Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231801 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

I don't know about his other aspects, but in road construction, he has no match in Nigeria, considering the meagre monthly allocation Anambra receives, I am impressed.

And it would appear Obiano is going to follow his footsteps, I heard from those at home that he has awarded a local road in my part of Ogidi that connects Enugu-Onitsha old road to Umuoji, I can't wait for that road to be done, it would shorten lots of distance for me.
How many states have you been to Nigeria and are you sure about who did the roads you saw before you start misinforming the public. #justsaying tho
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

I don't know about his other aspects, but in road construction, he has no match in Nigeria, considering the meagre monthly allocation Anambra receives, I am impressed.

And it would appear Obiano is going to follow his footsteps, I heard from those at home that he has awarded a local road in my part of Ogidi that connects Enugu-Onitsha old road to Umuoji, I can't wait for that road to be done, it would shorten lots of distance for me.
Sam Mbekwe road via Oyi olisa, Ogidi ani, Umuoji road.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Government should come to Obizi Uga and build a 5 star hotel beside this blue river just as they are building at Agulu Lake..

Obizi-Uga is receiving thousands of visitors on weekly basis, how much more if the government intervenes like they are doing at Ogbunike caves. Nature Tourism is another money spinner..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Sam Mbekwe road via Oyi olisa, Ogidi ani, Umuoji road.

Wow! Ya! Obi Mbaekwe Road via Oye Olisa, it would lead to Nkwo Eziudo Ogidi ani, then crossing the tarred road that leads to Abatete, it runs deep into Ogidi ani UKWU to open up at Umuoji and from Umuoji to Uke, Ojoto, etc.

You know the road.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

Wow! Ya! Obi Mbaekwe Road via Oye Olisa, it would lead to Nkwo Eziudo Ogidi ani, then crossing the tarred road that leads to Abatete, it runs deep into Ogidi ani UKWU to open up at Umuoji and from Umuoji to Uke, Ojoto, etc.

You know the road.

Yes I know Ogidi very well, my mum is from Ikenga Ogidi, Obi Mbaekwe is Sam Mbaekwe's first son.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How many states have you been to Nigeria and are you sure about who did the roads you saw before you start misinforming the public. #justsaying tho

Well, I have been to all SE states, Cross river, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Lagos, etc. lol.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Yes I know Ogidi very well, my mum is from Ikenga Ogidi, Obi Mbaekwe is Sam Mbaekwe first son.

True. You came for Obi's big birthday. party on New year day?
I have links in Ikenga too.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

True. You came for Obi's big birthday on New year day?
I have links in Ikenga too.
Nope! I didn't come back for xmas and new year.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Nope! I didn't come back for xmas and new year.

Ok.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:
I spent the new year at Ogidi, I hate to admit it, but Obi is second to none in road construction, the whole of Anambra is now interconnected with good road network, it is amazing. I guess Ngige did some of the roads too.

It won't be an exaggeration to say that no state in Nigeria has better inter-town, road network than Anambra, and what made it spectacular was that Obi wasn't advertising those roads in NTA or AIT like some states were doing, so most of us that don't visit Anambra often, came to think he was doing nothing.

Ooyi! udo diri gi. I'm happy that you are from Ogidi cos you are one of my favourite poster here. Ogidi inwele nwere mmadu. Kedu ogbe gi name Ogidi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
ACM10:

Ooyi! udo diri gi. I'm happy that you are from Ogidi cos you are one of my favourite poster here. Ogidi inwele nwere mmadu. Kedu ogbe gi name Ogidi?

Ndi nwe utali Nwafor Ogidi. Ogidi-Ani.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Trade Investor Missioners are largely drawn from diverse sectors of the Thai economy cutting across sectors like Oil & Gas, Agriculture, power generation and distribution, waste and water management, Mining, Healthcare etc landed at the Enugu int airport

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Investors are enjoying the new environment Anambra Bu egwu eji cool

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
More meanwhile they are enjoying our local made in nnewi bus cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
ak47mann:
Investors are enjoying the new environment Anambra Bu egwu eji cool

Nwanne I want to know where this Best Western hotel is located in Awka! From the look of it it is no less a 5 star facility. Awka has some of the best hospitality facilities. .

