Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231798 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
MASSOB has come to stay,whether Biafra is actualized or Not!
MASSOB is a military wing of the greater Igbo Military Elite Force.
You can be rest assured that every contribution on this thread is getting the attention it deserves.

WE ARE THE EYES on the Internet. We Are Legion
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Obiano exchanging pleasantries with Igwe Aguleri kingdom..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I believe the CKC old boys are more proactive and passionate about their school than Dengram old boys.....i could be wrong though!
I beg to disagree, the problem was Peter Obi who funded Catholic schools like CKC, QRC etc unlike Anglican schools like DMGS he underfunded
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2015
1.An Estate inside Harbour Industrial Layout

2.Sand Dredging in the Layout and the Idustrial Comples that cover the backdrop.

3.This company was closed before but they are about starting again, when i passed there alot of renovation works are going inside it and many people were trouping in and out there.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=14pt]though the security refused me taking pics of the state but the place is very big, its like they are building it for the managers of those companies inside the industrial estate.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Equipments for the Second Niger Bridge...Photographers are not allowed here by the securities but i manovuered my way

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=14pt]1 Obodoukwu Road, Onicha.

2.Orlu Rd , Ihiala

3. Mbosi-Azia-Ukpo Road

most of the roads in Anambra are good, i saw many roads i decided to stop taking pics because someone might think your posting similar pics o[/size]ver and over but Anambra have great roads network

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Welcome to Mbosi

the long strech of the road is soo smooth that you can drive even by closing your eyes[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Equipments for the Second Niger Bridge...Photographers are not allowed here by the securities but i manovuered my way
How long shall we continue to see pictures of parked equipment.
I don't think it is helping matters, when there is something new on site, we will like to see it, not equipment all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2015
1.Newly constructed block at Iyiowa Odekpe

2. Newly renovated school at Ihiala

3. newly renovated school at Iyiowa Odekpe(We used to smoke weed inside this block during Mbadinuju and Ngige)

4. a schoool being renovated in Ihiala

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
A public toilet at Bridgehead market along the express....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
cjrane:

Exactly and to the point.
If you arm hoodlums to hunt hoodlums, they will turn around and hunt you with the same guns you bought them. grin
same way that useless governor Nbadinuju unleashed the bakkassi boys on the masses,with their local display of gruesome jargons on the streets and our highways,armed robbery still persisted. The way they go about killing people openly even in the presence of little children is extremely disheartening and can only end up hardening the hearts of those kids. But just look at what obiano did with technology within a short period and armed robbery disappeared for good in anambra state.
Common sense, persistence, civility, technological advancement, proper planning and consistency on achieved goals after mandating it a benchmark is the solution to the advancement we all crave for, but never violence.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
incase you missed this...inside Iyiowa Odekpe

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Fegge is ever changing...bye to bungalows in Fegge

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Iyiowa is not dulling...my neighbourhood is turning to Awada Layout

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=18pt]You cant separate an Igboman from his love for building[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Ogalagidi,Eze Aguleri;Omanbala erika!
All the towns in Anambra has one thing in common,Nze na Ozo and Ofala/Ovala. The Anambra cultural brilliance is not in dispute as most of what define Igbo culture originated from Anambra. It is even more dignifying to know that we haven't abandoned our beautiful culture . Our leaders has continued to promote and project our culture.
Anambra erika.
Anambra nwe Omenani.
Anambra nwelu ugwu.
Anambra ndi echichi na adi mma na aru.
Anambra okasi akasi.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
i saw them few weeks ago, i dont know how serious they are

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
This is the second Calidon Inside Harbour, this one is bigger than the one you see along Atani Rd...the man don buy Harbour finish

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2015
One of the former blocks we used as dope joints when PDP were handling our state but now the schools are connected to the internet facilities, they all have school buses for easy movement

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Budda,are those secondary or primary schools ?
Guy,amarom na ina acha anya...lol...memories.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Iyiowa is not dulling...my neighbourhood is turning to Awada Layout
Thanks for fulfilling your promise.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
A public toilet at Bridgehead market along the express....

We want this replicated in all the major markets and private business owners must be forced to provide toilets,tash cans and dumpsters for disposal of garbage.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anambra has the best road network in nigeria no doubt about that and couple with action gov obiano in the next two years the state will be on a different level economically cool

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Collynzo9:

How long shall we continue to see pictures of parked equipment.
I don't think it is helping matters, when there is something new on site, we will like to see it, not equipment all the time.
Probably he took the pictures on Sunday, they are seriously workig when I went to their site, the security guards will not allow you to take picture

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
FKO81:

Probably he took the pictures on Sunday, they are seriously workig when I went to their site, the security guards will not allow you to take picture
There are several coded ways to take pictures especially with your phone.
Anyway if one isn't able to take real pictures, repeating these pictures of parked equipment we have been seeing since does not help matters.
It will only end up making more people have doubts about the reality of the project.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
I dey do joints somehow occasionally because of some challenges i may be experiencing shaa.

Infact what Obi did in Anambra public schools is beyond what the eyes can see, these schools used to be dens and hideouts for criminals, sometimes you will go inside the broken hole blocks and see gun catridges and other dangerous objects, there is nothing you cant find inside this school.
equipments, comdoms are common things you must find inside the classrooms.

Infact anybody that have not lived in Anambra State and is criticizing Obi based on sentiments thunder will fire that person.
OdenigboAroli:
Budda,are those secondary or primary schools ?
Guy,amarom na ina acha anya...lol...memories.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
My Xmas pictures promise loading.........

Lots of compressing ongoing.

Anambra roads tolu ute, dem spread mats.

Chukwu gozie Peter obi and obiano

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
funkiebully:
My Xmas pictures promise loading.........

Lots of compressing ongoing.

Anambra roads tolu ute, dem spread mats.

Chukwu gozie Peter obi and obiano
Why the compression? Don't spoil the quality o.
You can post the images on www.postimg.org and put the links here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Collynzo9:

Why the compression? Don't spoil the quality o.
You can post the images on www.postimg.org and put the links here.

will u help to post them here?

not every one would want to go tru a link.

The sizes are in MB
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
funkiebully:

will u help to post them here?

not every one would want to go tru a link.

The sizes are in MB
The image link is what I meant [img][/img]
the pictures will be right here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
enroute obosi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.