see pictures of this project.

I heard it will be the first Mall in Nigeria with parking lot designated as one of the floors!

Willie is working oooo!

Haters should please go hug a big transformer with jagged wires!
Can't wait to use that mall cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
FK081,give us update on Agulu Lake Resort naa.

My brother I was disappoited on Friday when the moblie police men manning the hotel prevented me from taken pic, I felt like slapping out the leaving shits in them grin , I was happy with the level of work, they are through with the exterio parts of the hotel, it's was remaining the landscape which they're working on when I got there , I'm 100% sure the hotel will be open by Dec this year by God's grace.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2014
lowgeorge:
Can't ibos do without calling yoruba yolobas as in seriously even in their bedrooms..on church pews on wedding altars all they can give d dirtiest region of mine dat sustains all criminalized experimentation nd sustainance of there pathetic self is by calling dat land of mine filled with gullible peoples dat God did nt create to be stingy just to be rich like d ibos is by d same ibos milking dem to call dem yolobas..Amadioha punish u Igbos . Vermins dats wat u all are.. I wish dis stupid contri can bomb to pieces
expect your picture when the fray starts.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2014
3dankey:

Op is it IBC that is constructing that road. Just want to know and I heard that our able governor is building 3 flyovers in awka (pls hw true is it).

Yes IDC! They're really doing great. They are building the three flyovers in Aroma juction, Knwata juction , Amaobia juction and also expanding the road with drainage channels.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2014
FKO81:
Business Tycoon
* Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident
31.Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.
32. Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.
33. Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.
* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas petrolum
* Ex Gov Peter Obi Fedelity bank, Next etc.
* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant
34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.
35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group
36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.
37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc
38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.
39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.
40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited
41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil
42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd
43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.
44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairman Oil Serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd
45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas
46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker
47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical
48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor Phamaceutical
* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil
* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
49. Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate
*. DA Nwandu Construction, real estate

Transporters
50. Young shall grow
51. Chisco group
52, Ekenedilichukwu trans
53. GUO Okeke
54. CN Okoli
55 Izuchukwu trans
56. PN. Omerua
57. FG. Onyewe
58 Ifeanyichukwu trans

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2014
FKO81:
Academias from Anambra state:
1. Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics
2. prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer
3. Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics
4. Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price
5. prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine
6. Professor Kenneth Dike a pre-eminent scholar of African History and was. the first indigenous Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan and founder of the National Archives.
7. Prof James Ezelio first Nigerian professor differential calculus
8. prof Chinua Achebe great novelist
* Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute
9. Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman
10. Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters
11. Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy.
who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.
12.Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration
13. Chimamanda Adichie Novelist
14. Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law
15. Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist
16. Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa
17. Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president
* Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping. Operations.
18 Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor
19. Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai
20. Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2014
OneNaira6:

That's not chino. On the Adekunle thread that handle even praised odekunle. No matter how pissed chino is, he wouldn't do that ish
Has Chino come out to deny that moniker. He has'nt? I think Odenigbo Aroli, Chino, Lasgidi Owner, Alaba boss are the same person. I keep saying it that Chino isn't Igbo, you guyz keep doubting me. A person may speak Igbo might not mean he is Igbo. That same Chino attacks both Yoruba's and Igbo. I believe this fraud of a guy is an Igala from Anambra state. Don't doubt it. From all his comments he only extols Anambra state while downgrade and rain insults on other Igbo states. He believes Anambrarians are superior to other Igbos and never want's to see a part of it join with other Igbo clans to form a state. Something even an Abagworo would never do. Chino is Igala! Smell the coffee guys. Until NdiAnambra come out to ostracize him from their midst, then I would believe they are in support of his actions.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2014
nawao
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
You anambrarians should call chino to order else this thread will sink. Its a promise.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2014
OneNaira6:

That's not him. Chino can do alot of stuff but never praise odekunle. That's one behavior I know no igbo person alive or dead would do especially chino, afterall in the past, chino displayed his disdain of that man more than any of us. Also, that's not the only reason I'm confident that ID is some coward using chino to shield himself. On another thread regarding chino, I read an interaction between berem and that ID. That ID told berem exactly "you'll be surprised who this handle belongs to" when she asked specifically if he was chino. After she asked again, he said the same thing. The handle is some yoruba person using the beef between Anambra and Imo people to stir things and you all are falling for it. Continue attacking eachother, not you per se, but to the likes of those on this thread and the cheerer.
Let me put the records straight for those of you who allow Chino the Igala boy mis-inform them. There was never, and have never been a beef between Ndi Imo and Ndi Anambra. How many Anambra bashing thread have any nwafor Imo opened? Even in the current bashing thread how many Imo guys have you seen come out to engage Chino. It isn't as if no one can do it, but we don't want to make matters worst. Abagworo who childishly come out to challenge Chino is more a Rivers boy than Imo. His mom may come from Oguta, but I can assure you that the dude is from Ikwerre - who cowardly drags Imo to war with psycho Chino, abandons it and watch with glee from afar the onslaught. But for Chino, all the bashing thread vs Imo has always been sponsored by him. The dude has an agenda which is a task to show not just Imo but other Igbo states in a bad light - as long as his Igala section of Anambra is safe. Now, I know he is happy! Very glad to know that the Imo thread is finally destroyed.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Chy be very careful........ embarassed