Anambra erika..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
oneeast:

Nwanne I want to know where this Best Western hotel is located in Awka! From the look of it it is no less a 5 star facility..

Anambra erika..
Not far from etete road next to power hold company i have stayed there many times is more like 5 star hotel Ife eji bu Anambra erika cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
ak47mann:
Not far from etete road next to power hold company i have stayed there many times is more like 5 star hotel Ife eji bu Anambra erika cool

Can you imagine such a facility under my nose. Chai madam no dey allow me crawl for night. Chei I miss those bachelorhood days..lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
oneeast:

Can you imagine such a facility under my nose. Chai madam no dey allow me crawl for night. Chei I miss those bachelorhood days..lol
hahahahahaha i enjoy to the fullest i got nothing to lose nwanne eji mu mma nwoke so muna umu nwa dika umu model kam nna chill with.No worries i will come and pick you for the weekend your wife will understand when i come into town next cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
ak47mann:
hahahahahaha i enjoy to the fullest i got nothing to lose nwanne eji mu mma nwoke so muna umu nwa dika umu model kam nna chill with.No worries i will come and pick you for the weekend your wife will understand when i come into town next cool

I cant wait nwanne m..lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
oneeast:

I cant wait nwanne m..lol

inwero nsogbu cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is a serious mission! They have arrive at the 5 star Best Western Meloch hotel Awka..

(From right to left) CEO of ANSIPPA, Joe Billy Ekwunife, Nigerian Ambassador to Thailand, H.E Chudi Okafor & H.E Chailert Limsomboon, Thailand Ambassador to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

Ndi nwe utali Nwafor Ogidi. Ogidi-Ani.

Ekwetaro m. . Ogidi-Ani na apia utali mgbako.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
ACM10:

Ekwetaro m. . Ogidi-Ani na apia utali mgbako.

Haha! Mana Ogidi piasia utali nwafor, fa achinaliya Ogidi-Ani, n'ilo Ogidi-Ani Ukwu.

Ebee n'Ogidi ka isi ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

Haha! Mana Ogidi piasia utali nwafor, fa achinaliya Ogidi-Ani, n'ilo Ogidi-Ani Ukwu.

Ebee n'Ogidi ka isi ?

Ndi Nkwele Ogidi mulum
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
I Love my governor, that's all I can say.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
^
I can guarantee that Peter obi orchestrated this "reconciliation" through his puppet, the obi of onitsha. Lets hope that Obiano will be wise enough not to fall into his trap. Peter obi is very desperate to regain political relevance. smh
Perhaps the people who argued with me here about the rift between them will now realize how far they are from happenings in the state.
Biko kwa, choose words carefully with respect to Chief Alfred Achebe. He may have been partisan nevertheless he should be respected if not for anything that Seat he is occupying has so much honour that has stood the test of time and is more than 700years old. It is greater than the seats occupied by our mischievous politicians. Biko

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
ACM10:

Ndi Nkwele Ogidi mulum

Imalu aji busu?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Schematics:
Government should come to Obizi Uga and build a 5 star hotel beside this blue river just as they are building at Agulu Lake..

Obizi-Uga is receiving thousands of visitors on weekly basis, how much more if the government intervenes like they are doing at Ogbunike caves. Nature Tourism is another money spinner..
.obizi uga is a complicated venture that the government have to consider critically. agwasi uga,obele obizi and nne obi I should be made ,a natural park

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
pazienza:

Ebee n'Ogidi ka isi ?

Elotaam mgbe ayi na esi Umuoji banye Ogidi boys tiefa ife ka umuaka...lol
Ogidi inwele....Umu-Ide naa zuu oke!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
wow, this is great! Obiano is starting strong, I hope he continues with this pace.

@cuche nsogbu adiro but he has to understand the seat he occupies. You recall that this was one of the reasons Ngige staged his campaign during his ofala festival.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.