Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231684 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
cjrane:

Me join someone's wagon blindly? Think again!
I am Igbo and i don't particularly like Massob because they don't believe in planned strategic actions. Everything is always adhoc, therefore many times they perform actions which are counter productive or even childish. Like taking the Enugu radio station to broadcast they have formed republic of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Then come out of the radio station to be handcuffed and driven to Abuja because they have no plans whatsoever to defend what they declared. Such nuisances should be cleared.

You should stop setting up our boys. You have recently recruited B2Mario to join in your hate. Just leave Igbos alone. Stop scattering us by pitching us against eachother.

I was 20yrs old when I joined Massob in Lagos and the hope-filled speech we were fed with gave us so much hope and faith,but not too long after I joined them did I start understanding that the group has no foundation ,future nor any means of actualizing their dream. It was just a rag-tag band of confused dreamers. Basically,it is a waste of time and their mission was not very defined ; They were giving people (mostly the poor) hopes of actualizing Biafra and building a paradise on earth. Now,this people are nursing this belief while they get killed and brutalized by the Nigerian police and army. Uwazuruike should be hanged. Obi had to get tough on them because they were beginning to form parallel government and extort money from unsuspecting locals in Onicha.
In order for Anambra to build a thriving economic with great infrastructure, security of life property and investment massob needed to be crushed and buried. And thats exactly what Obi did and I applaud him for that.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok, look at her elder sister or mom, i don't know, she is probably not less than 40.. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
They are not sisters,what you are seeing is a mother and daughter because the one seating on the concrete is mixed while the one standing isnt....lol. Sometimes its hard to tell. But if yt? ou study the pictures very well you will see the difference. For instance,doesn't it occur to you that thise little mixed children belong to the white standing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Photos from the Traditional Marriage Ceremony of the President's Daughter in Otueke.

The Crème de la crème of Nigerian leadership including the wife of the governor of Anambra State, Chief (Mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano were in Otueke, Bayelsa State on January 3, 2015 to witness the Traditional Marriage Ceremony of Inebharapu Paul, daughter of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the First Lady, Dr. Dame Patience Jonathan, and Dr. Simeon Onyemechi of Umudioka, Awka, Anambra State.

Here are the highlights of the event in pictures

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
The young man that is married to Jonathan's daughter is an Anambran............ cheesy

We are too much................. cool

More votes for GEJ till 2019..... cool

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Schematics:
The young man that is married to Jonathan's daughter is an Anambran............ cheesy

We are too much................. cool
what is their names?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Royal blessing............... cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Inebharapu Paul of Otuoke, Bayelsa State and Dr. Simeon Onyemechi of Umudioka, Awka, Anambra State

investnow2013:
what is their names?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
The stvpid phool that said Igbos are dispersed and only know about buying and selling.
He has succeded in brainwashing rarediamond, customized and B2manrio in joining his anti-Anambra sentimen bandwagon.

cjrane:

Me join someone's wagon blindly? Think again!
I am Igbo and i don't particularly like Massob because they don't believe in planned strategic actions. Everything is always adhoc. They wake up one morning and suddenly decide to do something funny. Therefore many times they perform actions which are counter productive to their goal or even childish in most cases. Like taking the Enugu radio station to broadcast they have formed republic of Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Then come out of the radio station to be handcuffed and driven to Abuja because they have no plans whatsoever to defend what they declared. Such nuisances should be cleared.

You should stop setting up our boys. You have recently recruited B2Mario to join in your hate. Just leave Igbos alone. Stop scattering us by pitching us against eachother just to further APC agenda of breaking Igbo solidarity and unity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
More from the wedding that cemented Anambra and Bayelsa.................. cool

There is likelihood that GEJ will hand over to an Anambran in 2019...... cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
cjrane:

Dude,
You are a very funny character. I know the building is on the left side of the express when you are driving to Enugu. I believe it was burnt down by your mentor Ngige in 2006 saga with Chris Ubah. I only asked what the building is being used for because i have not entered they building.Besides, that building IS NOT CLOSE TO AWKA GOVERNMENT HOUSE! That shows that you don't know where the governor lives in Awka. Yet, you claim to be from Anambra! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show us the pictures you promised to get of Uga or Awka. Chino wanted to meet you for a drink, you kept dodging him!
Who knows if you are from Kogi state, masquerading to be from Anambra?
Ndi ala..
grin
when will you lots get tired of this your this person is from Anambra and this person is not from Anambra childish nonsense? Its getting stale and only displays your very low mentality. Do think I will ever argue that with any one on the internet?
You set of peter obi sycophants will swear Ngige is not from Anambra too anyways if it weren't obvious. The funny thing is you are not even from Anambra because I read that from you some time ago.
Fyi, that building is close to Government House. Not Governors lodge in Amawbia. I have more important things to do than meeting anyone. I still stand by my previous comment.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anambra and Bayelsa cemented by marriage that will see an Anambran taking over from GEJ in 2019........................... cool

Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika............. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I was 20yrs old when I joined Massob in Lagos and the hope-filled speech we were fed with gave us so much hope and faith,but not too long after I joined them did I start understanding that the group has no foundation ,future nor any means of actualizing their dream. It was just a rag-tag band of confused dreamers. Basically,it is a waste of time and their mission was not very defined ; They were giving people (mostly the poor) hopes of actualizing Biafra and building a paradise on earth. Now,this people are nursing this belief while they get killed and brutalized by the Nigerian police and army. Uwazuruike should be hanged. Obi had to get tough on them because they were beginning to form parallel government and extort money from unsuspecting locals in Onicha.
In order for Anambra to build a thriving economic with great infrastructure, security of life property and investment massob needed to be crushed and buried. And thats exactly what Obi did and I applaud him for that.

You see where we always fall out. Why has Jonathan been funding militants in Niger Delta while our stupid leaders like Obi et al killed Massobites and Zionists. I am equally against their modus operandi but we should secretly nurture them and arm them too maka adiamama. We can also just let them be instead of killing them. You people do not understand or maybe because you like Peter Obi or something.

You cannot come out to say no Igbo man is worthy of being President just because of Jonathan or Buhari or whatever. You can make your choice and still accept the fact that an Igbo man can be President. Jonathan is as non-Igbo as Shekau or Biya.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I used to similarly hope on MASSOB to be a sort of military wing of our struggles inside Nigeria. for instance if a politician in APC insults the Igbo nation, MASSOB will declare such politicians banned from Igboland.
But when they started counter productive actions and even stopping the 2006 census in Onitsha, Abakaliki and Umuahia instead of making sure everyone was counted, even when it was obvious other parts of Nigeria were counting their chickens and cows as humans, i lost every hope of the organization being of any strategic importance to the Igbo struggle. How hard is it for MASSOB to reason that federal allocation was based on the census? So it is better to give other parts of Nigeria what should duely belong to Igboland? Those phools are beyond pardon.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will you lots get tired of this your this person is from Anambra and this person is not from Anambra childish nonsense? Its getting stale and only displays your very low mentality. Do think I will ever argue that with any one on the internet?
You set of peter obi sycophants will swear Ngige is not from Anambra too anyways if it weren't obvious. The funny thing is you are not even from Anambra because I read that from you some time ago.
Fyi, that building is close to Government House. Not Governors lodge in Amawbia. I have more important things to do than meeting anyone. I still stand by my previous comment.

c'mon shut up ! Hemaphrodite! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Schematics:
This girl am looking at here is not less than 18..forget that oyibo's nature has a way of hiding their real age!

Bro,
That little girl is not even up to 9 years old!
e be like say you never see all these ajebo pikins.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Haba! I saw these chicks one on one before I took those pictures. Are you saying that this girl is not good to get married now?

cjrane:

Bro,
That little girl is not even up to 9 years old!
e be like say you never see all these ajebo pikins.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Schematics:
Haba! I saw these chicks one on one before I took those pictures. Are you saying that this girl is not good to get married now?

Bro,
You don carry enter 18 grin grin grin
Biko, my hand,mt leg no dey oo! grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
cjrane:

Bro,
Enugu and Anambra are my homes. I will do whatever i deem right to support them. I know you are an Enugu guy and feel exasperated that i used the roundabout in Enugu as an example in Anambra thread. Similarly, i have used roundabouts and medians from Lagos, Nairobi and Kigali as examples to illustrate on how to make Chime avenue median can be made a sight to behold. Why didn't you complain then?
Bro, see my pics on this page and you didn't say anything? https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/282#27608190 grin

Look, I don't like myopic individuals of poor character.
You should drop this clannish attitude. Igbo bu ofu!..and we need each other as Nigeria spoils for violence soon.

Taa kpuchie onu! Onyu nsi dika gi. How can you ofeke call oke nwa Inwele Ogidi onye Wawa. To add insult to the injury, u used the term "clannish" on me. Afurum na gi bu nwatakiri mutara isu oyibo ofuu. If not for the sake of "Igbo bu ofu", I for send ogwugwu Ogidi to cut you to size. Fie isaa na anya.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
ACM10:

Taa kpuchie onu! Onyu nsi dika gi. How can you ofeke call oke nwa Inwele Ogidi onye Wawa. To add insult to the injury, u used the term "clannish" on me. Afurum na gi bu nwatakiri mutara isu oyibo ofuu. If not for the sake of "Igbo bu ofu", I for send ogwugwu Ogidi to cut you to size. Fie isaa na anya.