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400

Chiwude:
Let me put the records straight for those of you who allow Chino the Igala boy mis-inform them. There was never, and have never been a beef between Ndi Imo and Ndi Anambra. How many Anambra bashing thread have any nwafor Imo opened? Even in the current bashing thread how many Imo guys have you seen come out to engage Chino. It isn't as if no one can do it, but we don't want to make matters worst. Abagworo who childishly come out to challenge Chino is more a Rivers boy than Imo. His mom may come from Oguta, but I can assure you that the dude is from Ikwerre - who cowardly drags Imo to war with psycho Chino, abandons it and watch with glee from afar the onslaught. But for Chino, all the bashing thread vs Imo has always been sponsored by him. The dude has an agenda which is a task to show not just Imo but other Igbo states in a bad light - as long as his Igala section of Anambra is safe. Now, I know he is happy! Very glad to know that the Imo thread is finally destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:
You anambrarians should call chino to order else this thread will sink. Its a promise.
ka da fun mumsi ee iwo omo irankiran yi..mmy pictures to flood a forum ...dats if u find it disgusting..if nt ur common criminalistic tendencies dat is embedded in ur flatty heads dat made dat bastard seun put a ibo boi as a fucking moderator who starts opening up pples private lives..God punish ur generation d very day u die..mayb u nid to die quickly....ibo born ingrate
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2014
lowgeorge:
ka da fun mumsi ee iwo omo irankiran yi..mmy pictures to flood a forum ...dats if u find it disgusting..if nt ur common criminalistic tendencies dat is embedded in ur flatty heads dat made dat bastard seun put a ibo boi as a fucking moderator who starts opening up pples private lives..God punish ur generation d very day u die..mayb u nid to die quickly....ibo born ingrate
I don hear
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chiwude:
Has Chino come out to deny that moniker. He has'nt? I think Odenigbo Aroli, Chino, Lasgidi Owner, Alaba boss are the same person. I keep saying it that Chino isn't Igbo, you guyz keep doubting me. A person may speak Igbo might not mean he is Igbo. That same Chino attacks both Yoruba's and Igbo. I believe this fraud of a guy is an Igala from Anambra state. Don't doubt it. From all his comments he only extols Anambra state while downgrade and rain insults on other Igbo states. He believes Anambrarians are superior to other Igbos and never want's to see a part of it join with other Igbo clans to form a state. Something even an Abagworo would never do. Chino is Igala! Smell the coffee guys. Until NdiAnambra come out to ostracize him from their midst, then I would believe they are in support of his actions.

Please ,keep my name out of your mouth or 5hunder will wipe your family away!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
FKO81:

Yes IDC! They're really doing great. They are building the three flyovers in Aroma juction, Knwata juction , Amaobia juction and also expanding the road with drainage channels.
Thanks for the reply, this man (willie obiano) is really trying. Heard that he is also planning to build 3 standard markets in awka, umunze and I have forgotten the other place. My uncle have land in umunze (cos that is were my mom hails from), and told he told me that land in that area is now very expensive. My brother we have a governor with a large heart, don't know if you can remember the coched farms project (him and Coscharis).

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
3dankey:

Thanks for the reply, this man (willie obiano) is really trying. Heard that he is also planning to build 3 standard markets in awka, umunze and I have forgotten the other place. My uncle have land in umunze (cos that is were my mom hails from), and told he told me that land in that area is now very expensive. My brother we have a governor with a large heart, don't know if you can remember the coched farms project (him and Coscharis).

Smart ones are coming home to invest, I came back last week to secure my, in two years time it will be a different story

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Anambra Signs MoU with Ekcel Farm for Tomato, Cassava Production.
Anambra State Government yesterday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with an indigenous organisation, Ekcel Frams Limited, for the production of tomato and cassava. It was gathered that the undertaking would provide no fewer than 5,300 jobs in the first phase of its take off.

This development came on the heels of similar understanding between the state government and Joseph’s Farms on September 18, 2014 for rice production under the watch of Chief Willie Obiano.

Governor Obiano signed on behalf of the state government while oil magnate, Sir Emeka Okwuosa, chairman of Oil Serve Group, signed for Ekcel Farms, in Government House, Awka.

The signing ceremony was witnessed by some of the state commissioners including the former managing director of The Sun Publishing Limited, Mr. Tony Oyima, who is the Commissioner for Information, among others.

Also present were representatives of African Development Bank (ADB), Fidelity Bank Plc, an Italian company, Osterade Engineering and Manufacturing Company that will drive the initiative as well as prominent businessmen in the state like Chief Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors and Dr. Ifeanyi Okoyoe of Jwell Phamacy.

In his remarks, Okwuosa said he was coming home to farm “in an industrial manner” not to make money but to set up factories to produce tomato and cassava with a view to creating jobs.

“We look forward to producing 250 tons of tomato and 400 tons of cassava when we start. For that to happen, we are hoping to employ 3,500 persons directly and 1,800 persons indirectly.

“The intention is not just to cultivate cassava but to encourage farmers to go into cooperatives and produce cassava so that we can buy from them,” Okwuosa said.

According to him, he intended to set up a model agricultural venture in the state and requested for enabling environment and infrastructure such as electricity, although he assured that his orgnisation would generate electricity from gas.

Responding, Governor Obiano thanked Okwuosa for his initiative, stating that he was a man of strong commitment.

“I have known Sir Okuosa for a long time. Nothing he puts his mind on goes bad. I am happy that he is ‘thinking home’. We have repositioned security in Anambra State. This is an opportunity for investors to come here and invest,” the governor said.

He noted that as part of his commitment to attract investors to the state, his administration would give investors certificate of occupancy (C of O) just in four days, saying: “We want to make Anambra State a place everyone can do business.”

Speaking to newsmen, Okuosa said he was encouraged by the governor’s gesture, noting that it was a clear invitation to him and others to come home and invest. He said the signing of the MoU was a giant step towards making Anambra State better.

Expressing optimism that when the industry finally took off, security challenges in the state would be drastically reduced, ha said there would only be calm in the state if people were provided with jobs.

He said that was one area through which he wanted to contribute his quota to the development of the state, insisting that the effort was not to make money.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new

Clarion calls for our great men
They are investing massively in Anambra. Those that are involved in new Anambra projects are:
1. Neimeth pharmaceuticals pls investing #6billion, building the biggest pharmaceuticals complex in Amaobia. The man behind the project is Dr. ABC Orjiakor Owner of Seplat energy.
2. Century power gerneration currently developing 1500MW gas fired power plant in Okija-$700million, man behind the project Engr. Ernest Azudialu owner of Nestoil and Smile 4G network.
3. Coched farm investing $100million in rice processing plant in Omor, man behind the project is Mr. Cos Maduka owner of Coscharies motors.
4. Distell botting plant investing #8.5billion in Ozubulu industrial estate inconjuction with Ekulo group, Owner Mr. Emma Bishop Okonknwo. Eze na Ukpo is also contributing . The future is promising for our people. Alaigbo is colletive projects, so my people think home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow,impressive.
But we need more industries,especially in manufacturing.
Goods that can be marketed in the main markets in Anambra and get shipped abroad.
Obiano is on the rigbt track and we will get there.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
I just want Obiano to pay attention to Nnewi Rd, i want him to dualize major roads, dualize Atani Rd, ban posters and billboards, ban Okada and finance BRT.

He shld replace IDC with Arab Contractor

Obiano should do those as soon as possible, am loving the dude walahi

OdenigboAroli:
Wow,impressive.
But we need more industries,especially in manufacturing.
Goods that can be marketed in the main markets in Anambra and get shipped abroad.
Obiano is on the rigbt track and we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Let me borrow the words of my able governor "we have repositioned security in Anambra State, this is an opportunity for investors to come here and invest". You see! Only a wise leader/governor, knows what to do in order for him to develop his state/region.

I will say it any day, that security is the key to any meaningful development. I remember vividly early this year(january), when I went to onitsha from ogwashi-uku to get some things. Was shocked when some one just walked up to a lady and snatched her Belongings around upper iweka. The most painful thing is that he did not even run, he just crossed the other lane and was walking majestically. I heard that obaino have chased them out of there and I am so happy about it.
Now what I am waiting to hear is that he have awarded contract for the beautification of the whole state, starting from Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi. I mean planting of flowers,trees and also inter-street roads in Awada and Obosi and environs. I know if this man continue like this Anambra will be great cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.