Haha...Ide nnaa,wetuo obi...You should visit here more often because I think thats why you are being mistaken. Cjrane is one of the most intelligent contributor on this thread and even Enugu thread. He is a patriotic Igbo and I believe you 'd like him if you study his contributions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2015
ACM10:

Oga mi,
Sorry o! I have been reading you in the Enugu post, thus i assumed you were bitter why Enugu pics should be used in Anambra thread, which i found silly. Sorry for my wrong assumption. I see Igboland as [b]one state [/b]and all these 5 states as local governments. So i support the entire Igbo state.

Sorry again, no disrepect meant. We are here for the good of Anambra state.
Nnaa nawa for you about that learning Igbo thing. grin Odika I choro i gu edemede m n'igbo? grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Haha...Ide nnaa,wetuo obi...You should visit here more often because I think thats why you are being mistaken. Cjrane is one of the most intelligent contributor on this thread and even Enugu thread. He is a patriotic Igbo and I believe you 'd like him if you study his contributions.
Thanks Bro for the compliment.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2015
I read that Habitat for humanity Onitsha city recommendation and found they had recommended several flyovers along the Onitsha-Awka express. Even the oraifite road flyover where a pedestrian bridge is being built. I wish they spent that money to build a small 2 lane bridge there. The two lane bridge connecting MCC road to Oraifite street would have still served the function of a pedestrian bridge as people can still cross the expressway on foot using the bridge.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Abagworo:

You see where we always fall out. Why has Jonathan been funding militants in Niger Delta while our stupid leaders like Obi et al killed Massobites and Zionists. I am equally against their modus operandi but we should secretly nurture them and arm them too maka adiamama. We can also just let them be instead of killing them. You people do not understand or maybe because you like Peter Obi or something.

You cannot come out to say no Igbo man is worthy of being President just because of Jonathan or Buhari or whatever. You can make your choice and still accept the fact that an Igbo man can be President. Jonathan is as non-Igbo as Shekau or Biya.
we will never harm hoodlums with arms lest they use the ammunitions against us one day.that was how boko haram insurgency started in the north and also how militancy started in the south south. Don't ever make the mistake of appeasing the gods with a god,it has never worked anywhere in the world.you would just end up implementing what you are trying to prevent.nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2015
@ilovenigeria sorry for the death of ur parents,it is really heavy but you have to stay strong.
May their souls rest in Peace.Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2015
levelszik:
we will never harm hoodlums with arms lest they use the ammunitions against us one day.that was how boko haram insurgency started in the north and also how militancy started in the south south. Don't ever make the mistake of appeasing the gods with a god,it has never worked anywhere in the world.you would just end up implementing what you are trying to prevent.nuff said.

Exactly and to the point.
If you arm hoodlums to hunt hoodlums, they will turn around and hunt you with the same guns you bought them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2015
cjrane:
I read that Habitat for humanity Onitsha city recommendation and found they had recommended several flyovers along the Onitsha-Awka express. Even the oraifite road flyover where a pedestrian bridge is being built. I wish they spent that money to build a small 2 lane bridge there. The two lane bridge connecting MCC road to Oraifite street would have still served the function of a pedestrian bridge as people can still cross the expressway on foot using the bridge.

I will just assume they know these things already,because they work with experienced professionals. Your recommendation is not only clever but equally economical,like killing two birds with one stone. I this case you have a combination of a bridge and a sidewalk/pedestrian bridge. I just hope somebody is thinking in that direction.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And after massob is crushed and buried who will send luxirious buses to bring back igbos from Sokoto or Borno in times of crisis. What about a standby force for our protection incase of any eventuality, maybe we start the usually africa's fire brigade way of quickly arranging a small ragtag undicipline army?
Only lazy people criticise without bringing an alternative, idea or a solution
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
A Feast of Colour in Aguleri as Igwe Ogalagidi Marks 115th Ovala..

Anambra erika......... cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
The most performing governor in Nigeria greeting the great Obi of Onitsha who attended the occasion in Aguleri kingdom the root of Igbo nation...

Ife eji abu an Anambran erika................ cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Obiano and Obi of Onitsha... cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2015
More pictures from the breathtaking Aguleri kingdom the origin of the Igbo race.. cool

If you are not an Anambran ife melu yi......... cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.